CD1! Need ttc buddy!

I sure hope this is the magic month. I like to set a little extra perk each month for myself just in case AF does show up, that way I'm not AS disappointed. I've got my hair colored, bought a tanning package and next month I might go to the extreme and get my first tattoo! lol Of course, I'd be much happier to get a positive test instead. Do you ladies have any helpful tricks to keep yourself from obsessing about this stuff?

That is a great idea! I am a little behind you guys. I thought for sure I had my bfp this month but no such luck. I am on cd #1 today.

Does anyone know when you should start testing with OPKs? Im only on cd6 and I want to use them even tho its to early... I hope this month flys by!
:)

I was always told to start using opk on cd 10. I have heard of people ovulating before that though. I started using opks around cd 8 just to be sure. Good luck I am not opks this month. I get a little to obsessed with poas.

Im bad about it with hpts..lol...This month is already confusing me...How do you other ladys track fertility?

Losts of baby dust!

Hello JRMWife I am also on CD1, I was taking Provera and I still have 3 days left but I started today. I also start Clomid on CD 5-9! Im excited that I found some one on the same CD as me!:dust:

I started taking a regular multi-vitamin in the mornings and take a prenatal along with a low dose aspirin in the afternoons. If I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm going to start using opk's. Where's the best place to get them? Brands? And are there different kinds?

I wished I could be a little bit more help but this month im going to use the Answer brand OPKs that I got at walmart..I have heard good and bad things about the brand...But I thought the was cheap I got 20 test strips and one pregnancy test strip for $20..Alot of people say the Internet cheapys are good..but idk what website..and as for the doller tree test I have not heard one good thing about them yet..I started taking a multi-vitamin last month but they made me sick..Is anyone near O?

I'm not sure how long my cycle will be so I have no clue when I'll ovulate. I used an ovulation calculator online to determine most fertile times using my shortest and longest cycles so I could narrow it down at least a little. It gave me dates between the 7th and 17th which will drive me crazy with the "what if's" but I'm sticking with the every other night plan so hopefully all goes well :)

Well I took my first hpt this morning, way too early so of course it was negative. I couldn't help it though...I want to see a positive soooo badly :(

I hear that I took one yesterday morning at 10dpo and of course BFN...Im trying to stay hopeful and positive!

Anyone get their bfp? I'm now 4 days late and have had 3-4 bfn's. I'm lost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->