• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

How many dpo are you?? Do you mind i posting the original photo?? I don't see anything on this one .

There is nothing visible by the naked eye, that is for sure. I swear i see a line on the inverted one. Clearly i have lost my mind. Thank you!

Yup I can see a thin line on the invert...

First look I didn't see anything. Then I looked really close and I can see it. Could just be the test strip showing up slightly though?

Hey ladies. 9DPO. Went ahead and tested after work today with IC (about a 5 hr hold) and it was stark white negative. Tried inverting and nothing. But I expected that.

I did freak myself out checking my CP/CM though. Mid-morning my CP was high/soft and CM was creamy + that creamy/ew consistency I mentioned earlier.

This afternoon (a few mins ago) CP was a little lower, probably Mid level. And because it was lower than I expected (and kind of tilty) I scratched the edge of my cervix with my nail a little (OW!!!). My cervix is already pretty sensitive, whenever my dr does my pap I always bleed, so I'm not surprised that there was blood on my fingers. I'm a little worried it's AF on her way, not just from a scratch, but the blood was bright red/pink and usually when I get blood in CM for before AF it starts out brownish and then turns to reddish. REALLY hoping that's what's going on. I'm a little nervous otherwise. :(

cscbeth I see a avery faint line on the invert. Wasn't sure at first but then saw it.

hiya girls picked the wrong pee sticks up picked opk instead of hpt gutted and I am not going in to town till Tuesday now so I will just have to see and wait am due af sunday so fx she stays away hope you girls are all well xx

I'm gutted. We were away for 4 days when I ovulated and it was the worst possible set up for any BD; very squeaky old bed, my aunt sleeping next door behind a very thin wall, DD sharing room with us, no privacy AT ALL...

Only did it once 5 days before I ovulated, got busy the day before as well but were interrupted by DD last minute and DH didn't finish as he couldn't carry on after the interruption.:(
So I'm out before the countdown even begins.:(

I'm in exactly the same position - turns out we only DTD 5 days before as well x

Fingers crossed for some super resilient miracle sperm for both of us!:)

Saying that I did go and ask mr google and don't think the stats are that encouraging.:( Of course there is a chance albeit small, but not feeling overly hopeful.
xx

Oh what did Mr Google say?'

No I'm not positive either but I have taken some good things from this cycle - I O'd the same day as last month so maybe hopefully my cycles are regulating again! Plus i used clearblue dual hormone opks this month and had 7 full days of high fertility before my peak. Apparently next month the machine thing should know my levels better and i should get less high days and so be able to tell my fertile window better!

Of course a BFP now would be better mind you!!

On most websites it says that the fertile window begins five days before ovulation, but the actual chances of getting pregnant then are pretty slim. There was some conflicting information, on some websites it was claimed that the conception rate is close 0% five days before, whereas elsewhere it was claimed that up to 10% of conceptions are a result of sex that took place five days before ovulation. They all seemed to agree that the best chances are 1-2 days before.

I'm not having my hopes up. Last month we BD'ed on all the right days and got a BFN, so don't think there's much chance this time around. Unlike last month, I'm not watching my caffeine intake and also had some wine with dinner last night and probably will again tonight. Just hoping AF arrives on time. Next cycle I have to go on a work trip right after my predicted ovulations date so I'd better not be late with anything!

Good luck anyway!xx

Well there it is, one positive with fmu. Then 10 minutes later i squeezed out just enough to test with digi and got a negative. Wth?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9
CSC don't worry!! Digital ones take longer to show a positive. That happened with me and it drove me nuts! My digital one didn't show a positive until about 5 days after my "line" pregnancy test did.

I agree digital ones are known for not being sensitive. The line is pretty faint so not surprised the digi isnt picking it up. Its hard to be sure from the pic but I can see a line so I think it probably is an early bfp. Do you have any closer up pics?

2.5hr hold. Dollar store cheapie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 22
cscbeth I'm seeing a faint line on the Dollar Store one. Digi's take a little longer. Have a higher miu requirement I think.

AFM: Today is 11DPO. AF is due today and temp took a huge dive today (but still above cover line). Took a test today, the FRER is BFN, but I think I see the faintest bit of a line on the Wondfo. Not sure though. Declaring it a BFN, but others have said they see a faint line. I think I'm out, but we'll see what today brings.

Still have some pink when checking cervix, and no real CM (pretty dry except the pinkish-red I get).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
:hi: girls started spotting last night :af: got me this morning 28/29 day cycle for me fx to ever one else cd1 new cycle fx I get it this time good luck to u all xx

I tested again yesterday afternoon just because I had to be sure and there was a faint line. But today def nothing and bleeding still so I am out. The odd part is my cervix is still high. And not as hard as it usually is. My temps are above cover line (and up from yesterday) but because I have such odd temps it's not abnormal for me to be above cover on CD1/2 and then drop.

I tested again yesterday afternoon just because I had to be sure and there was a faint line. But today def nothing and bleeding still so I am out. The odd part is my cervix is still high. And not as hard as it usually is. My temps are above cover line (and up from yesterday) but because I have such odd temps it's not abnormal for me to be above cover on CD1/2 and then drop.

Sorry to hear that.:(
Do you think you might have had chemical if there was a line? Certainly sounds like it.:(

Do you think you might have had chemical if there was a line? Certainly sounds like it.:(

Yeah, in pretty sure it was a chemical. :( but at least it means things are working correctly in terms of sperm and egg meeting.

Does having a chemical affect chances of conception the next month?

Yeah, in pretty sure it was a chemical. :( but at least it means things are working correctly in terms of sperm and egg meeting.

Does having a chemical affect chances of conception the next month?

Yeah that's the way I decided to take it when I had my CP in July, at least the sperm met the egg so things were working as they should.

When I had my CP I had spotting at 12 dpo, initially I thought it was AF even though it was very different from the usual early AF, very pale red, as if diluted. It only lasted for a few hours which was kind of cruel because it gave me hope it was a late implantation instead. Two days later AF started but it was still different from usual, brighter in colour and more watery and lasted longer.

At the time I did plenty of google research and found out that lots of people thought CP actually made them more fertile and they conceived soon after. I had my hopes up for August based on that but unfortunately it didn't happen to me. This cycle we failed to BD on the right dates so can't say whether my fertility was boosted or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->