CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

Aww dimmu did AF get you? There goes my hopes for DTD 5 days before o! Hope you get to DTD at a better time this month and this is your month x

Csc I definitely see positives for sure. The digi is probably just playing catch up...

Angel5000 your CP has been so harsh as the line on the test and the invert was so clear. So sorry :( Sounds like you might be super fertile this month though so fingers crossed xx

AFM well I'm 6DPO and considering testing from 8DPO because I have so many ICs but really I know our chances are so slim this month in already making my plans for next month and have ordered a bunch more OPKs :) Symptom wise I have really sore boobs which has been ever since I ovulated. They are much sorer than usual although I've had that before and not been pregnant, so I think I just get sore boobs in general at this time of the month!

Aww dimmu did AF get you? There goes my hopes for DTD 5 days before o! Hope you get to DTD at a better time this month and this is your month x

Csc I definitely see positives for sure. The digi is probably just playing catch up...

Angel5000 your CP has been so harsh as the line on the test and the invert was so clear. So sorry :( Sounds like you might be super fertile this month though so fingers crossed xx

AFM well I'm 6DPO and considering testing from 8DPO because I have so many ICs but really I know our chances are so slim this month in already making my plans for next month and have ordered a bunch more OPKs :) Symptom wise I have really sore boobs which has been ever since I ovulated. They are much sorer than usual although I've had that before and not been pregnant, so I think I just get sore boobs in general at this time of the month!

No not yet, only 5 dpo today but just don't feel at all there's a miracle in the making.:(
In fact my cycle has been quite weird, ewcm has reappeared a few times for a short while, did test with opk in case I ovulated later than I thought but they were negative. Wondering if I might in fact be having an anovulatory cycle or something, apparently that happens sometimes and you can get ewcm on and off because of it.

I had a CP 3 years back and found it really hard emotionally at the time. I did get pregnant the next cycle though and that time it went well. When she was a year old I got pregnant again and DS is almost 8 months now.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement about the CP. I'm having a really hard time with it, and we have company this weekend and that's not helping. Especially because they are not really easy to deal with. :-/

I'm really encouraged to hear that some of you got BFP the next cycle after a CP. We have this cycle left before we have to take a break until after the first of the year because I cannot plan a pregnancy that will have a due date that makes me miss the first month of the school year. As a teacher, that's really difficult.

So FX that this month is our month.

So sorry angel.

Got a temp above cover line today so guessing I'm 1dpo now pending confirmation. 2ww here we come!

There we have it! Causiously optimistic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
Hello everyone! I am currently TTCing and would like to join. Today should be day 1 of AF but I have not started. Took a test this morning and I believe it was a BFN. My cycles have always been irregular and this is month 2 off of BC so I was praying for a BFP!

I am hoping this is my month. My husband and I just started ttc last month (after getting of bcp). First day of AF for me so will be testing late September.

Csc!! Amazing!! How many DPO did your IC go positive?

Csc-congratulations!!

Angel- if you haven't done already post on the loss forum. The girls there are an amazing suport. Its nice to 'talk' to someone who really gets how you are feeling. I know in many ways a later loss is way worse but one of the hardest things about a CP is that you don't quite know how to feel. Its like you are mourning the loss of a baby but were never really pregnant. Taking some time to let myself be sad helped me. We were away from home when mine happened and being in company was really hard so I sympathise about having guests.

OMG Congrats cscbeth!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Hoping it sticks, but since the Digi caught it, I'd say that's a pretty good sign!! :happydance: :happydance:

Hello everyone! I am currently TTCing and would like to join. Today should be day 1 of AF but I have not started. Took a test this morning and I believe it was a BFN. My cycles have always been irregular and this is month 2 off of BC so I was praying for a BFP!

Welcome BAmomma! My first several cycles off BC were really irregular and odd. Do you know how many DPO (days post ovulation) you are? That's a better indication of when AF should come, especially post BC when your cycles can be odd. FX :)

Angel- if you haven't done already post on the loss forum. The girls there are an amazing suport. Its nice to 'talk' to someone who really gets how you are feeling. I know in many ways a later loss is way worse but one of the hardest things about a CP is that you don't quite know how to feel. Its like you are mourning the loss of a baby but were never really pregnant. Taking some time to let myself be sad helped me. We were away from home when mine happened and being in company was really hard so I sympathise about having guests.

Thanks Bunny. I will head over there. It's been a harsh weekend. And the company is finally gone so I feel like I can finally relax (they weren't the greatest of house guests at all) and I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel. It's rough. And I'm scared it'll happen again. :cry: I thought I was okay, but it's not as easy to move on as I thought it would be. Or I'm just not as strong as I thought I would be :/

No I'm not sure. I think about 17 or so days PO. And while on BC my cycle averaged 28-29 days. Off of BC my cycle is anywhere from every couple of months to 1-2 times a year. The doctor and I were hoping that a year of BC would help regulate me to start trying again.

No I'm not sure. I think about 17 or so days PO. And while on BC my cycle averaged 28-29 days. Off of BC my cycle is anywhere from every couple of months to 1-2 times a year. The doctor and I were hoping that a year of BC would help regulate me to start trying again.

While on BC your cycles are going to be very regular because your body is being given hormones and then removes the hormones for the "period", which is actually a withdrawal bleed. I've discovered with all my research, and my own personal experience, that many times when a doctor prescribes BC to "regulate" a persons cycle it does not actually do that and you can often return to where you were at before. This isn't always true, but it's true for a lot of women.

Did your doctor figure out why your cycles were irregular? Tests or anything? I found that using Vitex was a great way to regulate my cycle. I went from 40 day cycles to 27 day cycles.

Typically the main part of your cycle that will (usually) stay the same every cycle is the luteal phase. While your O date can change drastically your LP stays approximately the same (typically 12-16 days, depending on the person). If you are 17 DPO then I would think that you might have a good chance at that BFP! Do you temp? As long as your temps are still high, you have a good chance there was conception.

8DPO FMU

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/rshipley20/Mobile%20Uploads/ED7724BA-A834-4A0A-8C1E-E471FB8357CB_zpsvt2cbucp.jpg

Felt like I saw something but not now. Not really sure what I'm doing testing so early anyway however I have a million ICs so thought I would!

I see it boo! That's wat my bfp looked like 9dpo on a cheepie. The line was much clearer on a FRER. I do treat lines on cheepies with caution because they are bad for evaps but if it showed quickly I think it might be a bfp!

Anyone else on CD 17? (Today is 9/8/15)

What would be a good day for me to test on? I ovulated CD 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back