Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

i've just watched the Gordon Ramsay thing - now there's nothing on hah

pichi - my bumps tiny compared to yours, i wanna bigger bump i just look fat not preg :haha: im sure i was bigger with ds

wen i 1st tried explaining to ds there was a baby in my belly he tried to look through my belly button then looked at me all seriously and said mammy cant c its to dark :haha:

less than 24hrs left and ill hopefully know what he/she is, excited lol

but keeping my fingers crossed my migraine the other day was a 1 off, last time i had 1 i was 6+ months preg with ds and i had one or more every single day for 3 weeks was horrendous, but touch wood it doesnt happen this time

Aww thats so cute I love it when little ones get all serious! :hugs:

Pichi-your bump is gorgeous! I have bump envy and I'm not even pregnant anymore!

Loz-I know what you mean about movement stopping when your OH looks. Yeardley did the same thing. It was like she was always being shy with her Daddy. Now she twitches and kicks in her "condo" (incubator) like crazy and he's like, "Wow, I bet that felt weird inside your body." How is your BP and sugar levels hon? I hope with all of your medical equipment it's still looking good!

Clobo-your bump is growing nicely! You still look beautiful! I bet those kicks mean your LO will be a famous footballer!

Bump-YAY FOR YOUR SCAN! So great that they could see the HB without an internal!! So happy for you lady!

Hopeithappens-i'm dying to hear the news!

Mrs. Migg-I can't wait to see your bump pics! I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going well so far!

Well, they did another heart thingy (I'm so technical) and found a hole. VSD. It's common in premies. It's on the muscular part which is good news. If it's small, it should close on it's own no problem in a few months. If it's medium to large, it could still close, but if it doesn't she'll need minor surgery at around 6 months to a year to close it with a small mesh patch. After that she'll be fine except she'll have to take anti-biotics before she goes to the dentist forever. I asked, "So I won't have to wrap her in bubble wrap forever?" He just smiled and said, "No, I don't think so."

We find out today the size of the hole. Please ladies, prayers that it's small and will close on it's own. I'm beside myself right now.

She is showing no symptoms or signs that it's serious, and he said the louder the murmur, the smaller the hole, and hers is loud! So that's what is keeping me from breaking down.

Just writing this makes me tear up. I just love her so much I can't bare the thought of her struggling. She struggled in the womb and out. I just want to bring her home and love her. This is such a roller coaster!!

Ah Crayz I'm sending all the positivity I can. Your little one is such a tough cookie. I pray it's something that will close up on its own. You are so strong.
Hope my daughter tries to look through my bellybutton to see the baby as well! She cuddles and kisses my tummy and says "ah, she lovely" and the other day she was playing with her stickers and put two on my belly cos she wanted to share with baby. It's so sweet. It scares me as if something went wrong now I don't know how I'd explain to her.

Crayz I bet its the smallest hole possible and will be gone in no time! I happen to think everyone should take antibiotics before a dental visit....I bet each day seems like an eternity right now when all you want to do it take her home- the day will come! She is a born fighter, I can feel it. :hugs::flower:

Mrs Miggins thats so cute! She will be a great big sister! You might even get her helping with nappy changes :haha: I understand its scary the thought of something going wrong at this point and you having to have a conversation about it...when I had the mmc, my kids already knew I had a baby in my tummy, and I dreaded telling them. I ended up simply saying that the baby had trouble growing and was not going to be able to grow into a big enough baby to be born. They took it in the way kids take death- in their stride.

That being said...your Migglet is in your tummy for the duration- you will not be having that kind of conversation with Migglet's Big Sister! :hugs:

Lil Fella seems to be transverse today! :dohh: Glad he is having fun in there...but he better get head down by 36 weeks!

Oooh, my bp and sugar levels are optimum. Had a high bp reading yesterday, but I took it while stressed, it went back down after half an hour of purposeful destressing.

sending lots of healing vibes to your beautiful girl, crayz.

i am happy to hear your bp and sugars are doing so well, lozdi :)

i did another test today, at 4+3. i am starting to feel better about posting here now. i am still terrified and i know it is going to take quite a bit more time before i am not so scared, but this test made me happier :)

maybe i should introduce myself to the ladies who don't know me from the other thread. you can call me mindy if you would like. i am 35, 36 in 6 months, we are ttc our first. i had a mmc in february that needed to be medically managed mar 1. i was 10 weeks when the bleeding started and the baby measured 7 weeks or so. i waited a cycle and tried again and was lucky enough to catch the egg again that next cycle. i made it to 5 weeks and mc'ed naturally. i waited another cycle for some testing and started trying again. again, i was really lucky to catch the egg again this cycle. i am hoping this is the one. :)

Attachments

• 4+3 noon.jpg
    4+3 noon.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi Mindy, congratulations my dear, you are right to post here, we all know exactly how you are feeling so you are in the best place, and you must think positively!!! Nice strong 3+ is a good sign!!

Bump, aw my dear you WILL have that bump, you must think positively too :hugs:

Yes come on ladies, we need more bump pics!!

Lexi, aw my dear, have they told you yet whats going on with Yeardleys heart?? Im praying its small and easily fixed too my dear, sending you all the biggest love and hugs xxx

Loz, good news on the results!! Ive been told my iron levels are good so no need for tablets for me and should be no more blood tests, yay!!

xxx

do you guys think i should be worried about getting a 3+ at only 4+3? there is a lady posting on the pregnancy gallery thread about getting a 2-3 weeks at 11 dpo and the women are mentioning possible ectopic or molar pregnancy. i am worried. i have an appt with my dr for the 11th. that is the earliest i could get in. :(

i would try not to worry to much bout that ts the digi i did at 14dpo i got 1-2 lol, which granted at the time i did worry but ur gettin 3+ now so ur hcg is obv goin up and up and will continue to :)

Just thought i would update u all on my scan yesterday everythings is perfect and im having another little boy, although he wasnt cooperating very much they way he was lying it took ages 2check on all his organs in the end she had to go and c if anyone else was available to c if they cd do any better and in the mean time i had 2run and jump about in the room like a fruit loop trying to get him to change his position, which sort of worked :haha: ill get a pic on as soon as i get the best 1 back, we had 4 pics of him and my future mil wanted 1 so oh handed her them 2 choose 1 but 4got to take ours out so she obv chose the best 1 which was ours so ive told oh 2go later explain and get it back :haha:

Sounds like you had a fun time at your scan! Congrats on another little boy :)

Mindy you might have 2 in there! Or an early implanter. I read somewhere that the 3+ means 2000 hcg and up, so although +3 seems alot, 2000 hcg isn't a massive number, its slightly out of the 'range' for 4 weeks, but the range for 5 weeks is 18 - 7,340 mIU/m and we are all slightly different- right from the moment we are conceived we are all different, maybe you made high hcg for your mum when you were just forming too! :hugs:

Congratulations Hope! Now starts the name debate eh? We still haven't got a name for ours! Your boy sounds about as awkward as mine was at the 20 week scan :haha:

Thanks so much Lozdi :) you made me feel much better. I think I probably implanted at 5 dpo from looking at my chart. Thanks!

Hi Tooscared, please try not to worry, the trouble with these things are that they are very subjective .... it could mean multiples or earlier than expected implantation but it could just be that you did it with really concentrated wee at the time. Everybody has different levels and i think these tests are really just a gimmick that helps them sell more to be honest. You'll be fine my dear :hugs:

xxx

TS I agree with Clo. I actually hate those digis and I didn't use one this time as I didn't need another thing to obsess over. 5 dpo is nice and early to implant and it stands to reason you would then have longer for your hcg to start rising.

thank you, mrs. m. :hugs: i am just worried about everything, i guess. :S

i only used the digital test because i had one left and i was curious.

i am having off and on cramping. i am also worried quite a bit about that. i am also worried that besides the off and on cramping and being more tired i don't feel pg at all. :(

TS i NEVER feel/felt pregnant - which makes you even more paranoid. no symptoms for me at all. just take it one day at a time :flower: i know i was a nervous wreck until my scan so you are not alone :hugs:

thank you so much :)

i have a dr appt on wednesday. it can't come fast enough.

i have a little "problem". my parents are coming to visit us and will be staying with us for about a week. i don't plan to tell anyone about this for quite a while yet. i don't know what i am going to do about the dr appt. also, all the supplements i am taking. i am sure i can hide it, right?? maybe i will keep my supplements in my bedroom and take them there. i am taking my regular prenatal, omega oils, and baby aspirin. i am afraid the baby aspirin will be the tip off... they will be here tomorrow or monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->