Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Pregnancy induced hypertention according to wiki lol

Oooh, I can see why that would get them using the instruments, they would have likely been worried about possible pre-E :wacko:

Maybe she succeeded in getting a scan but is taking ages because when its short notice you basically have to wait around for a slot? :shrug:

They don't have remote monitoring either at my local hospital. So I would be in bed strapped to a fetal monitor unless things have progressed since i had Emily. Will ask the consultant a week on monday.

Kelly thinking of you. Wondering what's going on. X

hi ladies im back went to docs and like a twat i burst into tears checked my blood pressure and was very low so they sent me to the hospital where they was so nice done a scan as wanted to check my ovaries so had an internal scan too yuk!!! she told me it was far too early to see a heartbeat but pregnancey measures 5+5 and in 5+4 today so im guessing thats good they want to see me in ten days time to do another scan just to check and said hopefully then they will see a heartbeat they were so nice to me even gave me a pic theres not much there lol but they said everything looks fine but they want to monitor the pain on my right side.
really happy as i feel as sick as a dog
thankyou so much you ladies for taking the time to think of me xxxxxxxx

Yay Kelly!!!!!!!! Thats really good news! And wonderful that they are going to scan you again in 10 days- you will get to see a lovely little blob with a flicker! Thats one good thing about having a scan before a HB is detectable- the procedure is to then have you back 10 days later! :happydance: I bet the right side pain is your corpus luteum cyst- mine gave me gip for weeks and weeks and was still massive at 16 weeks!

Lets see your pic! It doesn't matter if you can't see much, we still want to see it :hugs:

here it is still have bad side pain but trying to put it to one side and tell myself that this is normal and things are going to be fine think positive Kelly you silly woman.

once again ladies thank you so much i do wonder what i would do without you guys sometimes

Attachments

• 2012-08-01 18.56.36.jpg
    2012-08-01 18.56.36.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
I think the same as Loz, I thought of my first beany as the body that wasnt quite right and this time its the same baby/soul but with a healthier body :hugs: to you, its definitely difficult and something we have to grieve over but you will do it, not long till you meet your LO now Sarah xxx

Kelly, dont feel that way, you did the right thing my dear and good that you are going back for another in 10 days, I hope it flies for you :hugs: Yep i think back to the pain i got just from the clomid making my eggys grow nice and big, even that caused me discomfort and cramps.

Lots of different birth stories ... yes Loz I watched the Midwives last night, cried the whole way through, wasnt sure whether it was a good idea to watch but im addicted to things like that!!

xxx

Ahhhhh thats wonderful! You can clearly see the yolk sac! Don't worry they will have checked your ovaries- that pain is good, it means the corpus luteum is doing its job- some women feel it more than others. :hugs:

Yay Kelly!!! :happydance: that is wonderful!!! What a great picture :)

I had a lot of pain on my left side and they checked me at 5+4 for an ectopic. They said I had a cyst left over from ovulation. Hopefully your pain will go soon!

so glad everything is well Kelly - glad they gave you a scan too :) look at little beany in there getting comfy

I think the same as Loz, I thought of my first beany as the body that wasnt quite right and this time its the same baby/soul but with a healthier body :hugs: to you, its definitely difficult and something we have to grieve over but you will do it, not long till you meet your LO now Sarah xxx

Kelly, dont feel that way, you did the right thing my dear and good that you are going back for another in 10 days, I hope it flies for you :hugs: Yep i think back to the pain i got just from the clomid making my eggys grow nice and big, even that caused me discomfort and cramps.

Lots of different birth stories ... yes Loz I watched the Midwives last night, cried the whole way through, wasnt sure whether it was a good idea to watch but im addicted to things like that!!

xxx

I enjoyed the program, but did have some moments of 'WTF' like when the lady was on who had reduced movement-they said there was no way to know her baby was hemorrhaging into the placenta YES there is! Its called the doppler scan :dohh:. Ohhh and the one at the start who KNEW she was in labour but got fobbed off...sadly, thats what NHS cuts lead to. Kind of made me want to be a midwife, and made me even more determined to have a homebirth because honestly if I was in hospital and someone said to me 'Right, you have me for an hour and a half so lets have that baby fast' I would punch them in the nose! At least with a homebirth, my midwife will be my midwife, a my house, with only me to keep an eye on! I'll also be requesting a student midwife too, because its important that they get the experience of homebirths so they can be supportive of them.

Yup makes me glad that im having my baby in a local community hospital, hopefully i wont have to get transferred to the larger hospital in Bath although even thats not as big and manic as Manchester!!

xxx

ts did you see a heartbeat at 5+4?
thanks ladies im guna get my positive head on now

Lil Fella just woke up and is going crazy in my belly :haha: like break dancing crazy! Oooof I need to pee now :haha:

Yeah Kelly I am sooo happy for you and so pleased they are going to repeat in 10 days.

What Midwifes thing did I miss????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->