Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Hey Kesh! Would love to have you on FB. How do I find you? You can private message me if you dont want to post it on here. I still havent O'd yet...feeling very down today as I told DH last ngiht not to worry about DTD because I had to have O'd. And temp went down again this AM so BD again tonight and tomorrow just in case but if I O today then I feel like i missed the most important day to BD! Pips how are you doing? You back to trying this month Kesh?

Yeh hun I'm ok better mood than yesterday I was evil lol

Don't understand ur none o,
On ff wat detector is it set to?

Have u tried overlapping this months with last months chart r they similar?
X

Funny thing is they are almost identical.The charts go up and down within a day or so of eachother. It shows that I o'd this cycle day last time. So Im not out.....just totally thought I o'd yesterday. Had O pains, sore BBs and sore back which usually happens after O. Just upset that we didnt BD yesterday if Im going to O today.

FF is set to advanced. So it takes in to account of everything I track. CM, CP, symptoms and OPK and temp.

I will right now and let you know if it changes anything.

Pips the only way I get any changes is if it is set to OPK as the detector. And then its only half of the cross hairs and a dotted line. I think I will wait and see what my temp does. No matter how I played with temps for the next few days it says I O today. Even if my temp goes down tomorrow. SO if my temp goes up tomorrow do you think I should start my meds tomorrow or tonight? Not supposed to take them unless I O

This may be TMI but I just checked my CP for the day and I had A HUGE amount of EWCM! The most Ive had in months. I mean it was the size of a large coin! Hopes are better for the moment :)

Sorry hun for the delay, I dunno about meds dar, never took such things

As for the ewcm that's wicked
Great sign for o
I had loads this months just at the wrong time
And little wen I did o,
Now turned very thick n creamy
Just had a shower n noticed crazy veins on my boobs !
Wahoo

Hey kat! My name on fb is Keshia Roesslein :) and we will start trying again this month! I'm so hoping it happens soon, my best friend just had a baby and I'm getting mega baby fever lol! And yay for the ewcm!! How are you pips?? Your chart looks great!

Her chart does look great! Im jealous! Hoping today is it and I can start the progesterone. Looks like I wont test until the 24th. BUT our 1 year wedding anniversary is on the 21st and we will be in mexico so I will definitley be testing on the 21st. And then the 24th. Im going to have to pick up some HPT tests to take with me...not quite sure I trust the mexican brand of pregnancy tests...Should I get some of the $ store or FRER? What do you think? Kesh...im going to look you up! So glad you get to try again! And Pips....BBS veins are a great sign! My skin is too light to tell...I can see my veins all the time in my BBs. Sucks!

FB wont find you :( Try looking for me. Catherine Young

I am very fair skinned hun but even
I can see these yey!
Got creamy cm to lovely lol

Hey Kesh u ok? X

Lol kat, about 500 Catherine youngs came up lol try me again. I changed my privacy settings!
Pip- I'm ok!! Trying to keep busy. My hubby started a business with his brother and he's currently living 5 hours away. We just bought a house in October so we may have to sell now to be closer together! Lots going on!!

O hun
That must be stressful
5 hours away dear of ya
Busy busy tho

Wow Kesh...hopefully you will be able to be together soon! Not sure whats going on with my temps...getting a little frustrated. :(

Sorry for the delay hun,
Can't understand how u haven't got ch yet x

Hun try putting a pos opk on cd 18 ? Just see if that gets u cross hairs x

Didnt work....I put positive on all those days in between when I got the 2 pos opk and still nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->