Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Clobo I'll match you that parp and raise you a raspberry lol

That scan is amazingly clear, I can even see the yolk stalk! Bean looks like he or she has a balloon on a string! I could just about see my yolk sac I think, its faint near where it says crl on the second one.

I have another scan on the 8th of feb because the sac 'discrepancy' concerned them. I am convinced there will be nothing there on the 8th. Hope for the best, prepared for the worst.

Twinkie, good news on the progesterone being higher, hopefully the supplements are doing their job? HcG level on its own doesnt tell you much i suppose, its more the fact that it doubles over 48 hours ... when do you get the results from yesterday??

Yeah, I know one HcG level doesn't tell you much, but my hpts seem to be getting progressively darker, so I am hoping it is a good sign. I did serial beta checks last pregnancy, so I know even having normal numbers doesn't mean that everything is fine. I probably won't get the next test results until Monday, but I am hoping they call today.

Good Morning Ladies :)

Well I had my scan this morning and I am delighted to let you all know that we saw our little tiny bean and its heartbeat!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it and Loz you were right about tissues, they were dished out to us in full flow.

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11
Good Morning Ladies :)

Well I had my scan this morning and I am delighted to let you all know that we saw our little tiny bean and its heartbeat!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it and Loz you were right about tissues, they were dished out to us in full flow.

Woot! Look at it there, looks like mine! All tucked up and cosy in the lining! Do you feel better now about the boob fluctuations? Do they want to scan you again? Would they tell you the bpm? They didn't count mine and I couldn't because I was blurry lol

Hiya

This was an internal scan which most are before 12 weeks, so you need as empty a bladder as possible, as i was nervous and went to the loo twice even at the FS office there was nothing in there to hinder the scan!!

Loz, yep several people have said he looks like he's holding a balloon!!! Aw chick, think POSITIVE!!!! Nothing good ever came of worrying!! Your scan isnt really that different to Loubys and as we know there isnt really a "normal"!!

Louby, yay :wohoo: really good news chick, its so good to see the hb isnt it, they didnt count mine either! Must be so difficult!! You can relax a bit now!!

Twinkie, really hope they ring you today and im sure it will be good news :hugs:

xxxx

Ahhh, mine was abdominal. She had to dig the thingy right into my belly and it really pissed my full bladder off!

Loz, im VERY surprised they didnt do an internal, you need to ask for an internal one as it really hard to see abdominally. Did they say why they did it that way??

xxxx

When I had my scan last pregnancy they did both. They started with an abdominal, measure the sac and then had me empty my bladder and did an internal too. I hope they do the same this time...

They always try abdominal first at my local epau before moving to tv if needs be. We saw the HB clearly despite it being abdominal and to be honest I'm glad she didn't have to poke me in the twinkle I find the tv scans sooooo uncomfortable. If she hadn't spotted it abdominally then she would have gone for tv.

Oh ok i see, well thats fair enough. Yep when i went for my PCOS scan i had to do both, its hard to pee on demand sometimes!!!!

Loz, Id take that as a good sign then, if they thought anything was up then im sure they would have done a tv one as well just to check, must have been a strong hb to show through!!

Is it hometime yet??? :comp:

xxx

My scan was internal. She didn't bother with abdominal at all just went straight in there lol! They didn't tell us anything regarding bpm but said they were more than happy to discharge me from their care now and back to my midwife as all is just right to them - which has made us both feel much more at ease :)

We will have to wait for a 12 week scan to see more progress now though which seems ages away but I'm over the moon with what we saw today :)

I do feel better about my :holly: after I googled lots to find out it was quite normal for the tenderness to just disappear from what I've read all symptoms can come and go as they wish really. As long as I don't get the bad abdominal pains that I got last time (which was what made me go and get checked out) then I am a happy bunny :)

I have realised my sickness is early for me, so thats encouraging! After a hard think I remember that the sickness with my boys started over a week after I got some orange discharge...which I got today aswell- A good sign for me as never had any with the MMC. To be honest I'm glad they are worried about ym sac it means that I don't have to pay for a private scan in a fortnight as was my plan. I can save that money for one later on.

I guess they tried abdominal first with me because by their calculations I should have been a week further on. It did look like a good HB, it was very obvious anyway once we actually spotted the bean. I hope its growing right. I should measure 8w3d at next scan.

Loz! I had orange discharge yesterday and today too! It freaked me out because I thought I was spotting! Upon closer inspection though, it was ORANGE, not pink or brown or red. What causes it?

Isnt the orangy discharge perhaps the cervical mucus plug that leaks a little over time??

Louby, brilliant news about going back to the midwife care, 12 week scan wont be long and wont you have your midwife appt in the middle somewhere?? Mine is the 14th Feb and hopefully ill have my 12w two weeks after that. My sore nipples come and go, slept on my front last night and they killed this morning :holly:

Sarah, wow 8 weeks is a raspberry, i was going to get one of those tickers but I thought i was a blueberry last time and i wasnt so im kind of waiting to get past that one before i start counting fruit, love raspberries though and they are actually quite big!!

Loz, try not to worry chick, some people get no sickness at all and are fine, i know what you mean about being reassured by the symptoms though, hope you get some :sick:
soon!!!!

xxxx

Well I used to think it was from implantation, but if that was the case then it wouldn't always be the same and would be more likely to be red or brown or pink. Its like creamy/watery cm...but orange! I'll get to gooling this later as its interesting, but don't let it worry you, it really freaked me out when I had it with my first! It worried me a bit today but thats because I am generally close to worry lol

I guess it could be from the cervix, maybe caused by cervical changes from pregnancy. The closest colour discharge to it I have ever seen was when I had slight cervical displasia (or however u spell it) and that produced a brick red sort of stuff with the same watery/creamy texture.

Isnt the orangy discharge perhaps the cervical mucus plug that leaks a little over time??

Louby, brilliant news about going back to the midwife care, 12 week scan wont be long and wont you have your midwife appt in the middle somewhere?? Mine is the 14th Feb and hopefully ill have my 12w two weeks after that. My sore nipples come and go, slept on my front last night and they killed this morning :holly:

Sarah, wow 8 weeks is a raspberry, i was going to get one of those tickers but I thought i was a blueberry last time and i wasnt so im kind of waiting to get past that one before i start counting fruit, love raspberries though and they are actually quite big!!

Loz, try not to worry chick, some people get no sickness at all and are fine, i know what you mean about being reassured by the symptoms though, hope you get some :sick:
soon!!!!

xxxx

I think I would have been sick today but I didn't have time to let it come so noshed on mint imperials on my way to nursery, then ate as soon as I got back. If I don't watch out for my tummy getting empty then I might get a surprise throw up attack lol I naturally have a very strong stomach, except when pregnant it is very rare for me to throw up, even if I feel sick. Stomach bugs only last 12 hours or so on me even when they take down my family for 2-3 days.

Belly of steel!!

Some of the info on orange discharge is urine infection, which is total bull for the orange stuff in pregnancy. Though it may be relevant if not pregnant and also having signs of uti.

Loz roll on 12 weeks for you I say! All this worrying is so normal after a loss but it's heartbreaking that people as nice as you have to go through it, I hope the first tri passes quickly for you x x x

Loz roll on 12 weeks for you I say! All this worrying is so normal after a loss but it's heartbreaking that people as nice as you have to go through it, I hope the first tri passes quickly for you x x x

Bless you, I actually worry more about you than I do about myself, goodness only knows how you manage to keep going, and your so supportive of the rest of us. When you get your ultra sticky beanie its going to be a lucky beanie to have such a wonderful mummy. :hugs:

My orange discharge made me feel more at ease than seeing the HB did if I'm honest. Had the orange stuff with both my boys, but not at all with the mmc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->