Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Loz just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow, what time is it? We will all be thinking of you!!

I know how you feel though chick, mine is wednesday at 10 and it can't come soon enough!!

:dust: xxx

Morning Ladies,

I hope we are all felling as well as can be and stress free :)

Morning sickness has really kicked in for me at all hours of the day really, I'm taking it as a good thing though.

Loz, good luck for today hun. I will be lurking waiting for your picture of your sticky bean. Sending you lots of love xxxxx

I am waiting to hear from the epau this week for my appointment for next week.

xxxx

Sorry its taken me all night to get to posting here, I have been distracted by the other thread and Dr Google lol

Bellybean has heartbeat! I'm a week 'behind dates' but they never asked about ovulation and I'm only actually 32 dpo today. The sono said the HB looks good but she didn't tell me the bpm, Bean was hard for her to spot because its tucked up all cosy but once she found it she showed me the hb and measured it- its 5mm crl, the Ladies tell me thats pretty bang on for my chart :happydance: The weird thing is, my sac is massive so they want to scan me again on 8th of feb. They seem to think the bean is behind and the sac is on time (7+ weeks) but I think I just have a big sac. Went through Dr Google alot and found nothing much about large sacs with a visible bean with a good HB, so trying not to let it worry me. I have seen many scan pics even ones with large sacs. OH thought large sac meant twins bless him he was pale in the waiting room while we waited to chat to someone after the scan lol

I still have no morning sickness!! I want it!!

Can't find my camera anywhere today hoping to locate it in the morning so I can get the pic up and show you all my mega sac and tiny bellybean :haha:

Its a bit of a relief to see a hb, but I'm still in the woods and I won't relax until I have a crying eating pooping machine attached to the boob!

Loz just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow, what time is it? We will all be thinking of you!!

I know how you feel though chick, mine is wednesday at 10 and it can't come soon enough!!

OH is taking oldest to school in the morning so I won't be up too early but will be on here like a shot soon as I'm up! Good luck with keeping your composure tomorrow! I sat there today in the waiting room and thought about all you Ladies sending me good look vibes and it set me right off!

Morning Ladies,

I hope we are all felling as well as can be and stress free :)

Morning sickness has really kicked in for me at all hours of the day really, I'm taking it as a good thing though.

Loz, good luck for today hun. I will be lurking waiting for your picture of your sticky bean. Sending you lots of love xxxxx

I am waiting to hear from the epau this week for my appointment for next week.

xxxx

Can you stomach mint imperials or polos? Mint can do wonders for sickness...so can ginger but its just not as tasty! :hugs:

Loz thank you for the tip on Mint Iperials - I will give that a go as I LOVE them :)

Hope Clobo has got on well today????

I have had a call from the hospital just now and my early scan is booked for Friday - The thought of it is making me feel sick:nope:

Hi

:wohoo: Loz, im so happy for you, yes i think all the measurements are so inaccurate anyway as they are soooo small and there is room for human measurement error too so im sure there is nothing to worry about! Like you say if you ovulated late and perhaps inplanted late then you would be a tiny bit smaller than someone who ovulated cd 14 and then implanted early so its all guesswork. Heartbeat is the best sign i would say though so thats excellent news!!

Well mine was excellent news too!! Im measuring exactly right to what I thought miraculously and you could see a sac, umbilical cord and Jellybaby!! It even wiggled for me!!!! Ill try and post a pic using my phone in a bit as i havent got wifi at home yet and cant do it on work computer!! Ive got another scan at the FS on the 6th Feb just cos they said I could if i wanted to have another look, so just gotta book in with the midwife and make my 12w scan!!!!

Louby, good news on the scan on friday chick, i wont pretend its not nerve wracking but just think positively and try and not stress about it, it will soon be here and you'll be getting your good news too!!

Try not to implode my dear- easier said than done I know! Take some tissues because when you see what you are meant to see on that screen its hard to spot through blurry eyes! :hugs:

Hi

:wohoo: Loz, im so happy for you, yes i think all the measurements are so inaccurate anyway as they are soooo small and there is room for human measurement error too so im sure there is nothing to worry about! Like you say if you ovulated late and perhaps inplanted late then you would be a tiny bit smaller than someone who ovulated cd 14 and then implanted early so its all guesswork. Heartbeat is the best sign i would say though so thats excellent news!!

Well mine was excellent news too!! Im measuring exactly right to what I thought miraculously and you could see a sac, umbilical cord and Jellybaby!! It even wiggled for me!!!! Ill try and post a pic using my phone in a bit as i havent got wifi at home yet and cant do it on work computer!! Ive got another scan at the FS on the 6th Feb just cos they said I could if i wanted to have another look, so just gotta book in with the midwife and make my 12w scan!!!!

Louby, good news on the scan on friday chick, i wont pretend its not nerve wracking but just think positively and try and not stress about it, it will soon be here and you'll be getting your good news too!!

Woohoo! Wiggly bean! I couldn't see mines cord its so snuggled up near my lining lol

What gest age did they put you at? Can't wait to see the pic! I must find my camera too so I can put mine on!

Oooh I forgot to mention...I threw up this morning :happydance:

YEY Clobo AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::dance::headspin::wohoo::happydance::dance::headspin::wohoo::happydance::dance::headspin::wohoo::happydance::dance::headspin::wohoo:

I cant wait to see your pic!

Oh I so hope I follow in all of your footsteps and can bring some good news on Friday xxxxx

Im at 7w+3d and i thought i was 7w+4d so pretty much on the money! Ill find a ticker in a mo!!

Yay for throwing up Loz!!!! :sick:

Louby, yes you will have good news just take care of yourself and happy thoughts!!!!

Im at 7w+3d and i thought i was 7w+4d so pretty much on the money! Ill find a ticker in a mo!!

Yay for throwing up Loz!!!! :sick:

Louby, yes you will have good news just take care of yourself and happy thoughts!!!!

Woohoo looking at your chart you O'd about a week before me and I was told I'm 6w1d, they think I'm behind dates and that I should be 7w, which would be the case if I had O'd when you did haha they put no faith in when we O'd so I didn't correct them! 32 dpo at my scan. :happydance:

That is great news Clobo and Loz!!!! I'm so happy for both of you!!!!!

Is it sad that I wish I could throw up? I've been nauseous the past few days and Monday I REALLY thought that I was going to throw up, but I haven't yet. I feel like I've been feeling too good for this all to be true.

I have IHS testing starting soon and I get to go in for another ultrasound sometime around 12 weeks, so I'll feel even better if everything is fine then too. I hate that I miscarried before. As if that's not bad enough, now I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with this pregnancy. I'm still checking the tissue every time I wipe and I hate that my miscarriage robbed me of the innocence and joy of early pregnancy.

Sarah its not sad to want to throw up at all, its a popular opinion that ms means all is well- but its not a definite indicator, and many women are lucky enough to avoid it alltogether and still have lovely healthy babies. My heart goes out to you about being robbed of the joy of early pregnancy, its so much worse when you mc your first, its beyond unfair.

OH just got home with the boys, and all hell has broken loose in the most spectacular manner! :wacko:

Haha. It's only 11am here! I'm at work and still have another 7 hours! Yuck! All I want to do is take a nap and get something to eat. Can you send me the link for the other group ("where we are now")? I can't find that one or the other one where I could find it (TTC right after a miscarriage).

Can I join your thread? I just found out I am pregnant on Monday I am 4 weeks today (tested early). I am scared/nervous/excited all in one. I refuse to change my status or put up a pregnancy ticker until I get some reassuring news from my Dr. (went in for blood test yesterday and will probably go again tomorrow). I lost my last pregancy at 7w 5d, so the next few weeks are going to feel like an eternity!

Haha. It's only 11am here! I'm at work and still have another 7 hours! Yuck! All I want to do is take a nap and get something to eat. Can you send me the link for the other group ("where we are now")? I can't find that one or the other one where I could find it (TTC right after a miscarriage).

Arg, its not easy to push yourself is it when all you want to do is curl up in a warm ball and doze off as and when your body demands it! Here is the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/851047-started-trying-straight-after-loss-we-now-72.html#post15219542

Can I join your thread? I just found out I am pregnant on Monday I am 4 weeks today (tested early). I am scared/nervous/excited all in one. I refuse to change my status or put up a pregnancy ticker until I get some reassuring news from my Dr. (went in for blood test yesterday and will probably go again tomorrow). I lost my last pregancy at 7w 5d, so the next few weeks are going to feel like an eternity!

Hi Twinkie of course you may join us! Allow me to offer you a quiet and cautious congratulations, and also I'm sorry for your loss. It makes these early weeks so much more nerve wracking. Are you having bloods done to watch your hcg? Don't put too much store by what hcg does in early pregnancy. The general opinion is it must double within 48 hours but there is rooom for variation and in some cases its actually gone up and down and still resulted in a healthy baby. No one offered to do my hcg bloods but if they had I would have refused, I find an early scan a much better reassurance. :hugs:

Hi Twinkie of course you may join us! Allow me to offer you a quiet and cautious congratulations, and also I'm sorry for your loss. It makes these early weeks so much more nerve wracking. Are you having bloods done to watch your hcg? Don't put too much store by what hcg does in early pregnancy. The general opinion is it must double within 48 hours but there is rooom for variation and in some cases its actually gone up and down and still resulted in a healthy baby. No one offered to do my hcg bloods but if they had I would have refused, I find an early scan a much better reassurance. :hugs:

Thanks! They are monitoring my hcg and progesterone, since I have problems with low progesterone too. I will get an early U/S probably around 7 weeks. I had my hcg monitored during my last pregnancy and it didn't double like it should but was always within the normal limits. It was at the early U/S that I found out it was anembryonic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->