CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

I think I have your DH's twin as my DH. lol. He has a smaller sex drive too. He is pretty good at BDing around ovulation though. He knows I will freak out if we do not dtd on the right days. lol. He would rather bd than deal with my hormonal rants. ;)

I think I have your DH's twin as my DH. lol. He has a smaller sex drive too. He is pretty good at BDing around ovulation though. He knows I will freak out if we do not dtd on the right days. lol. He would rather bd than deal with my hormonal rants. ;)

That is so funny! glad to know im not the only one out there!! yeah he will to thats why i've gotta time it just right!! its so crazy because most guys are like this is the funnest part of trying for a baby! he works ALL the time and is so tired!!

It's crazy how something like this Can drive you absolutely crazy!! I hate trying to interpret what all this means.. its very hard for me because unfortunetly my DH is the one in a million guys that has a much smaller sex drive than me and doesn't want to BD that much just once or twice a week so I try to time it just perfect! i think the trying so hard thing is getting to him and stressing him out a little. just gotta remember to keep it fun and relax!!

Jenn2010 and ARPeters- I think you hit the nail on the head - Gotta keep it fun with the BD. Thats harder said than done!! Its like a science instead of an art when you are TTC! I have NO libido with all this mediine (metformin, clomid) :sleep: I have to **pretend** to be into it...LOL. Used to not be that way! May be we need to add a little wine to our drug repetoir!!! :wine: hehehe :)

Thanks for the encouragement! Ive been using Answer Brand and realized im not a big fan. they have a dark line but the rest is light.. there hard to read. but i read at least 50% of the line needs to be dark. i wish i just would have bought the digi clearblueasy. just been spending lots of money here lately! its on day 16 and i read you ovulated on day 18 so maybe i still have time!! it would be so great if we both got our bfp!!!

The clearblue easy digi ones are great! Sure they're expensive but it takes the guess work out of it. The smiley face makes me happy...ha. You totally still have time. Doesn't really matter when you O, as long as you catch that egg...right?!!:winkwink: I hope we both get our BFP's soon too!!

Did you use your opk twice a day? ive noticed mine are darker in the morning and very light in the afternoon. I hold my urine for 4 hours before and they are still lighter than the ones i used with my fmu. this seems odd to me

I used them twice a day once I got the line a little darker. Mine are always best around 3pm for some reason.

So, no positive OPK today. :( Still cramping. They do seem a bit darker. I started testing very early on because of taking clomid and not wanting to miss my surge. Now, because it is taking longer than I had hoped, I am almost out. If I do not OV in the next 24 hours, I am going to have to go spend another 30 bucks on tests. Stupid tests. lol. Time to visit the dollar store and save the good tests for when I see darker lines. :)

So, no positive OPK today. :( Still cramping. They do seem a bit darker. I started testing very early on because of taking clomid and not wanting to miss my surge. Now, because it is taking longer than I had hoped, I am almost out. If I do not OV in the next 24 hours, I am going to have to go spend another 30 bucks on tests. Stupid tests. lol. Time to visit the dollar store and save the good tests for when I see darker lines. :)

AR- :wacko: I HATE WAITING FOR O! Dont give up hope! Its coming! Do you have EW CM?

If Metformin doesn't work for me then I'm trying Clomid but I heard you can have more than one baby. Is that true?

TTCFay - i have head from my obgyn that it increases the odds from about 1% (without clomid) to about 8-10% with clomid. Still pretty unlikely but definitely a possibility!

I had ewcm two days ago. Now I have creamy/watery cm. I know I didn't miss O because I am poas like crazy and my temps are the same. How are you feeling today TTC Twin?

Hi Ladies,
My first cycle of clomid was last month, I didn't O til cd24! It was crazy. I am taking injectables now. Good luck!

Wow LabMommy - Let us know how the injectibles work!

AR- Hello TTC Twin :) I am feeling a little "O" crampy. So excited for my scan tomorrow (but nervous...) Hope your O comes soon!

TTC Twin - That is great! Good luck with your scan!! Let me know asap. I am sending you extra good vibes today!

My body is making me mad because I haven't OVed yet. My OPK may look a tiny bit darker, but not even close. My ticker says I am supposed to OV today, so if I don't OV then I will have to go change it which is a pain in the butt. I am feelings lots of OV type pains on both sides, so I hope that's good. I hope your follicles are much bigger now!

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone doing? Still no positive OPK for me. I have changed my ticker so that I can stop getting mad every time it says "you ovulated today". lol. I gave myself 2 more days.

So I had my scan today! :) I have an 18mm follicle on the right side, ready to ovulate! The one that was 10mm on the left side wasnt there...I guess it got too big with the additional clomid, and disolved. They gave me a shot of HCG to make me ovulate tomorrow. He highly recommends that I come in tomorrow morning for an IUI...Im debating. Its a lot of money. If it didnt work...I would be so sad!!!!!!

AR- Praying you get your O tomorrow!! Dont give up! Today my RE said clomid can make it LATER than normal, and still be working just fine. Be positive!

Thank you so much for saying that. I was freaking out right now because last month I ovulated on CD 17. I was fearing that I wouldn't ovulate this cycle. :cry:

I am so glad that the second round of clomid worked for you!!! If I ovulate tomorrow, then me and you can be TTC Twins again :thumbup: I understand your concern about IUI. It raises your hopes so high that if it didn't work it would hurt even more. I am waiting to try IUI until my 6 months of clomid is up. Good luck to you and whatever you choose. Extra :dust: for you!!!

Hiya All..

I'm new to this site and just thought i'd join in...

We have been ttc for almost 4years, Have had numerous tests and it was discovered i don't ovulate, i had surgery in Oct '10 and it was found that my left tube and ovary were totally blocked and nothing could be done to repair... my right side was also blocked but thankfully was cleared and is now working fine.. I have just started taking 50mg clomid on cd2-6... I am on cd 10 and have my cd11 scan tomorrow to see if i have any follies fx... i have my cd21 bloods to see if i've ovulated...

I have my FX for you all ttc and for those with BFP I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months... Tons Of baby dust to you all

xx Cath xx

Welcome Cath! Cant wait to hear about your scan results tomorrow!

AR- :) I think Im going to do the IUI. Ill let you know tomorrow!

Welcome Cath! Good luck this cycle!!!

TTW Twin - That is great!!! Now I have to send you loads of hope and prayers. Let me know how it goes!! :hugs: My morning OPK was lighter than last nights, so I was stressing, but I took another one an hour ago and it was the darkest yet. I never thought i'd say this, but I am so tired of POAS this cycle. lol.

Im on CD 19 today and I've also not had a pos opk. Ive pretty much given up hope that im going to O this cycle but we'll see fingers crossed! ive had some close to positives with some cramping but absolutely no ewcm. but we'll see It can still happen right?! just gotta stay positive!!

You do not have to have ewcm to ovulate. I have heard that clomid makes cervical mucus dry up, so I am not expecting to have much. Mine is more creamy/wet right now. So, just becuase you don't have ewcm doesn't mean you aren't close to OV, so good luck to you!! Let us know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->