CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

Thanks ladies! Took another line test today like a crazy person and its still so faint so i said ENOUGH! Just had my hcg level drawn. Awaiting results. I work in the hospital i got the bloodwork drawn in, so now i get to refresh my medical record like a million times! lol Is it crazy im still not convinced? Depending on todays blood work, we will either go on to schedule early u/s (i have had 2 mc's and one baby. On MC being a missed MC...just plain cruel!). or i will go on to get another bloodwork done on thursday. Ill keep ya posted!

I really saw something too girls but I've just done another at 3.30pm and it's definitely negative. Hmm will just have to wait and see. Not something I'm good at!!

:hi: girls cd 3 for me hope your all well as for me not been on for a couple of days congrats to them who have got there :bfp: well done goodluck to them who are going to ovulate fx its my cycle is time I hope :) xx

Thanks ladies! Took another line test today like a crazy person and its still so faint so i said ENOUGH! Just had my hcg level drawn. Awaiting results. I work in the hospital i got the bloodwork drawn in, so now i get to refresh my medical record like a million times! lol Is it crazy im still not convinced? Depending on todays blood work, we will either go on to schedule early u/s (i have had 2 mc's and one baby. On MC being a missed MC...just plain cruel!). or i will go on to get another bloodwork done on thursday. Ill keep ya posted!

Congrats, so exciting to have our first Positive Test

I tested again yesterday afternoon just because I had to be sure and there was a faint line. But today def nothing and bleeding still so I am out. The odd part is my cervix is still high. And not as hard as it usually is. My temps are above cover line (and up from yesterday) but because I have such odd temps it's not abnormal for me to be above cover on CD1/2 and then drop.

Angel I'm so sorry. I can't imagine having a faint line and then nothing. I am praying that this next cycle will be the one for you.

BAmomma, Boo44, BunnyN, Chole1026, pam1532, uclr0028 Welcome and I have added you to the main post. We are up to 31 testers now...

AFM- I am pretty sure I am out this month as well. I have been super busy and I am sorry for not checking in more and updating the thread. I am 11 dpo, tested at 9dpo and today and NOTHING... I know we are not out until AF shows. With the neg tests and the fact that my temp dropped this am, not below the cover, but did drop, I am thinking she is right around the corner. On the other hand, if she does show- that means my cycles are becoming more regular. Need to stay positive to get a positive, right??

No I'm not sure. I think about 17 or so days PO. And while on BC my cycle averaged 28-29 days. Off of BC my cycle is anywhere from every couple of months to 1-2 times a year. The doctor and I were hoping that a year of BC would help regulate me to start trying again.

While on BC your cycles are going to be very regular because your body is being given hormones and then removes the hormones for the "period", which is actually a withdrawal bleed. I've discovered with all my research, and my own personal experience, that many times when a doctor prescribes BC to "regulate" a persons cycle it does not actually do that and you can often return to where you were at before. This isn't always true, but it's true for a lot of women.

Did your doctor figure out why your cycles were irregular? Tests or anything? I found that using Vitex was a great way to regulate my cycle. I went from 40 day cycles to 27 day cycles.

Typically the main part of your cycle that will (usually) stay the same every cycle is the luteal phase. While your O date can change drastically your LP stays approximately the same (typically 12-16 days, depending on the person). If you are 17 DPO then I would think that you might have a good chance at that BFP! Do you temp? As long as your temps are still high, you have a good chance there was conception.

They think it is partly me being hypothroid, and maybe PCOS but I haven't been able to afford the testing for the latter. I haven't tried temping yet but have been doing research on it. Going to test again tomorrow and see if it's BFP...keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi everyone!
Hubby and I are currently trying for #2. We DTD on 8/28. I have a short cycle so I believe I ovulated on 9/1, last period was 8/20 which puts me at 7 dpo today. Next period due 9/15. One thing to note though is that we did try last Spring which ended in miscarriage at 5 wks and chemo for what dr's called Gestational Trophoblastic Disease. I'm 7 months off chemo and HCG was 0 prior to TTC this time.

Here are my sx:

4 dpo: Noticeably cramps, similar to AF coming on, backache and cravings

5 dpo: backache, bb's hurt and more cramps, also very emotional

6 dpo: Backache, cramps, cravings

7 dpo: acne, bb's hurt, a little dizzy and nauseous, hot flashes, a little crampy

trying to hold off on testing as I don't want to get my hopes up. Any thoughts?? Could I be preggo??

Get ready for the ultimate confusing update! lol

Sooooooo even with blood work im still as confused as i was before. The initial neg or pos came back positive. Then they send out for Quant (the hcg level), came back <6 which is non-pregnant. o_O W.T.F. ??????!!!!!!! I showed the obgyn i am working with today and she is like "no. that can not be right. it must be a glitch in the lab." so when i hear from my midwife, im sure she will have me go back for the next draw on Thursday. SO ANNOYING! seriously?!?!?!?

Sooooooo even with blood work im still as confused as i was before. The initial neg or pos came back positive. Then they send out for Quant (the hcg level), came back <6 which is non-pregnant. o_O W.T.F. ??????!!!!!!! I showed the obgyn i am working with today and she is like "no. that can not be right. it must be a glitch in the lab." so when i hear from my midwife, im sure she will have me go back for the next draw on Thursday. SO ANNOYING! seriously?!?!?!?

I would be so confused right now as well. My everything is crossed for you and I hope I didn't give you any bad mojo by updating the thread too early. I will change it just in case :)

That is so frustrating :( did you do another test today? I hate all the waiting around so it must be mad for you

I tried an FRER this evening after my ?line on the IC this morning. It was definitely negative. Sigh. I'm so silly getting my hopes up!

Yep, this was SMU, right before blood work. I'm like in a weird state of angry and praying for better results Thursday.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
I see a line its so weird but hope you get your answer soon hun xx

I totally see a line as well! (and usually I don't see them on my computer or phone) But this last photo of yours I can see!

beth definitely a line there! And, like someone else siad, I always struggle to see them on the phone or computer. I hope you get some answers about your test results!!

AFM, I'm now CD3 and still bleeding off and on but it's light. From what I've read a chemical could result in a very light period (which I found odd and thought it would be the other way around), but my cervix is very high and soft which is incredibly odd for me during AF. It's usually low and very hard for several more days.

A couple days ago it was mid range and firm (not hard). Could I be getting ready to O already? or could it just be remnant from the chemical? Anyone have a chemical and have experience with this?

hiya girls hope your all well cd4 for me spotting bye bye :af: hope this cycle is mine fx xxx

Angel, I had a very light period after my CP too which seemed odd to me also. My "period" came only a day or so late. Women who get slightly further along often seem to get a much heavier period than normal.

Hey ladies. Waiting a week to do the blood work again.
I really feel in my heart AF will come before next week and this will be a chemical. ugh.
Having a tough time with all this. But trying to keep it together. Had a good cry on my commute to work this morning. My husband just doesnt understand.

BUT as a nice distraction i am turning all my attention to you ladies! lol
Hope you all are well!

beth :hugs: :( I'm really hoping that this isn't a chemical and things work out for you!! I'm sorry your husband doesn't understand. Sometimes they just don't get it! :(

FX for you csc! I understand how husbands just don't get it! Mine doesn't ever understand my emotions when it comes to TTC or pregnancy. MEN!

Af started last night. Cd2. Deff was a chemical. Just relieved to have answers and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->