Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Put a pos on cd 18 but take out any ewcm and pos opks after that, don't forget how ur chart looked
I started playing with mine once n forgot lol
I photo shoot the screen first now lol

I almost forgot what days had the real pos opk and what didnt last time! lol

O no
I think u have o'd hun just think ff is taking its time catching up
Can u look at similar charts on ff?

I tried...but nothing is similar enough to actually compare. I see alot of Annovulatory cycles when I do the compare....I am praying that is not what is happening!

Hmmm maybe put a thread out for chart experts hun see wat they say ? Wish I cud help x

Thank you for your help! It helped me figure out what it isnt! I think I o'd yesterday and praying temp does go up...even if its just t iny bit tomorrow.

How are you both doing today? Pips your chart looks great! Kesh how are you? Im still in limbo...not a huge rise in temp...about .1 not what I was hoping for...better than down i guess.

Hey hun yh I'm ok
Impatient to test! Lol
Did u put ur chs in? R u happy with that looks good x

Eh....Im a little dissappointed. Today I took the chart and played around again with it...and in no way whatsoever....no matter what i did...temps up and down...all up...and i never got cross hairs. So i checked my CM and it was really creamy so I decided that if i did O it was on CD 23...what do you think? Should I have it on a different day? Im going to keep watching my temps and see what they do too. Might wait a day or so before I start the meds to make sure.

Yh hun I think cd23 to
Do u feel ov or get ov pains? Just curious
Shame ur charts not playing nice!

Yeah if I could punch my chart I would! My CP is changing today from what it has been for almost the past week from high soft open and now its more medium and not as soft....creamy CM too. Which are good signs. I think I get what are considered O pains...but ive felt that 2 times this cycle so far so Im not sure if thats what it was or if it was just trying to O. Ive been getting a few twinges in my ovaries today so not too sure whats going on. Maybe I havent O'd yet at all...which would make this the longest cycle ive had ever!

What I read some where is pain felt around ov cud be follicles getting ready to pop
An egg but not actually ov, it's so hard to tell either way,
I've had cramps nearly every day
I ha my first pos opk in sun morning
But Monday afternoon I was at my mums and in terrible like af pain
Came home and did an opk n it was blazing dark
So his nos wat my body was doin lol
I wanna be 15dpo already lol

Yeah I just wish I knew for sure. BUT I have been thinking. I had a UTI this cycle. If you put last cycle and this cycle and compare on FF the curves are the same and I got my pos OPK's on pretty much the same days. So I think that the infection either made me not O or threw my temps out of wack and the reason FF doesnt think I O'd is my temps were too high in the beginning of my cycle. My temps are similar to last months after O temps also....

yh by looking at ur chart the high temps at the start to make a pickle of it, wat if u were to do a replica chart say from like cd 15 or discard the temps before cd 15
see if that gives u ch in red
only guessing hun lol x

Pips...when are you going o test? Your chart looks great! Does FF say triphasic?

I hadn't look to see triphasic?! Will now lol
I tested today not sure if its a evap?! Take a look in the pg test threads , it's 9dpo another early tester

Hope ur ok ? X

Yes. Still not 100% if I actually O'd. But im going to forget about that and just get thru this 2 WW! I should be 11 DPO on our anniversary! So Im going to take a HPT before we fly to mexico on the 20th which is 10 DPOish. And then I will test every 2 days until 16 DPO and if no positive by then I am to stop the progesterone to start my period.

Well, we bd last night and won't get to again until this weekend! Haven't been temping much this month but am goin to start again tomorrow. I'm supposed to O on Wednesday. I think I may have o'd yesterday/today. Had what I thought was o pains and lots of watery cm. guess well see!! I'm goin to check your test pips! Cat - ill have to msg you on fb now that were friends! Pips you're welcome to add me also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->