Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

thanks ladies well i got my wish i feel utter crap cant eat a thing nothing takes my fancy,
loz i love the mat!!!

Woohoo Kelly! Good signs! After 6 weeks the hcg struggles to completely double though because the numbers get high, so expect the odd day where you feel a bit too ok, and on those days remember that within a day or 2 you will be right back to feeling awful again :hugs:

Glad you are feeling so sick, Kelly! That is a great sign! (Not they I am happy you are feeling so yucky, but know know what I mean!)

Lozdi, here's hoping you go at 11 am on a Wednesday!! Haha!

Arg I'm having a wobble! I can't get all the house sorted in just 4 days, I just can't. My back is killing me! Might tell the midwives I want a hospital birth so they cancel the home assessment, then just call when I'm in labour and say I can't move. Then they have to attend me. Pretty sure they will say no to a homebirth based on the state of my bathroom...but if they don't know I'm staying at home til I actually go into labour then they can't say much about the damn bathroom!

I hate my bathroom. I can see it from where I'm sat at the moment, and every few words typed I stop, and glare at it. HATE IT!:growlmad::gun:

:hugs: lozdi :hugs:

i'm sorry your back (and your bathroom) is giving you trouble.

i don't know anything about home birth or what the mw's look for, but i really hope that there is no problems at all when they come to do the assessment. can you call and explain that your dh has an injury and can't help you right now? i hope you can get it pushed off a bit.

loz dam that bathroom stressing you out,doesnt seem fair you should be able to choose exactly what want to do.

thanks for the tip ill remenber that when im having a good day and try not to panic mind you i didnt think id feel this rough lol any ideas on food ladies as i really dont fancy anything

I will ask them to hold it off a week, because if I push myself to complete it all in 4 days I'll likely end up popping early due to stress and extreme physical activity and will have to birth in hospital anyway! :haha: Got to be 37+ for a home birth.

loz dam that bathroom stressing you out,doesnt seem fair you should be able to choose exactly what want to do.

thanks for the tip ill remenber that when im having a good day and try not to panic mind you i didnt think id feel this rough lol any ideas on food ladies as i really dont fancy anything

Theres a combo that really worked for me, its bacon and plum tomatoes on toast. Simple, easy, cooks fast, and gives energy as its a mixture of protein, carbs, and tomatoes! Not everyone can stomach bacon in early pregnancy though.

Another good one I found was jacob's crackers with a little bit of dairylea on them.

Oooh! And pickled onion flavour monster munch!

ooooh... bacon is not for me at all! haha!

for me peanut butter toast is a good thing. right now i am eating beans on toast. also, fruit is always something that i can eat and crave. oranges and grapefruits are good if you want something tart. also, yellow plums, apples, and watermelon are at the top of my list right now. haha!

im bloody starving now now peanut butter sounds good and dairy lea and i loooove monster munch lol

There you go....thats a start! As your body adjusts more you'll find plenty you fancy to eat, then starts the delicate balance of keeping enough in stock to satisfy you, while at the same time not overstocking incase you develop a sudden aversion. :haha:

thats why this thread is so great you guys know everything

ts diarylea is squeezy cheese and monster munch are like funny shaped crisps there the best

thanks, Kelly :)

is dairylea pasturized? it looks yummy :) i looked it up! haha! looks like laughing cow that we have here.

Dairylea, in my opinion, has a nicer taste than laughing cow, which I find is a bit tastless. Kelly is spot on about monster munch, they are the best crisps ever! Especially the pickled onion flavour! Ohhhh now I want some but all the shops are closed! :haha: Dairylea is pasturized, so safe for eating while pregnant. I male friend of mine stopped his missus from eating it when she was pregnant because he thought it classed as one of those fancy soft cheeses you should avoid while pregnant! :haha:

Tomorrow I'm stocking up on monster munch and dairylea! :happydance:

i find laughing cow tastes like cream cheese. i was disappointed when i tried it. i like cream cheese but i like goat cheese better.

i am not supposed to be eating dairy anyway so... haha!

we don't have any crisps that look like monster munch here. we have potato chips and cheesies but not anything that looks like those, especially not in those flavours. pickled onion does not sound good to me! haha! i bet it is really good, though!

now i want potato chips... salt and vinegar, i think!

hi everyone

feeling a bit down at the moment. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually wish MS would kick in. I know every pregnancy is different, but with my last 2 pregnancies I well and truly had MS by this stage and at the moment I feel surprisingly really good.

I can't help but think what if things aren't progressing the way they should?

Sorry to put a damper on things

Ginny hun ms is in no way an indication of a healthy pregnancy and each one is different I was so ill with my second loss right up until the end even though it stopped developing at 6 weeks and i was nearly 12. The first. few weeks of pal are torture. Hugs.

Loz what I can remember from my nurse training when I was with the midwife they do not judge cleanliness more accessability and space to give birth. Ring them monday and be honest about your concerns I'm sure the assessment can go ahead. They will also drop off your home birth kit too.

In those early days I only ever felt sick when hungry. I found breakfast biscuits good. I had very little ms was only sick twice. I've been so lucky. I was ill.until 16 weeks with Emily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->