Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

CONGRATS! And a Happy & Healthy 9 months! Keep me posted! Do you have a Dr appt yet?

Girls got a question for you....ok so my chart hadnt shown I actually O'd so I put my own CH's on FF on CD 23. Now I took it off and it gives me my own dotted CH's on CD 19...what do you think is correct? CD 19 or 23?

I've not yet huni , I won't go docs they do bugger all so ill make a midwife appt n go from there
I like where ff, has put ur chs, the dotted lines r because u have ewcm after o, try taking it out n it shud go solid huni
It looks great btw ! Xx

And it worked! Got my solid lines! Wow...I am really shocked right now. I took a HPT and had an instant evap...not sure what to think. This is the longest LP ive had. I should have started my period yesterday!

Wahoo so ur already late I like that!!
Wat tests r u using? I'm glad ff changed to yey

I actually had ZERO hope this month until today! Kinda nice...I didnt worry about any symptoms I was having. I didnt think I o'd! Showed me! I used a FRER. The one you can take 6 days before your missed period. Instant Evap. Not sure what happened with it. No color. Only thing I thought I saw was an actual line when it was going across the window....and then no color and evap. BUT i think I did see a little pink at the very tip of each end...but im still saying its an evap. Will test in the AM with FMU and I see the Dr tomorrow.I bet she will order a blood test to be sure. I love my gyno...i can call and say "i tink I might be preggers" and she always says. ....go get a blood test!

That's amazing good gyno u have huni,
Show me ur frer in the morning I've got one for the morning to do I'm praying its darker x

Me too! I will! Im off work tomorrow so I will be able to upload. Im hiding a test from DH in case its a positive so I can give it to him on our Anniversay if its Pos! So I have to sneak a test in the AM....

Ooo so exciting huni, really hope it isotope for you both!
Let me no hehe x

Hey guys- took a test this morning. I saw the first line almost instantly and then no color or too light to tell. A little different than yesterday's test. See the Dr today. Will try to get a photo uploaded.

Mine did that the day before I got my bfp hun,
Hopefully tomorrow ull get a pos!! X

Congrats Pips!!!!!!!! That's so exciting! How about you Cat!? Any update??

Congrats Pips!!!!!!!! That's so exciting! How about you Cat!? Any update??

Hey hun thank u, I still can't believe it!
Thinks cats in her hold at the moment , I was waiting to hear if she tested x

Hey girls!!
Pips, were you keeping track of cp???
I'm currently due for my period in the next 2-3 days. My cervix is really high, I can barely reach it, kinda soft and closed. My temp rose really high today too! I took a test yesterday (11dpo) and bfn.
Cat how are you??? Are you back from your trip!!

Hey girls!!
Pips, were you keeping track of cp???
I'm currently due for my period in the next 2-3 days. My cervix is really high, I can barely reach it, kinda soft and closed. My temp rose really high today too! I took a test yesterday (11dpo) and bfn.
Cat how are you??? Are you back from your trip!!

Hey Hun u ok? Ur chart looks great

No I wasn't tracking cp but if its high up out the way that's a good thing
Wat tests r u using Hun? X

Oops I mean I was only 10dpo yesterday, 11 today! I took a cheap equate brand test! Might get one frer today and see what happens!

Is equate blue dye? Hate blue dyes
Frer r great n I had the ics which my bfp showed up on first Hun gl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back