CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

Thanks Jaytee....hugs. I would be the happiest woman in the world if did. I am actually hosting two baby showers one this month and one in Feb - so am really hoping to get a BFP- at least before the second one. I hope you get your BFP too jatee. I hope we all do. Our thread could go down in the babyanbump book of BFP records. It would be better than winning the lottery.

hugs and babydust for all my ladies.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I got a positive OPK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ...... I really thought it would be negative since I have EWCM today I figured that I missed the surge but NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!

THAT line is SUPER dark! darker than the control line and it came up instintly! OMG

My heart is pounding! I can't wait to get home and BD now! :rofl:

Woohoo..it's so lovely to see two lines isn't it? catch that eggie. Soon you'll be joining us in the crazies!:muaha::yipee::yipee:

I got a positive OPK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ...... I really thought it would be negative since I have EWCM today I figured that I missed the surge but NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!

THAT line is SUPER dark! darker than the control line and it came up instintly! OMG

Yippeee!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: It's a fab feeling isnt it?

Get busy!!! :sex::sex::sex:!!!!

I sent like 10 picture mails to my husband! He is :rofl: but he is also happy!

I'm having some cramping so maybe ovulation cramps? I sure hope so! Man I still have a few hour to go before I can BD!!!!:hissy: :rofl:

Dan-o - I totally understand how you're feeling....you naughty naughty girl - poas already. lol. Don't worry hunny I am right here with you.....but I am determined not to test until Monday. I hope hope hope you show us the first positive in our thread. And me the second. My mind is playing tricks on me. Yesterday I was confident that this would be my month and now I am feeling cynical. Really trying to maintain PMA but it's so hard. We're in it together Dan-o - we are both a little more crazy than the rest of our thread, but not for long - looks like everyone is going to be in the 2WW very soon..

xo

I didn't realise we were so close in this cycle, wooo hooo :wohoo: I am not alone! I don't know why I thought I was miles ahead of everyone else, I must be a bit dim, you will have to excuse me!!:dohh::shock:

I stand corrected, we will BOTH be posting out BFP pics in a few (not so) short days!!!! :D

Yippeee!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: It's a fab feeling isnt it?

Get busy!!! :sex::sex::sex:!!!!

I know!!! I can't wipe the smile off my face! I think the people at work are starting to wonder why I'm so happy! I'm just so very very please and happy. I'll be in the 2ww by Tuesday (so I hope)

Krazy, it is getting quite worrying now you are still in pain.
I really pray & hope you are ok hun xxx

I know, the doctors don't see to care too much or think its not that serious yet, so nothing I can do but wait on them. I was in bad pain last night, so I took 2 Tylenol's and then this morning woke with pain that was greater than last night. I thought this pain was over!? I mean I went several days with no pain and feeling great......I did notice that the pain came after we had sex on Tuesday and hasn't stopped since. I'm 4dpo and having the sore boobs, bloated belly and cramping/pain down there, so who knows.

The thing that bothers me is, thinking that I maybe could possibly be pregnant since we did it on the day my egg supposedly released. See, I'm going to be doing some intense workouts and now I'm afraid to workout. Frustrating!

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/akkrazykat/whome-1.gif

I think it's ok to still work out isn't it? Or is there a limit on a safe BPM?

I reckon you will get a BFP you know, just cos you didn't try! ha

You're not dim Dan-O...I only put a ticker up a couple of days ago. Took me a while to figure it out! Who's the dim one? LOL.

Krazy - I think you may be best to go to the ER if the pain is still not subsiding. I hope you are feeling better and everything is okay hunny.

Jaytee - you should go into your bosses office and say..."I have to leave early today? Why - well because I have egg white cervical mucous and I just got positive on my ovulation predictor and well,,I need to have sex to catch my egg!

Wouldn't that be the funniest thing ever? LOLOLOL I am having tears from laughing. I don't normally laugh so hard at my own jokes but I am in 2WW delirium. HAHAHAH

OK so I KNOW I am being silly, but I have symptoms now the day has progressed!

I know this is TMI, but I have watery CM, not a lot, but deffo watery.
Also my cervix is medium, deffo not firm & low. (why I now feel the need to share info about my inner workings, I will never know!)
...I also feel sick, right now, as I type this. The unsatify-able hunger I have had for the last week seems to have finally gone!

And.. I have this weird feeling low down in my belly, like very mild cramp, although not at all painful.

I really, really think I am either gonna see AF a bit early, or get a BFP this cycle!!

I am soooooo gonna POAS tomorrow with FMU :D

Oh Dan-o - I am so excited for you! Come on sweets, bring us our first BFP and set a precedent. I can't wait until tomorrow. yippee!

What does water CM mean? I am dim I know. Mine is like Ewcm but not stretchy - like a clump. Which is odd for me as well. Usually pretty dry down there about now. Gawd TMI or what?

Mines not clumpy, It's just kinda wetter down there & it's clear, I'm normally much dryer at 7dpo.

Silly me was fiddling with my chart on FF & accidentally unconfirmed my ov, oops, better fix it quick!!

You're not dim Dan-O...I only put a ticker up a couple of days ago. Took me a while to figure it out! Who's the dim one? LOL.

Krazy - I think you may be best to go to the ER if the pain is still not subsiding. I hope you are feeling better and everything is okay hunny.

Jaytee - you should go into your bosses office and say..."I have to leave early today? Why - well because I have egg white cervical mucous and I just got positive on my ovulation predictor and well,,I need to have sex to catch my egg!

Wouldn't that be the funniest thing ever? LOLOLOL I am having tears from laughing. I don't normally laugh so hard at my own jokes but I am in 2WW delirium. HAHAHAH

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I so want to go home too! But I can't! I have off on Tuesday for a doctors appointment so she'll most likely say no! :cry: :rofl:

Well I tested like always at 2pm with the digital and BAM Smiley face = Positive! :happydance:

:rofl:I just sent a picture mail to my husband of the positive digital opk and this is what he writes back:

"You're crazy.....So are we sleeping naked tonight?" :rofl:

Aww. That's cute. I don't even tell my DH - he just knows when I am O'ing because I jump him every day. We don't talk about it - he doesn't want to jinx it but he brings me a pillow. Once he even asked if it would help if he held my legs up in the air. Too funny. If they only knew what it was like for us. Have fun Bd'ing jaytee.

Dan-o I won't be able to sleep tonight waiting for you to POAS>

:rofl:I just sent a picture mail to my husband of the positive digital opk and this is what he writes back:

"You're crazy.....So are we sleeping naked tonight?" :rofl:

Love it!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back