Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I've never seen a chart like urs hun
Yh I'm quite sure I have od hun
Only time will tell
The overlay from last month is similar in ways x

Well I am glad I didnt take that medicine last nite! I got a positive on the less sensitive test this afternoon! I got my Smiley Face! Gosh that is ALMOST as nice as getting a BFP! Got so excited! I should be tesint on our 1 year wedding anniversary! Would be a nice gift to my DH if we get a positive!

How are you both today? Doing good here...temp down again! Should O in the next day or so!

Hey hun, I'm proper fed up dunno wars goin on really don't xx

Yeah your temps look very low...what did your chart look like when you were pregnant before? If you temped then...

No I never did with dd
I only used opks, teste once a day and got my bfp first month typical !
I've ordered a new bbt incase x

I was going to suggest that. I bouth one and the first week I used it I had flat temps. So I got a new one and it was MUCH better.

Tis crazy tho isn't it, hope we've done It either way I find temping so stressful x

Me too! But in the long run I like it becasue I can refer back and make sure we BD in time! I just dont like looking at my chart on day one saying to myself....hurry up CD21!

Hey ladies well the more it looks like I didn't o, just had a mass of ewcm
Today I've lost my ch on ff and having more ewcm very clear
So like last month cd19 it will be x

I havent O'd either yet! Got another positive OPK this morning. Last one was 5 days ago...which is normal for me to get multiple positives a few days apart. Have EWCM this morning too! Thought I was gonna O over the weekend....and thought we missed our chance as DH was tired this weekend from working both days. BUT We get our chance as I havent O'd yet! Excited to finally try for real now! HAHA...Pips looks good for you too! Will you get to BD in your window?

I havent O'd either yet! Got another positive OPK this morning. Last one was 5 days ago...which is normal for me to get multiple positives a few days apart. Have EWCM this morning too! Thought I was gonna O over the weekend....and thought we missed our chance as DH was tired this weekend from working both days. BUT We get our chance as I havent O'd yet! Excited to finally try for real now! HAHA...Pips looks good for you too! Will you get to BD in your window?

hey hun. this month has been has hard as the rest, im really fed up tonight
i cud cry!
got a pos opk sun morn and i thought they were fading yesterday
and i tested this avo on a whim and it was the darkest of all.
havnt a clue what it mean tbh???
we bd the last three days hope its enough
tried tonight but sad as it sounds ive worn him out lol x

Thats what happened to me this weekend! I got my pos...wore out the DH...temp went up then down this AM...and I got another POS today...and said YIPEE! DTD last 2 days and tonight! we will be covered! Last 2 months I gear up to O, get a positive OPK and then nothing...then I feel O syptoms very strong...BBs very sore, EWCM or very watery...and andother POS then O. So its normal for me to get 3 strong Positives. I should O today or tomorrow. I have a short window I think...Ill get a positive for one day only. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

yh im crossed for u 2 huni. im feeling really positive about this month for us all x
been cramping last 3 days so dunno which day was ov
im just so glad the lil buddys r up there waiting wahooo
grab that egg !x

I really feel ike we gave it our all this month too! We BD every day we should have and I think I O'd yesterday. Had some pinching pains near my ovary and my BBs are sore today which is usually a sign for me that I did. So 2 more days of raised temps and I get my cross hairs. :) Then I can start my Progesterone. We leave for Mexico next Friday for our 1 year wedding anniversary so I am going to the Dr. for a blood test before we leave if I dont have AF by then. The progesterone should delay my period and lengthen my LP so I cant really count anything as late this month (for AF) since Im taking the meds. SO I figure if I get to 16 DPO its a good sign!

Hey gals!!
Sorry I've been SO SO busy lately! If you ladies like you can add me to fb, I'm on there more frequently, we can create a "secret group"

I wondered where ud been Kesh, do u have a smart phone?
I've been using an app called kik with a few of the other girls we cud do that
Or fb I don't mind
Hope ur ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back