• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

mrscletus - it looks positive to me!

mrs.green2015 - you can get a positive for up to around 3 days I think, the surge lasts longer for some.

3 days? Wow.. I'm lucky that I caught it 2 tests in a row.. Hahaha

Still waiting on my positive. Soooo frustrating cd20 for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Finally a positive opk today!! Confident we caught the egg this month :)

Woo hoo! I'm right there with you! CD13 and I got my first flashing smiley on my clear blue advanced digital today. I anticipated today should have been the day, but good to have it confirmed! Should O over the weekend, so there will be plenty of BDing between now and then!:happydance:

I have read so many conflicting things- are you ladies of the mindset that every day is best, or every other?

Congrats to those with pos OPK, southernbound, maybe_baby_ hoping we all caught the egg.

AFM- Temps are continuing to rise and we are going to :sex: one more time today (well this evening) in hopes that we do in fact catch that eggie!!

To the ladies waiting to O, it will come, fx that it comes SOON tho.

Maybebaby, I think it depends on dh sperm count and overall health. My dh is a young fellow so while we usually try to do every other day, sometimes we so every day. A good friend however found that every day was actually keeping them from conceiving because dhs swimmer factory is a bit slow. They got pregnant the first month doing every other day.

Question to the floor ladies, I have never used OPK's before,but my friend had some sealed ones left over so gave me those and the clear blue digital stick. No smiley face yet but when you take the test strips out there are the two the lines on, if the second line on there is getting darker does that mean that it is getting closer?

Christy-
Yes. The second line will be as dark or darker than the control line when positive. Usually you can see a progression as it gets closer.

Yeah Christy with those clearblues you'll see it getting darker BUT I've found the machine normally reads positive even when the stick isn't as dark as the control line, and it's always been accurate for me. So on those particular ones color is a good indicator of getting closer but trust the machine

Christy- I haven't ever used the clear blue monitor, but my wondfo strips get darker the closer I get. For me, the line gets just a tint darker than the control (and that's only if I catch it) I have found I have a very short surge... so I try to just bd as much as I can until my temps confirm an O... and I usually get a pretty significant rise.

Today I am a little crampy, temp really jumped today again, so I am thinking that I O'ed either Tues night/ early Wed... only a couple days in there of bd'ing so I hope its enough. Only time will tell I suppose.

Hang in there ladies, our day is coming!!

Thanks ladies, I have never used them before as always been quite lucky but I had menegitis last year which seems to have mucked a lot of things up including my cycle so whereas I was always 27 days it can sometimes vary now so I thought it would be good to see. X

Christy- I haven't ever used the clear blue monitor, but my wondfo strips get darker the closer I get. For me, the line gets just a tint darker than the control (and that's only if I catch it) I have found I have a very short surge... so I try to just bd as much as I can until my temps confirm an O... and I usually get a pretty significant rise.

Today I am a little crampy, temp really jumped today again, so I am thinking that I O'ed either Tues night/ early Wed... only a couple days in there of bd'ing so I hope its enough. Only time will tell I suppose.

Hang in there ladies, our day is coming!!

It only takes one time! Fx'd you got it x

Christy I also see you are TTC #3 with a boy and girl at home?? I am in the same boat. My kids are a little older tho, DD-9; DS-6

Christy I also see you are TTC #3 with a boy and girl at home?? I am in the same boat. My kids are a little older tho, DD-9; DS-6

Yes I am, nice to find another TTC #3 buddy! My DS is 3&1/2 and my DD will be 2 next week. I will (hopefully) 3 under 5 - must be mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->