Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Happy 6 weeks Kelly - hope you're holding up with the MS ok

wish i could get some 5 mg folic acid taking ten tabs a day is really making me gag now

I don't know how you are doing it. The prenatals with folic acid and vitamins made me spew ten minutes after I took them.

happy 6 weeks kelly! gotta keep that PMA going :) this is your rainbow baby. :hugs:

i don't know why your dr won't give you a prescription for 5 mg folic acid. it seems so strange. can you go to a different dr?

these are the prenatal vitamins i take https://www.pregvitfolic5.com/ maybe if you go in with something specific that you want the dr will write you the prescription? that is what i did. i went in and said this is what i want. he started telling me about materna and i said "no, this is what i want!" so rather than argue with me he gave me the prescription! haha!

i am happy that ms got you (you know what i mean!). this time i didn't even feel pg AT ALL until 5+5. then it hit me. food aversions, feeling SO tired, and generally feeling blah. i started feeling better at the end of week 7 and that is why i was so darn scared about that scan. but, there was the heartbeat! yesterday i felt so awful. i think it was because i let myself get too hungry. are you able to eat anything? can you try eating small amounts every 2 hours or so? i find if i do that i feel pretty good.

i hope all you ladies are doing well.

9 weeks tomorrow for me. keeping the PMA going (trying really hard, anyway!)

Yay for milestone Kelly! And a massive yay for still feeling awful (in the nicest way of course)

Mrs Miggins, congratulations on the DTD :happydance: OH is quite a big bloke too I worried at first about him squashing baby, but he holds himself up very nicely :winkwink:Though now I prefer spooning because I just know he would be put off if we are at it and Lil Fella decided to throw some shapes, or got hiccups! :haha:

4 days til home assessment, and I am in no way on top of it- OH's shoulder is still trying to murder him, and there are things I can't tackle alone. I wonder if they will delay the visit by a week...going to ask about it on monday at my appointment.

I woke up today to an extreme increase in CM.....and my BH are crazy. (TMI) Bowels are clearing out too. Its a little disconcerting! I know Lil Fella doesn't have permission to leave his womb til 37 weeks or preferably later, but if he is anything like his brothers, he won't listen to me. :dohh::haha:

happy 6 weeks kelly! gotta keep that PMA going :) this is your rainbow baby. :hugs:

i don't know why your dr won't give you a prescription for 5 mg folic acid. it seems so strange. can you go to a different dr?

these are the prenatal vitamins i take https://www.pregvitfolic5.com/ maybe if you go in with something specific that you want the dr will write you the prescription? that is what i did. i went in and said this is what i want. he started telling me about materna and i said "no, this is what i want!" so rather than argue with me he gave me the prescription! haha!

i am happy that ms got you (you know what i mean!). this time i didn't even feel pg AT ALL until 5+5. then it hit me. food aversions, feeling SO tired, and generally feeling blah. i started feeling better at the end of week 7 and that is why i was so darn scared about that scan. but, there was the heartbeat! yesterday i felt so awful. i think it was because i let myself get too hungry. are you able to eat anything? can you try eating small amounts every 2 hours or so? i find if i do that i feel pretty good.

i hope all you ladies are doing well.

9 weeks tomorrow for me. keeping the PMA going (trying really hard, anyway!)

9 weeks! Maybe to treat yourself, you could get a little ticker :hugs:

i will get a ticker after my next scan. i am still a bit nervous about that.

i really hope Lil Fella stays in there for another 4 weeks! this morning sounds a little nerve wracking though!

CM still crazy, but no fluids that could be amniotic or anything like a show, so its probably just my twinkle normalising after being sore for ages. Trying to carry on with the housework....home assessment looms! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I wish I could see my cervix right now, but don't want to go disturbing it!

Just saw this, and I'm considering getting one for when I've had baby so people know what to bring me when they visit.

Attachments

• beer!.jpg
    beer!.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
OH would prefer one that says wine instead of beer :haha:

Shawn makes his own wine with a friend of ours so we have about 45 bottles in our laundry room at this moment. they are planning to make beer next. there is usually always tons of booze in our house! :haha: i don't even drink any of it. (even when not pg)

OH asked me if he could use my raspberries to make wine...I said HELL NO! I'll be eating those straight off the bush they are not going into wine! Me and the kids ate them all! OH can stick to the red wine he gets from the shop!:haha:

Ooooh, just had an epic BH with a period like cramp. Not worried! But confident that when I do pop, I'll go fast! :haha: Hoping to wake one morning after 37 weeks to a trickle, cough delicately, and pop baby out!:haha:

haha! i wish i had some raspberry bushes! i love fresh raspberries like that. yum!

they made blueberry wine the last time. Shawn and my friend like it, but his wife doesn't. she wants them to make some more red wine soon. i am not sure what they make, since i don't drink any of it. haha! i am hoping they make it at our friends' house this time since the "juice" in the wine kits doesn't smell good. my nose right now won't like that at all! haha! the blueberry wasn't too bad since they made it from scratch.

Ooooh, just had an epic BH with a period like cramp. Not worried! But confident that when I do pop, I'll go fast! :haha: Hoping to wake one morning after 37 weeks to a trickle, cough delicately, and pop baby out!:haha:

haha! that would be the best! wouldn't need to worry about the home visit for sure then! no time to go anywhere, guaranteed home birth.

I should have stayed at home last time, as it happened I only just made it to hospital and had baby 17 minutes later, if they hadn't have had a room for me I'd have had him in the waiting room!

I may be weird but the thought of him coming so fast I birth unassisted at home kind of appeals to me- as long as its after 37 weeks! OH won't accept any jobs more than 10 mins away from now on, so would have to be pretty fast to end up birthing alone, but I hear midwives don't always get out to homebirths as soon as labour is reported, so may well end up with unassisted :wacko: will have to brush up on what to do if that happens.

That makes me really nervous! I would think with your history of fast births the mw would come running!

Hopefully, but I expect it will depend on when I go, they may take longer to get to me if I call them at 3 am than if it was lunchtime. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->