• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

Am 6dpo today and am having sharp stabbing pain.its like a stitch pain. Am also having horribke back pain and am very gassy! This is actually the first time am noticing these symptons.from 1-5 dpo I had no symptons going on.nothing at all.how are you ladies doing?? Baby dust

Lutz...I have the back pain too!! 7DPO. Sitting on a heating pad as I type this. What the heck does that mean? I don't remember this before with any of my other pregnancies.

MOrning ladies! 9DPO and a BFN. I'm a daily tester, and i know it early, so no biggie! Still feeling confident and hopeful this month! I think we covered our bases really well this month. (see FF chart below) BTW the free app "pregnancy test checker" is amazing for obsessing over test. lol

I guess since i test so often, getting BFN's dont bother me. lol

Attachments

• IMG_1337.jpg
    IMG_1337.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
cscbeth LoL! Yeah, I have done a couple tests (yesterday and then the day before just for fun) and I knew it was going ot be BFN and it didn't bother me. LoL It's AF that'll bother me. ;)

lutz Nothing here and I'm 8DPO. I keep freaking out because I don't have any symptoms but the ladies in my other thread keep telling me to calm down because no symptoms doesn't mean anything. And, Logically,I know this because I was JUST telling someone the exact same thing a couple days ago! LoL! I'm such a hypocrite. :haha:

dimmu

:hugs: I'm so sorry. There is a small chance that a little guy lasted 5 days. It's not a big chance, but you never know! I've heard of it happening. Wish I had something more positive to say.

AFM, today is 8DPO and I'm nervous. In every other cycle, at 7DPO I start to get blood in CM and then spotting comes the next day and then AF the next. Since I've been on Vitex, it's been 8DPO where the blood in CM started, and continues for a couple days (just in the CM, I'd never know if I wasn't checking) and then the spotting around 10DPO and AF at 11. I'm just a little freaked out that it's going to start today. even though my cycles are not the same or normal (without vitex) the pattern of my LP has been really fairly consistent.

And, of course I'm a bundle of nerves for my first day of school with new students at a new school. Ugh I HATE starting a new year at a new school. Everything is so different. :/ So not ready for today. Keep me in your thoughts ladies! I Need positive vibes today! At least having students all day will keep me too busy to obsess (I HOPE)!

I need to do some catching up.. But as for right now..

Angel- loving your chart. Day 5 implantation maybe!?

My pack of 100 ic's arrived today. May the testing begin! I haven't even o'd yet, lol. I'll probably take one just to test for evaps anyway :).

I'm gutted. We were away for 4 days when I ovulated and it was the worst possible set up for any BD; very squeaky old bed, my aunt sleeping next door behind a very thin wall, DD sharing room with us, no privacy AT ALL...

Only did it once 5 days before I ovulated, got busy the day before as well but were interrupted by DD last minute and DH didn't finish as he couldn't carry on after the interruption.:(
So I'm out before the countdown even begins.:(

I'm in exactly the same position - turns out we only DTD 5 days before as well x

So, I survived day 1 of my students. But my feet are KILLING me! Phew! But hey, being back in my classroom is doing wonders for my step counter! I'm at 13,000 steps and it's only 4pm!

Good news: NO sign of any blood in CM today! Woot! :happydance: First time I've made it to 8DPO without any blood tinge in CM! Hoping it keeps up this way!! Cm was a little odd today: mix of the "classic" creamy (looks/feels like lotion, sorry if tMI) and some that is creamy but EW consistency. Very weird. Not used to an EW consistency post-O.

mrscletus I was wondering the same thing, but wasn't sure if I could consider that small of a dip an implantation. I've had dips other cycles that looked more like an implantation dip with a large rebound the next day, but this time it almost looks like it might be going triphasic. The temps post-5DPO dip are definitely at a higher level than the first group! Oooh I hope so!

So, I survived day 1 of my students. But my feet are KILLING me! Phew! But hey, being back in my classroom is doing wonders for my step counter! I'm at 13,000 steps and it's only 4pm!

Good news: NO sign of any blood in CM today! Woot! :happydance: First time I've made it to 8DPO without any blood tinge in CM! Hoping it keeps up this way!! Cm was a little odd today: mix of the "classic" creamy (looks/feels like lotion, sorry if tMI) and some that is creamy but EW consistency. Very weird. Not used to an EW consistency post-O.

mrscletus I was wondering the same thing, but wasn't sure if I could consider that small of a dip an implantation. I've had dips other cycles that looked more like an implantation dip with a large rebound the next day, but this time it almost looks like it might be going triphasic. The temps post-5DPO dip are definitely at a higher level than the first group! Oooh I hope so!

I was stalking your chart earlier and was also noticing the triphasic pattern and possibly 5DPO implantation... Hoping we are right!

I'm gutted. We were away for 4 days when I ovulated and it was the worst possible set up for any BD; very squeaky old bed, my aunt sleeping next door behind a very thin wall, DD sharing room with us, no privacy AT ALL...

Only did it once 5 days before I ovulated, got busy the day before as well but were interrupted by DD last minute and DH didn't finish as he couldn't carry on after the interruption.:(

I'm in exactly the same position - turns out we only DTD 5 days before as well x

Fingers crossed for some super resilient miracle sperm for both of us!:)

Saying that I did go and ask mr google and don't think the stats are that encouraging.:( Of course there is a chance albeit small, but not feeling overly hopeful.
xx

DD is the result of 5 days before o so there is hope ladies :).

hiya girls hope your all well fx af dosent come and your bfp dose I will test tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning good luck o then who are about to ovulate xx

hiya girls hope your all well fx af dosent come and your bfp dose I will test tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning good luck o then who are about to ovulate xx

Oh good luck!!! I hope we get to see some BFP!!!

I'm testing Saturday. But we will have friends visiting for the holiday weekend and if it is BFP I won't be telling them just yet (too soon to tell non family) so it'll have to be a discrete mission. And, if it is BFP I don't know how I'll contain myself.

Hey ladies how are you doing? Am 7dpo today.its strange that this cycle I feel more relaxed.i will be testing on Sunday when I will be 10dpo.. Today when brushing teeth I had a gag reflex.o don't know if it's in my head or its a true symptom.time will tell.. Baby dust to everyone and goodluck to those who will be testing!

Fingers crossed for some super resilient miracle sperm for both of us!:)

Saying that I did go and ask mr google and don't think the stats are that encouraging.:( Of course there is a chance albeit small, but not feeling overly hopeful.
xx

Oh what did Mr Google say?'

No I'm not positive either but I have taken some good things from this cycle - I O'd the same day as last month so maybe hopefully my cycles are regulating again! Plus i used clearblue dual hormone opks this month and had 7 full days of high fertility before my peak. Apparently next month the machine thing should know my levels better and i should get less high days and so be able to tell my fertile window better!

Of course a BFP now would be better mind you!!

I'm also 7 dpo today. With my last pregnancy, every time I brushed my teeth I gagged!

Anamchara..don't put my hopes high lol.. I felt so nauseous as soon as I finished brushing my teeth.i feel like gagging! Maybe it can be a sign or maybe it's all in my head.

anyone see this line? Or have i completely lost it? 3hr hold this afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
How many dpo are you?? Do you mind i posting the original photo?? I don't see anything on this one .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->