• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

So, TTC Twin, how is the second dose of clomid treating you?

Ovulating or Starting A New Cycle, Come Join Us!! We Have Ladies All Over the Place!!

I GOT MY BFP!!! YAY FOR CLOMID!!! scroll down to bottom of page if interested!!

yeah..first round..50mg days 3-7...OMG!! I am just..beside myself..I cant believe it..i havent cried yet but have a feeling when hubby comes home tonight I wont be able to stop! lol...he didnt believe me before he went to work but they called and said my betas were 17 and I told him that I am officially preggie..and he was soo excited..!!

Clomid is amazing...and use pre-seed and softcups too!! hope all you ladies get to join me!!! I cant wait for your updates

YAY! I am so excited for you hun. :) I hope I can get my BFP this month too. I am so exhausted today. I had that HSG at 730am, and it hurt pretty bad only for a few minutes. I am at work so I cant take a nap...

Zzzz

yeah..first round..50mg days 3-7...OMG!! I am just..beside myself..I cant believe it..i havent cried yet but have a feeling when hubby comes home tonight I wont be able to stop! lol...he didnt believe me before he went to work but they called and said my betas were 17 and I told him that I am officially preggie..and he was soo excited..!!

Clomid is amazing...and use pre-seed and softcups too!! hope all you ladies get to join me!!! I cant wait for your updates

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!!:happydance:
what another great clomid success story. I start my first lot of clomid very soon when the :witch: wants to make her appearance im due on af anytime today 11th to weds 16th. I have mixed emotions about starting my clomid im excited but anxious at the same time dont want to get my hopes up but when reading lovley success stories like yours they get me excited. Well we will see....anyway i go for my follicle tracking ultrasound on my 12th day so that should be interesting. Just need my af to show up now the witch is never on time typical!

Congrats again and hope for a happy & healthy 9 months x

Hello Everyone,

So, CD 15 for me. Having major cramping today. Hopefully it's my eggy trying to come out. OPK getting a bit darker (I hope). We will see what today brings. I'll be testing again in 8 hours. How is everyone else doing today?

Congratulations!! :happydance:

Ok this is my first round of clomid and I'm 2 dpo, and my nipples are so sore it hurt to shower. Is this a normal clomid side effect?

CD 16 for me. I woke up this morn with some cramps so wondering if Imight ovulate soon but it went away. my opk have been all over the place cd 13 was somewhat dark then got lighter then a little darker so i dont know what to think! Hopefully I will but not gonna get my hopes up

CD 16 for me. I woke up this morn with some cramps so wondering if Imight ovulate soon but it went away. my opk have been all over the place cd 13 was somewhat dark then got lighter then a little darker so i dont know what to think! Hopefully I will but not gonna get my hopes up

Mine seemed darker earlier on and the went lighter as I went but I got a + yesterday on CD18. Maybe it's just the clomid. I'm sure you're getting there!:thumbup:

Thanks for the encouragement! Ive been using Answer Brand and realized im not a big fan. they have a dark line but the rest is light.. there hard to read. but i read at least 50% of the line needs to be dark. i wish i just would have bought the digi clearblueasy. just been spending lots of money here lately! its on day 16 and i read you ovulated on day 18 so maybe i still have time!! it would be so great if we both got our bfp!!!

Thanks for the encouragement! Ive been using Answer Brand and realized im not a big fan. they have a dark line but the rest is light.. there hard to read. but i read at least 50% of the line needs to be dark. i wish i just would have bought the digi clearblueasy. just been spending lots of money here lately! its on day 16 and i read you ovulated on day 18 so maybe i still have time!! it would be so great if we both got our bfp!!!

The clearblue easy digi ones are great! Sure they're expensive but it takes the guess work out of it. The smiley face makes me happy...ha. You totally still have time. Doesn't really matter when you O, as long as you catch that egg...right?!!:winkwink: I hope we both get our BFP's soon too!!

MsJerome - WOOOOO HOOOOO! So happy for you!!! Any symptoms? How many dpo did you get your BFP?

ARPeters - Anything new? Tomorrow is my last day of my *new* clomid cycle...Not sure anything is happening. The doctor had mentioned that I could possible get false positives on my OPK because of the clomid...but I havent. They are negatve... Makes me wonder whats going on (or not going on) in there!

Here is my VALENTINES WISH: You will get a strong O right in time for VDay, and I will show a big, fat follicle at my scan for VDay. :) :) :):thumbup:

The clearblue easy digi ones are great! Sure they're expensive but it takes the guess work out of it. The smiley face makes me happy...ha. You totally still have time. Doesn't really matter when you O, as long as you catch that egg...right?!!:winkwink: I hope we both get our BFP's soon too!!

Did you use your opk twice a day? ive noticed mine are darker in the morning and very light in the afternoon. I hold my urine for 4 hours before and they are still lighter than the ones i used with my fmu. this seems odd to me

ARPeters - Anything new? Tomorrow is my last day of my *new* clomid cycle...Not sure anything is happening. The doctor had mentioned that I could possible get false positives on my OPK because of the clomid...but I havent. They are negatve... Makes me wonder whats going on (or not going on) in there!

Here is my VALENTINES WISH: You will get a strong O right in time for VDay, and I will show a big, fat follicle at my scan for VDay. :) :) :):thumbup:

That is an awesome wish!! Ditto! No much news on my end. Having some pretty good cramps today. I think the OPK's are getting a tiiiiiiny bit darker, but it could just be me. :shrug: I think i'm getting close though, so we are trying to get as much bd in as possible. I hope your new clomid cycle produced results. :thumbup: Let me know.

Did you use your opk twice a day? ive noticed mine are darker in the morning and very light in the afternoon. I hold my urine for 4 hours before and they are still lighter than the ones i used with my fmu. this seems odd to me

I am seeing the same thing with mine right now too. They are much darker in the morning than at night. I have always heard that the LH takes a while to get into your system, so the evening ones should be darker. :shrug: Good luck to you!

It's crazy how something like this Can drive you absolutely crazy!! I hate trying to interpret what all this means.. its very hard for me because unfortunetly my DH is the one in a million guys that has a much smaller sex drive than me and doesn't want to BD that much just once or twice a week so I try to time it just perfect! i think the trying so hard thing is getting to him and stressing him out a little. just gotta remember to keep it fun and relax!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"