Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

kelly, our ultrasound machine is brand new at our hospital. the tech said that if he magnified my scan a lot he could see the fetal pole. your scan looked great! i know it is really hard, but, please try not to worry too much. :hugs:

lozdi, that picture is really cute!!

i hope you ladies are all well! i feel like i haven't really been able to keep up the past few days. we have friends visiting from out of town (SapphireFlame!) so i haven't really been able to get on here on my computer much. i hate typing on my phone. :dohh: haha!

Kelly your feelings are completly normal. When I had my scan at 6+3 I was measuring 6 weeks and sonographer took an absolute age to find my Lo. At 5 weeks thinks are just too tiny. With my ladt pregnancy I measured 5 weeks and one tech said they saw a blip of a fetal pole the other was not. convinced it was just a smuge on the yoke sac at that point. A yoke sac is a good sign. it too took me less than 24 hrs after both my early scans for the demons to creep back in. Please stop googling and worrying for now. Every pregnancy is different. I have heard of ladies on her at 7 weeks not seeing anything expecting the worst then a few dats later a baby is there. The image is only as goid as the nachine and tech using it. Hugs.

On the hair debate I usually have dark hairs to my belly button but now its just too bad. Really need to get it sorted. I have let myself go a bit. Time to change that.

Loving the labour and birth stories. Emily too was tiny 6lb born at 37+4. My mam said they were wrong and that she was smaller than that. She was weighed two days later and was 5lb3. So I think they may have been wrong. Will try and find a pic that shows how tiny she was.

Love that pic loz.

Ginny hope you are well. Glad you have a scan sorted even though it feels an eternity away. I always like having something to aim for.

thanks ladies today is a new day and my positive head is now on xx
hope your all ok

So my plan to not tell anyone didn't even last 2 weeks, I told my mum tonight. I know it sounds silly but I hope I haven't jinx anything!

Whoo hoo for pma Kelly.

Ginny I have told everyone and told no one it did not make a blind bit of difference to the pregnancy outcome just the support level I recieved the times I miscarried. I always tell my mam after I tell chris. She would guess anyway.

I am off work until Tuesday. Whoo hoo. Planning to try and silve the problem of my ever shrinking wardrobe. Spend some time with Emily. Oh and get some air. Starting today. Just off to feed the ducks and walk round the park.

have a nice day debz the sun is shining at the min your just have to run when it showers x

I'm nesting like a boss today, 6 days til homebirth assessment! :wacko: And I feel the house is a right ole mess! :dohh: Everything needs to be perfect to offset the bad bathroom ceiling!

Loz good luck with the nesting.

As promised this is my first picture taken with Emily. I would not have my face in it.....really regret having no proper pics now even. :dohh:

Attachments

• baby emily.jpg
    baby emily.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
aw these babies are so cute!

here's pixie an hour old :)

Attachments

• IMG00139-20101114-1501.jpg
    IMG00139-20101114-1501.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
what cuties!! awesome pictures :happydance:

i had my first prenatal appt today. it went well. my dr is great. :) i didn't gain any weight yet!! :happydance: woo! i feel as big as a house already but i am just bloated i guess. haha!

i hope you are all well :)

not long ts till you have a perfect bump xx
ladies i love your pics stunning i want one tee hee

my belly is so bloated that i barely have any pants that fit anymore :( my friends has already offered me her belly bands. haha!

i can't wait for a bump rather than awful bloat!

ts how many weeks are you you need a lovely ticker so we can keep track.

have been so happy all day have felt utter poo funny how it makes me so happy lol

So cute! Ahhhh newly born babies are just the cutest things ever...and there will be more and more pics on this thread of new babies as the months pass!

First tri bloat is crazy! I called mine my Blump, saw someone on BnB refer to it as that, and it kinda stuck. Blump!

blump! that is the best! i have a huge blump now! :haha:

kelly, i am 8+4 today. i was going to put up a ticker after my scan on monday but i chickened out. i think i will put one up after my next scan on aug 31st, when i will be 12+5.

AAAaaaaaaaw those baby pics are all so cute, makes me want to meet mine even more now!!! :baby:

xxx

Car seat base and seat just now fitted in the car!! Im feeling more prepared now!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->