Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I bought the Iso soy things...not sure how to use it though. Taking my prenatals and the Prog once I O. Didnt take the B complex this month. I tried to find the Cassava pills at our Health food store and they didnt have it. I really want to try those since Kesh commented about them.

The iso really helped me Hun
Wat strength r they ?
U have to take at the start of ur af tho so for next month,
Epo is great to x

I will have to look at the bottle when I get home and let you know. :) When do you have to take the EPO? Thats for CM right? I take robitussen before we BD for that now...is the EPO better?

Yh took the epo for cm , take it from the start of ur cycle until u think uve o'd
Funny thing this time I thought I had at cd10 had lots of ewcm so I stopped taking it, wasn't until a few days later with my temps I realised I hadn't o'd so we used preseed to, I had no ewcm around actual o, it's crazy but stil got my bfp
Let me no the strength of the soy Hun n ill tell ya xx

Hey Cat! - I think the cassava pills need to be ordered, I got mine off Ebay!!
So Robitusson helps for CM too??? Interesting, I may have to try that this time too! My Soy Iso wont be in before O day I dont think or atleast early enough to work so I may try that next cycle if this one doesnt work out! Most SI comes in 40mg pills

So im on cd 10.. I been havin a 27day cycle..I started this mornin w o cramps..my cm is still kinda wet feeling not ewcm. But really bad o cramps.. u think im gearin up to o? Am I too early to possibly o?

I forgot to check the bottle before I left today! :( However...I bought a new OPK kit, the new Clear Blue Advanced. It gives High and Peak readings. What I read on it is that it catches the rise is your estrogen for the high reading (Which I got today!) And when your LH starts to rise you get your peak! So it gives you a longer time frame for BDing. Kinda neat!! You are supposed to get a few days of high readings and then a peak reading. Kinda similar to the fertility monitor i think.

Momma what day do you usually O? Do you track? Temp?

I will...feeling very positive this month! I think Im over the obsessing part (mostly) and ready to relax and have fun this month. :) How are you feeling Pips? Kesh ?

Hahaha I'm good! Feeling the same this month!! If I get pregnant I would find out right around my birthday!!!!! So this month I'm trying the Robitusson and Cassava. Will take the SI next month along with everything else.

Momma, I agree you should temp if you don't already!! It's awesome! But it's not too early! My cycles are now back to 28 days and I ovulate usually the 14th but have ovulated as early as the 12th when my cycles were 26 days!

Glad u both r super positive ! Yey yey yey,
I'm good huni 7 weeks mora can't believe it x

Kitcat I usually o on cd 14 but I oed on cd 12 last month. I have endo so ovulation is usually so painful that just know..lol my cycles been weird comin on bc. This is my second month. Like I said though. Last month was odd. I had pains and ewcm on cd 11.. then mild cramps and more ewcm on cd 14 just not near as much as cd 11.. so its been confusing. Bad cramos today on left side, but no ewcm. And in only on cd 10..is it possible I cld b oing early due to my cycles bein messed up slightly? Last month from af to af it was 27days..

Momma...Do you know how long your LP is? It would help in trying to figure out the actual O date. But I o'd 4 days earlier last cycle from the previous one. It can happen early.

How is everyone this morning? Got another High reading this AM on the CB Advanced opk! I was reading up on this new digi I bought and it says its supposed to work like the CBFM....have you guys heard anything about this OPK?

I've not tbh huni, I wud only suggest do some more reading its trial n error I suppose x

I love the new digi! It is supposed to give you a longer window for BD'ing. It should give you 2 or 3 days of high readings and 1-2 days of Peak reading. Ive read nothing but good thnigs so far. I like it because you test with FMU...then I dont have to worry about testing the rest of the day and dacing around like an idiot trying to hold my wee for the longest I can! HAHA. So far this is the least stressed ive felt the whole time weve been TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->