Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

OMG. I really need to figure out how to use this damn computer. I had the whole post written and as I was previewing it, I closed out the page somehow.

Anyways, I hate to post and run! Things have been really crazy these past few days as you can imagine.

Update: The cardiologist in Hawaii said it's something that will probably just rectify itself in time, and he'll re-evaluate her again in a few months. So she's good.

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. I can always count on you wonderful ladies to put things into better perspective for me. I was quite a mess for a day or two there.

BUMP-I hope your scan goes well. FX'd for you lady!!

hopeithappens-Thanks again. You were right! She is starting to feed a little too, so YAY!

TOOSCARED-CONGRATS lady. Take it easy and enjoy it!

Anyways, here are some pictures. Don't mind me. I'm all puffy and my hair is a hot mess. I didn't style it because I really didn't think I was going to have a baby that day. But I digress. It's not really about me anymore, is it?

Some of the pictures I can't upload just yet because hubs saved them as such huge files I'd have to compress them, and I obviously can't even turn this computer on correctly. I will post them soon. Promise.

HOWEVER, now that you've seen my husband's face, does she not look JUST.LIKE.HIM? It's crazy.

Attachments

• Kisses2.jpg
    Kisses2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Teacup1.jpg
    Teacup1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6
  • puffyface.jpg
    puffyface.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
  • YRD1.jpg
    YRD1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
photo (26).jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shes sooooooooooo cute!!! :baby:

scan went fine my dates were right and it measured just under 6 weeks and there was a heart beat!! i didnt even need an internal scan they managed to see it without which apparently is a good thing! its odd tho cause all the babies ive lost i had to have an internal scan at this stage but with my son and this one it wasnt needed so maybe thats a good thng :) anyway im back in in 2 weeks on the 17th for a 8 week scan just happens to be our wedding anniversary too lol xx:happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies :flower:

Wow Lexi, she is just gorgeous and yes I can see hubby in her!! What a lush little thing you have I can see why you are so in love with her!! Hope everything is going ok with her and you guys today, you look so well!!

Bump, yay :yipee: thats excellent news, im so surprised they didnt do an internal, i wouldnt have thought they would have seen so much externally but like you say thats a good thing!! So do you still have another scan in 2 weeks to monitor?? I had them regularly to start with and although i got nervous each time a scan came around it was so reassuring once it was done. :hugs:

xxx

yer its just to keep an eye on it and it kinda breaks it up into little chunks too x:)

congrats too_scared and good luck to the ladies with the scans coming up!

bump contgrats on the heartbeat! That is early to see one!

Crayz- she is beautiful!

pichi- I have braxton hicks all the time, mostly mine just feel like my stomach tightening up, sometimes they feel more like menstrual cramps. They go away quickly though.

Brilliant news and gorgeous photos all round! Lexi I just saw the pic on your Facebook page, congrats. That they could see it without having to do an internal is awesome news.

hi ladies :)

i just wanted to pop over quickly to say i am looking forward to joining you, but i am still a little nervous yet. i am not telling anyone on the other threads yet as i haven't had a chance to tell my best friend yet. i want to tell her rather than her read it here.

i hope you are all well and i can't wait until i feel more confident to come here more often :)

i hope it is ok that i post this here :) 12 dpo 5 pm and then dry

today i am 4 weeks

Congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Water dreams during early pregnancy are really common, so I wouldn't worry about the one you had :hugs: Lats night I dreamed I was kidnapped by a green man who was an alien but lived in our oceans! OH rescued me!

Crayz, she is ADORABLE! Giving you worries at such a young age! I bet she is going to be a handful as a teen! :haha:

Yay Bump! My 6w1d scan was done through my tummy too, she had to dig the scanner right in!

Hi Pichi :flower:All these scans...makes me want another lol Lil Fella keeps poking his butt out, much like on the 20 week scan pic. :haha:

Mrs Miggins its lovely to see you giving the 'before you know it you will be second tri' talk :hugs::hugs::hugs: I got first movement with this one at 14w2d, but was very small movement, and I was focusing on my belly at the time. The regular stamping started at 16 weeks!

Gotta love those knees poking out Clo, ahhh the stage where bits poke out of the tummy is so funny. Lil Fella stops moving the second I tell OH to look at my tummy lol

Hi all

How are you all today?? :saywhat:

Yup knees poking out and at my MW appt this morning she helped me feel an actual foot!!!! Amazing!! Here is my 31 week bump, cant imagine how big ill be in 9 weeks time!! Ill topple over!!!

Who else is getting a lovely bump now then??

xxx

Attachments

• 31 week bump.jpg
    31 week bump.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
this is mine almost 2 weeks ago now and i think i look fat haha

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/18_5.jpg

Love it Pichi, you dont look fat in the slightest!! Love how Pixie is getting in on the action!! xxx

she's forever shouting "mummy cuddles!" haha. thanks :blush: i have the consultant and my scan tomorrow and to be honest i'm quite nervous

you ladies look wonderful!! i can't wait until i get a bump to show off :happydance:

Awwwww look at Pixie shes so cute!!!

Having some issues with editing pics on this computer (I usually crop my messy house out) but soon as I get the hang of it I'll post a bump pic.

I don't think I have felt a foot yet, but I have certainly felt legs, and what could be either his head or his bum! :haha:

Love the bump pics! Can't wait for mine to look more bump like.

Hurry up bumps and show so I can see more bump pics! Mindy if you go the way I did you will wake up to a bump by about 11 weeks!

Mrs Miggins have you got a mini bump yet? Have you had the there is a baby in my tummy talk with Edie yet? Mine didn't quite believe me til the bump began to take shape!

Pichi I saw a consultant at my first 'normal scan' (not the ones in the EPAU) and it was just because of my asprin use. I have a scatter brain so can't remember if you have said why you need to see a consultant. :dohh:

pichi - my bumps tiny compared to yours, i wanna bigger bump i just look fat not preg :haha: im sure i was bigger with ds

wen i 1st tried explaining to ds there was a baby in my belly he tried to look through my belly button then looked at me all seriously and said mammy cant c its to dark :haha:

less than 24hrs left and ill hopefully know what he/she is, excited lol

but keeping my fingers crossed my migraine the other day was a 1 off, last time i had 1 i was 6+ months preg with ds and i had one or more every single day for 3 weeks was horrendous, but touch wood it doesnt happen this time

I can't wait for my bump if I ever get one :/ feeling a bit odd today cause my ms has gone as of Sunday ?? I was really ill on fri and sat and the week before that but I saw a hb yesterday ?? I'm still sleepy tho it's seems like this pregnancy is the same as aidens same symptoms and things :/

lozdi - i need to go to see the consultant because i'm aiming for a VBAC. Pixie was an EMSC because she was "undiagnosed breech" so i guess i have to get told of the procedures etc... and what happens if i go over because i've been told i won't be allowed to be induced.

aw hopeithappens i think i just look fat! i'd take a 20+4 bump pic tonight but OH was naughty and brought home pizza for tea so it would be more food bump :haha:

Pixie talks through my tummy. apparently it's her little sister and she's going to get to sleep in her bed lol

Bumpblues82: your MS might have subsided as the hormones level out then it may come back as they start to rise again :)

bump - my sickness came and went all the time with this 1, can understand the worry tho, but if this pg is much like ur sons thats a gd thing :)

pichi - u def dont look fat, but uve got me thinkin bout pizza now :haha: i cd quite happily eat everything in sight at the min, bless pixie, ds has said from the start this babys pink and he keeps sayin he wants a sister lol

well ive got 10mins then im subjected to an hr of geordie shore as oh loves it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->