CD1! Need ttc buddy!

JRMwife

TTC #3!
Reaction score
Hi all! Im on CD 1 :cry: I was really hoping she would not show up today but she did! Anyways I need a ttc buddy to help me get through this long month! Mabey this is our month for BFP :thumbup: Is anyone trying anything new this time around? Anyone is welcome to join!

Lots of baby dust to all! :flower:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi There! I am on CD11....hoping that this is our month! Decided to start using Preseed this cycle, fx'd it helps!

Good Luck!!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

I thought about trying that but I think I will wait a couple more months if I dont get my bfp by then..lol! I think this month we are going to try the sperm meets egg plan and I plan on buying some OPKs never tryed those before. I would like to temp but Im a little confuse on how it all works! How long have you been ttc? I hope and pray this is our month. I hate to say it but I feel like Im losing hope :(
Good luck to you to! :)

What is the sperm meets egg plan? I would also like to temp but after reading "how to chart", I am beyond confused! If I don't get my BFP this month I am going to get the OPK...because as much as a woman is supposed to "know" her body, I'm not so sure I do. lol.
This is our 4th cycle trying and I am trying to stay positive...I forgot how stressful ttc really is (it took us 7 months to get pregnant with our son).

:dust:

From what I have read the sperm meets egg plan is bding every other night.. Hubby wasnt up for that idea because he new there would be nights were he was just to tired..lol.. Im not sure how to chart temps so I just write them down in my ttc journal. I think ur temps go up .4 to 1 degree when your about to ovulate...I need to do more researching :) We are moving into our 6 cycle so I finally broke down and bought some opks. I tried to stay in toon with my body but it seems as if it changes all the time. I never thought ttc was so stressful with our daughter we wasnt trying but we was not preventing. If you dont mind me asking how old is your son?

:)

Ohhh..last month we attempted bding every other night...we ended up being so tired! We were newlyweds when ttc our son (who is 2 1/2), so bding every other night was nothing lol.

How do you think your son will feel about having a little brother or sister? Our little girl is almost 4 and Im nervious on how she will react to having a little brother or sister ( if we can ever concive..lol). She gets jelious easy.

I originally wanted to ttc when my son was 10 months old, then got really sad when i though about sharing myself with another being. It wasn't until this past fall when my son asked for a baby sister that I started thinking it might be time for another. We have sat down and asked him if he wanted a baby brother or sister (like his baby cousins), he actually said that he wants mommy to have a baby brother in her belly. lol. I think that since my son was the one who initiated the "baby talk" I no longer have the "fear" of loving another child.
Have you asked your daughter how she would feel about having a younger sibling? Will she be starting kindergarten this year? Maybe you could make a big deal about her starting school and being able to teach her younger brother or sister everything she learns at school?

I'm on cd2! This is my first af since my miscarriage on March 17th. I stick with the every other night thing too, worked the first time.

Aims13h- So we sit down last night with the little one and had the baby talk and she got very excited during the conversation and she said she only wanted a baby sister no baby brother...lol. She already has her baby sisters future planed out for her she is not going to do anything but play barbies and learn her ABCs. Thanks for the advice. I guess she is only jelious of her baby cousins. Now me and the hubby feel better about ttc :)

TSpeiser- So sorry about your loss. I wish we could stick with the every other night thing to but we always seem to tired..lol..well he does anyway!

Well ladys lets make this our month and get our BFPs!

JRMWife- Yay!!! I'm glad "the talk" worked!!! I'm sure if she has a brother or sisterm she will be happy!

TSpeiser- Send lots of baby dust your way, hoping you'll have a sticky bean this cycle!

This will be OUR month ladies...think positive!!! :friends:

I sure hope this is the magic month. I like to set a little extra perk each month for myself just in case AF does show up, that way I'm not AS disappointed. I've got my hair colored, bought a tanning package and next month I might go to the extreme and get my first tattoo! lol Of course, I'd be much happier to get a positive test instead. Do you ladies have any helpful tricks to keep yourself from obsessing about this stuff?

Hi! I am cd 1 here and this will be my second month on clomid and my 10th month ttc! Thinking positive thoughts and hoping this is finally our month! This month I have bought myself a bbt thermometer and a ttc journal, I used opk's last month and will be this month also.

baby dust to all of you!

I sure hope this is the magic month. I like to set a little extra perk each month for myself just in case AF does show up, that way I'm not AS disappointed. I've got my hair colored, bought a tanning package and next month I might go to the extreme and get my first tattoo! lol Of course, I'd be much happier to get a positive test instead. Do you ladies have any helpful tricks to keep yourself from obsessing about this stuff?

That is a good idea...I might get another tattoo also (my third). I have been wanting to get my son's name on my wrist since he was born and haven't got around to it yet.
As far as not obsessing...I haven't found a way to get around that lol. I am a POAS addict! There have been a few times that I tested 5 dpo...waaaay too earlyl I just can't help myself! That is how i found my way here, BNB helps keep me busy and its nice to "meet" other women who are in the same boat!

Welcome TristenSydney!!! Fx'd for your sticky bean this cycle!!!!

:dust:

Hi there ladies I am also ttc cd1 for me after a 52 day cycle very long and stressfull but af has arrived and time to move on :) I am hoping that maybe this will be our month !! Good luck everyone and lots of baby dust to all :)

Hi! I am cd 1 here and this will be my second month on clomid and my 10th month ttc! Thinking positive thoughts and hoping this is finally our month! This month I have bought myself a bbt thermometer and a ttc journal, I used opk's last month and will be this month also.

baby dust to all of you!

Welcome! Let me know how the temp charting goes. I've never done it but might soon if all else fails. It just seems a little confusing to me.

Hi there ladies I am also ttc cd1 for me after a 52 day cycle very long and stressfull but af has arrived and time to move on :) I am hoping that maybe this will be our month !! Good luck everyone and lots of baby dust to all :)

Welcome! It's a fresh start, stay positive and good will come out of it.

That is a good idea...I might get another tattoo also (my third). I have been wanting to get my son's name on my wrist since he was born and haven't got around to it yet.
As far as not obsessing...I haven't found a way to get around that lol. I am a POAS addict! There have been a few times that I tested 5 dpo...waaaay too earlyl I just can't help myself! That is how i found my way here, BNB helps keep me busy and its nice to "meet" other women who are in the same boat!

I like tattoos, I've just had a hard time finding something that I think I'll like forever. My sister put her daughters name on her wrist, it looks really cute. I just reminder her to leave room for future children cause once you put one you can't exclude the others lol

Hi gals! Now I want a tat... I also planned to get my daughters name to and I never got around to it. Im so glad that there is so many ttc buddys. As far as not thinking about ttc I have not found anything to keep my mind off of it. I think about it every day every hour of the day and ever min of the hour..I have got a little better with my POAS addiction :) Before I came to this site I would spend hours on the internet looking up info on ttc..thats how I found this page. I probally get on here more than facebook...It is very nice to talk to other women who is also ttc..It helps time go by :) I need to work on staaying positive!

This is our month!
This is our month!
This is our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe