Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oh....I meant to say welcome to the Loraloo and Merri!! It's lovely to have new faces in here.

How are you Kelly?

Oh dear Mrs M that doesn't sound good? Is it not just a paint job on the car? Oh happy birthday to Mark it's Thomas' birthday today too :) we're going to get baths and sorted then we're off to the train museum, soft play, then Toby Carvery for lunch, all Thomas' idea :lol: most kids want to go to McDonalds ... Not Thomas :haha: x

Hi loraloo and Merri!! Big congratulations to you!!

mrsmig - Sorry about the prang, it is so easily done. I hope the cars don't cost too much, are you paying yourselves rather than through the insurance? Happy birthday to Mark and I am sure you will make a fab cake!! I had hoped poor Louis chest might have been a bit better by now, sorry to hear he still isn't breathing well and keeping you up at night. Is he sleeping but his noise is waking or is he waking up lots too?

MMM - Happy Birthday Thomas, that sounds like a fab day out!!

Hope - how are you. Is Keiron feeling better now?

Hi Kelly, TS, ickle, ummi.

afm - Benjamin had been sick a lot again after feeding. I am on my second tshirt of the day so far. It mainly happens when I am moving him from lying down or bouncer seat to carrying him. No matter how gentle when transfering him, I burp him between and after feeds but maybe I am not doing it enough. I might start cutting back on the infacol again but the last time i did that he got bad with trapped wind/colic again so I am reluctant. The problem with him being sick is that it also comes out of his nose so it gets a bit bunged up and makes his breathing noisier, I am always picking his milk bogies from his nose!!

Mrs m sorry about the car hope it doesnt cost to much

Mrs mmm hope thomas has a fab birthday, sounds like hes going to

Hi pink yes kieron is so much better thanks still a bit sniffly but apart from that hes back to his normal self, ill see if i can post the video i took yesterday he was sitting in his bumbo chatting away whilst eating his bib, until ryan stood on his train slid and started crying lol, kieron does the same as ben especially when hes been lying down ill pick him up hell burp and be sick so ive learnt to put something on my shoulder or have something handy to catch it lol, had a right faff on the other day as hed ran out of infant gaviscon so i got another prescription only to find out theres a problem with the manufacturers so i ended up ringing about 30 pharmacies and found one that had four boxes left so i hope theyve sorted the problem out by the time i need more

Mindys quiet i wonder if things are happening eeeekkk exciting

My house was an absolute madhouse lastnight my sister was working her oh is away with work and my parents are up in scotland so there was only me who could watch her 3 so you can imagine 4 kids and a baby :haha: wasnt too bad once i got kieron and ryan to bed the other 3 one by one fell asleep on the settee until she picked them up at half 10, going to get my housework done pick them up again at 5 then ive only got them til half 7/8 tonight

Hi everyone else hope your all well :flower:

lots of birthdays today then xxx
miggins so sorry you had a prang that's all you need, poor Louis hope he gets better soon, hows edie?
Hope would love to see that video sounds so cute hope you get the gavi soon .
Pink hope ben stops being sick soon poor lil fellow
mmm hope you have a nice day today sounds like a fun day.
Mindy where are you ??? How are you Pichi?
afm woke up feeling really poo today just very light headed and a bit dizzy yuk!!!! done all my feeding and waters so can take it easy now till 5
ummi not long now xx you ok Debz
hi to anyone ive missed xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm still here. :( :haha: Just had a busy day yesterday and a bit of a self pity day. Anyone have any advice on how to get things going?? I am ready for this part to be done now :haha: I kind of wish I didn't know that I am dilated/thinned because now I just want things to start.

Mrs. M., I'm sorry that you scraped your mum's car. :( Happy birthday to Mark. I hope your cake turns out well. I'm sorry that Louis is still rattly. I hope his chest clears up soon. :hugs:

MMM, happy birthday to Thomas!! Sounds like you have a wonderful day planned. Are you planning to do it all in the wheelchair? I hope you don't feel too sore at the end of the day.

Kelly, I'm sorry you are feeling so yucky today. I hope your rest this afternoon helps you to feel better. Happy 35 weeks!!

Pink, I'm sorry little Ben is being sick so much. Poor little boo boo. :( I hope that he feels better soon. Is there any ideas why he does this? (sorry if I missed it. I am so scatterbrained lately :shy:)

Hope, it is great to hear that Keiron is starting to feel better. I hope that nasty chest bug stays far, far away!

How are you doing today Ickle?

Welcome to Merristems and LoraLoo!! Congratulations on your bfp's!!

I am so sorry if I have missed anyone. My brain is in a bit of a fog this morning. :wacko: I hope you are all well and having a good day. :flower:

unsubscribed again >__<!!!!!

hope everyone is well. off to catch up :)

Xavier rolled over today :D yay! (sorry that's awful me me me but i am off to catch up now and i'll post back tonight :))

Oh, does anyone have any ideas why my left eye has been twitching since Wednesday? It is driving me batty. I know that a deficiency in B12 can cause twitches but I still take my prenatals every day. Maybe it isn't enough? I had a B12 deficiency before and had to take super high does B12 for a while. I wonder if maybe it is something I should look into after Finn comes?

Twitchy eye can be a potassium deficiency. Try eating some bananas.

I've taken an afternoon off work to have lunch with my mum and buy some bigger clothes. Poor DH didn't get home until 1am last night because his workmate got them lost on the way to the airport and took then to a gliding club instead and they missed their flight home to Edinburgh. They had to pay £180 to get transferred to the next flight which was to Glasgow and then they had to get back to Edinburgh to pick up DH's car.

I'm so tired today. Having a few cramps which is worrying my mum bless her lol!

Thanks for the tip :) I would eat bananas if I could but I am sensitive to them :( I will have to look up if anything else is high in potassium.

I'm sorry your DH had such a run around last night! I'm glad he's home now, though.

I'm glad you're tired, in a good way :) I hope you're having a good afternoon.

Oooh, just looked it up, a baked potato with the skin on is a better source of potassium than a banana (15% of daily value as opposed to 10% in a banana :)) That was my plan for lunch :) Thanks again!

I'm glad I'm tired too lol! I just need to learn to pace myself better.

I love baked potatoes! Much better than bananas. Hope it helps.

yippie for tiredness Ickle great symptom its the only one i had, that and thirst

ts - tiredness and stress can cause twitchy eye too. :hugs: for self pity day. We all need them from time to time.

ickle - is OH home now? tiredness is a good sign so relax and let Kev look after you tonight!

pichi - yay for Xavier rolling over!

afm - had a nice massage class this afternoon, last one next week, hope we can all still meet up though. It was back massage this week and I was dreading putting Ben on his front as he is pants at it but he managed really well and even got to do the rest of his body too.

That makes sense too, Pink. I have been pretty tired lately. I have been falling asleep on the couch by 9 or so every night now. :haha:

I'm so glad to hear that Ben did so well at massage today. It is too bad the class is over next week. I really hope you can continue to meet up with the ladies from the class :)

I hope you're having a good day today!

I think I may have just lost a teeny bit of my plug. Just regular cm colouring but definitely thicker. Please let things be starting!!!

ooo thats exciting! I lost little bits for quite a while though but I hope for you that means something imminent!

Thanks Pink. I really hope it means something. I want to go bounce on my ball but I am nervous to do anything with Shawn at work. :haha: I will start soon, he should be home in an hour or so. :)

I am hoping that being 80% effaced means things will start soon. :)

oh exciting stuff T_S!! could mean that your cervix is beginning to dilate :p

welcome to the new :bfp:s it's always nice to see new faces in here :)

pink; i find Xavier being sick a lot when he's going through a spurt - he drinks more than he can actually handle and ends up bring it up. these babies grow like weeds haha!

Mrs M: hope the prang will be easily sorted :)

Happy birthday to your wee manny MMM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->