Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Aw Lexi, you make me cry reading how much you love her, I cant wait to feel that. So sorry to hear about the heart murmer but Im sure it will all be sorted out, i think they can be quite common and mostly cause no problems at all. So glad hubby is getting in on the action, babies can make the biggest men turn to mush cant they!

So how long will you have to stay in the hospital then?? Hopefully it wont be too long untill you can take her home with you?? Dont be sorry at all chick, im surprised you are updating at all! You take care of yourself and give little one a massive kiss from me xxx

Pichi, im getting lots of what im sure are BHs at the moment, it doesnt hurt at all, just feels like my whole belly has hardened up for a minute or so then relaxes, it doesnt go on for very long though.

Mrs Mig, im not surprised you havent felt any movement when you are only 14 weeks my dear, thats really early isnt it?? Baby is still low down and inside mostly, i wouldnt say it would be long though and then it wont stop!!!

Loz, glad you have an upside down one now!! Mine is the same, will ask midwife on tuesday what position s/he is in now but i think its still the same, i swear i feel a knee poking out the side!!

Right, food shopping, lunch and a dvd and then its my Baby Shower!!! Excited ..... oh yes!!!! :yipee: xxx

Hi Clobo! Yeah I know it's early, it's just I felt DD at 16 weeks so I was sort of expecting full on kicks by now! But when I think about it those first movements last time were the tiniest flutters. I think I'm remembering it differently to how it was. I'm just so impatient!
Crayz, can't wait to see those photos. Sure she will soon be happily guzzling away.

crayz - hope the heart murmur turns out to be nothing serious and like mrs m said i bet shell b guzzling away in no time

mrs m - i cant remember feeling many flutters with ds i can remember 1 almighty kick wen i was bout 18wks then nothin for a couple of wks then the huge kicks started lol, but this 1 ive felt little flutters 4the past few wks which have started to feel a little stronger it just feels like some1 is tapping me from the inside lol

got my 20wk scan on wed cant wait to find out what were having, im still feeling its a girl but we shall wait and c i suppose, unless its awkard like ds was he was lying in such a position she cd only get the top of his head and some of his feet so had to go back the wk after

i have my 6 week scan tomoz at 11am.. hope im far on enough for a hb to be seen ill be 5+5..
just had a play with doppler and i found mt arteries lol 3 weeks till i hear a poss hb/!!

MrsM, Ah i suppose with the second one things do seem to happen sooner, like bump appearing and movements, hope they start soon!!

Bump, good luck for your scan tomorrow my dear, yes its early but they wouldnt do it if they didnt think it would tell you something, im sure it will be good news chick :hugs:

xxx

i have one every two weeks so if not tomoz ill see it in 2 weeks x

hi ladies :)

i just wanted to pop over quickly to say i am looking forward to joining you, but i am still a little nervous yet. i am not telling anyone on the other threads yet as i haven't had a chance to tell my best friend yet. i want to tell her rather than her read it here.

i hope you are all well and i can't wait until i feel more confident to come here more often :)

i hope it is ok that i post this here :) 12 dpo 5 pm and then dry

today i am 4 weeks

Attachments

• 12 dpo 5 pm.jpg
    12 dpo 5 pm.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 12 dpo 5 pm dry.jpg
    12 dpo 5 pm dry.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4

i feel different this time, more relaxed. i really hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. i started with no symptoms other than a sore back. for the past 2 nights i have felt sick at night and this morning i felt pretty sicky.

crayz - hope the heart murmur turns out to be nothing serious and like mrs m said i bet shell b guzzling away in no time

mrs m - i cant remember feeling many flutters with ds i can remember 1 almighty kick wen i was bout 18wks then nothin for a couple of wks then the huge kicks started lol, but this 1 ive felt little flutters 4the past few wks which have started to feel a little stronger it just feels like some1 is tapping me from the inside lol

got my 20wk scan on wed cant wait to find out what were having, im still feeling its a girl but we shall wait and c i suppose, unless its awkard like ds was he was lying in such a position she cd only get the top of his head and some of his feet so had to go back the wk after

aw our 20 week scan is wednesday too :) what time are you in at? we're 11am... also feeling girl too :haha:

hi ladies :)

i just wanted to pop over quickly to say i am looking forward to joining you, but i am still a little nervous yet. i am not telling anyone on the other threads yet as i haven't had a chance to tell my best friend yet. i want to tell her rather than her read it here.

i hope you are all well and i can't wait until i feel more confident to come here more often :)

i hope it is ok that i post this here :) 12 dpo 5 pm and then dry

today i am 4 weeks

i've been silently stalking the other thread - congrats!!

TS, you know how I feel honey :hugs::cry: I'm so happy to have you back with me! I'm keeping everything tightly crossed for you. PAL after 2 losses is incredibly hard, one day at a time and before you know it you'll be in second tri.

thanks ladies :)

mrs. m i am so happy to be back here with you too! thank you :) i am going to take it one day at a time and i am going to keep positive.

i have a silly question for you ladies. i am sure you have all experienced the lovely vivid dreams that come along with a bfp. well, last night i dreamed that my fish tank (my dream tank, but has been so much trouble from the start :() was really badly messed up. i was doing a water change and noticed that the stand was coming apart so i was trying to do the water change and screw the stand back together at the same time while i was asking my husband for help. it is really sad for me to say because we never act this way towards each other, but i was getting so frustrated with him because he was doing the things all wrong. he dumped in too much water conditioner and i was watching my fish gasp and suffer. i then started taking out bucketfuls of water and dumping it while he was putting in fresh water and i was still trying to screw the stand together. there were also tons of larvae type things in the water and i was trying not to scoop out my fish. it was such a stressful dream. i woke up before i was able to save the tank.

now my question... do you think it means anything??

Hi there :wave:

Tooscared, congratulations chick, its always going to be a worrying time to be PAL but i think you are doing exactly the right thing and staying calm and positive, thats just what i did, had a little faith and just focussed on looking after myself. And dont worry about your dreams, they are just our body and minds way of getting out our fears!! :hugs:

xxx

thank you :)

i did do a real water change on my tank yesterday and had a bit of trouble that my husband came to fix for me. i guess it is just a carry over from that. thank you.

pichi - mines at 14.40 im glad im at work in the morning so the day doesnt drag 2much lol i still keep callin this 1 a she by accident, i was laughing b4 coz everytime i feel he/she kick it stops as soon as put my hand on my belly and oh asked wot i was laughin at and i went to say coz she stops kickin everytime i put me hand there, totally unlike ds he wud kick 4me and his dad but no1 else lol

i just hope its not too early to see a hb as i will be 5 weeks 5 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->