Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Hey Girls! Just got back from my trip. Was 5 days late and started AF the day after we got to our hotel :( lasted the WHOLE trip...BUT I was able to relax have some drinks and feel very positive this month! How are you both? Pips everything still going good? Kesh do you have good news too? I Hope so!

Hey Hun, sorry the witch got u! Bitch she is lol
But latest u relaxed whilst away
Yh I'm all gd spoke to my mw yesterday same as last time which I'm so pleased about
Soon be 6 weeks can't believe it x

I am so happy for you Pips! I cant wait to hear all the updates! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :)))))

Awe!! 5 weeks already!!! so exciting!
Cat: :( sorry about the beotch. What cd are you now?? I'm currently waiting to start my next period, aaaannnnytime now, I'm going to buy a few tests tonight and borrow some ic's from my friend until mine come up. I got a 1 yr membership for ff for only $24 so I thought why not, so now I'm back in the game and ready to get a baby in my belly lol

I am so happy for you Pips! I cant wait to hear all the updates! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :)))))
Thanks huni, got my first mw appt in 2 weeks, I started a journal girls if u wanna stalk it's in my sig

Awe!! 5 weeks already!!! so exciting!
Cat: :( sorry about the beotch. What cd are you now?? I'm currently waiting to start my next period, aaaannnnytime now, I'm going to buy a few tests tonight and borrow some ic's from my friend until mine come up. I got a 1 yr membership for ff for only $24 so I thought why not, so now I'm back in the game and ready to get a baby in my belly lol

Yet for the ff membership I paid 3 times as well I like reading all the bits,

Yes I will def keep track on your journal Pips! Im CD 9 or 10 now. Will start temping in a few days. Not gonna stress for weeks before I O this month. So temping about a week before will let me catch the rise. :)

Hey Ladies,
So I've upped the ante now.
I've just ordered a few things to give my system a boost. I bought Cassava pills, if you haven't heard of them, they're 100% natural, they actually make you hyperovulate, so if I'm not ovulating at all, it will help me to produce at least one egg!! I've read about it for the last two days and decided what the heck, its totally safe so why not! And I also bought IsoFlavones which work something similar to clomid. You take it during certain days of your cycle to help you ovulate! I most likely wont be trying the IsoFlavones until next cycle, but as soon as I get my Cassava pills I'll be starting those immediately as they can be taken throughout your entire cycle, including while pregnant!

Hey hun, I took soy iso this last cycle ,defo helped me!
Have u read which days to take them?
Certain days do diff things,
I also took epo for cm
And vit b complex has folio acid
And used preseed to lol
All helped in its own way to getting me pg xx

Which days did you take the soy Pip? I read you can take it days 3-7 or 5-9 I wasn't sure which to do. I will take the soy next cycle though since Mike is still working away and I ovulate on a Wednesday. For my cycle in June I ovulate on a Monday which works perfect because I'll be able to see him over the weekend! And how much Vitamin B Complex did you take?

Just one vit b complex a day hun I did cd 3-7
Diff amounts depending on how strong ur tabs r,
120 mg for cd 3-4
160 mg for 5-6
200 mg for cd 7 that's 5 pills mine were 40 mg a tab
I think but ill check hun

Thanks Pips, also were your cycles pretty regular prior to taking the iso? I've been reading that you shouldn't take it if your cycles are normal, I read that AFTER the fact lol so now I dont know If I should take them or not, why did you take them?

Hey Kesh....hows it going? Have you tested yet? Pips how are you feeling?Started temping this morning. Felt good not too for a few weeks!

Hey kat! Going good over here. I've tested and bfn, just waiting for af to arrive today or tomorrow. I've got back into temping again after flaking out a bit while we weren't trying but I'm definitely back!! Lets kick some butt this cycle Kat!

Thanks Pips, also were your cycles pretty regular prior to taking the iso? I've been reading that you shouldn't take it if your cycles are normal, I read that AFTER the fact lol so now I dont know If I should take them or not, why did you take them?

Hey Hun, yeh I did have regular cycles, it didn't change a thing , I took it to help my eggs tbh, mature and strengthen and gives the possibility of forcing more than one egg out so obviously doubling chancing of falling, I hate waiting! Lol
I felt o, can't say I had before, it was strong and just like af x
I shud add Hun, take then at night before bed
Ull get a great nights sleep, it's amazing!

Hey Kesh....hows it going? Have you tested yet? Pips how are you feeling?Started temping this morning. Felt good not too for a few weeks!

Ello huni ye I'm good , not really feeling anything apart from bloat
Yh I agree the rest from temping is amazing,

Yeah the break from temping was nice. I think ill do that every month! Glad everyone is good! Kesh its gonna be our month this month! Positive thoughts!

Hey ladies! Hows it going>? Looks like Im gonna O a few days early! Hoping in the next 4 days or so. Temps are on track same as last month. Do you think I should even bother with the OPK's?

Hey! It's going good over here, on day 4/4 of af and waiting to ovulate also. Should be just over a week from now! Can't wait!!!
I might take the opks just to make sure! I'm going to take them this cycle just so I make sure I don't miss it!

Hey ladies, don't no how I missed ur reply cat sorry,
Hope ur both ok?
Xx

Yeah Im good! Just waiting to O! Looks like im on track to O same day as last cycle. Which is good. My cycle was 3 days shorter than last month...but LP was 3 days longer because of the Prog I was taking. So Im pretty happy with all of that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->