Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

No clue how long lp is...but o is definately here..in soooo much pain today expecially this mornin..my cervix is sooo high I cant hardly reach it and that is odd..lotsa pain on rt side radiating to my left. Good the we dtd last night cuz today wld b sooo painful..

Momma: Sorry for your O pain...at least you can feel it! So you know its happened!

Kesh: I picked them up by mistake. I got them at CVS. I think they have them at most drug stores... Im sure WalMart must carry them too.

Pips: Its the same as the regular Clear Blue Digi OPK but just works off of the Estrogen rise for the High reading and then when LH surges I get a peak reading. Just like the expensive fertility monitors. Do you want a pic of the Tester?

Hey Kesh I see you took the Robitussen! Are you taking the Robitussen DM? thats the one my mom told me to use. She used it for all of her pregancies!

Hey Kat!
No I took it off ff lol I haven't taken it yet. Couldn't find robitusson pills only syrup so I'm going back to look! I don't know when to start taking it? I've been finding mixed answers online!

You can take Mucinex DM also. You want the guaifenesen (sp?) that is the medicine that makes your CM more friendly. I take it about an hour or 2 before we BD.

Hey Kat!
No I took it off ff lol I haven't taken it yet. Couldn't find robitusson pills only syrup so I'm going back to look! I don't know when to start taking it? I've been finding mixed answers online!

I wanted to let ya know some info I found out about the robittusin..it does not create cervix mucous. But if u are the type that has thick or tacky cm it does help thin it out to help the sperm. ..so if u have already thin cm but just not a lot of it it probably wnt do much..I wld recommend fish oil. It usually helps w all that stuff and has many benefits. :) good luck to u and hope u get ur bfp!!

Mine is usually creamy before I O and goes between that and Watery. Only the last month have I had EWCM. It has helped my CM when I have taken it. But you are right Momma if you have EWCM you dont really need to take it.

Maybe u all cld shed some light..lol im havin big issues this month. Hears the deal. I had lil cm(thin watery) on cd 11, bad bad o pains cldnt hardly stand cervix was soooo high cldnt hardly reach..was medium soft and slightly open. Then on cd 12 my cm was the same, o pains tapered off cervix dropped a lil bit but was wide open!!..now today cervix is more closed, medium high and cm is watery mixed w some tacky cement stuff..cramps r there mild but achy..so wat ya think? U think im still wrkin to o? U think I done did? If u think I did wen and how many dpo wld I b?

It would be so much easier if you temped. That would confirm O. Have you taken and ovulation tests? Might be worth it to take some. My cervix is not always high soft and open the day I O. I find it is usually HSO a few days before O. I usually feel my ovaries a day or so before O also. So your CM and CP kinda sound like you are going to O or just did. What cycle day are you on now?

It would be so much easier if you temped. That would confirm O. Have you taken and ovulation tests? Might be worth it to take some. My cervix is not always high soft and open the day I O. I find it is usually HSO a few days before O. I usually feel my ovaries a day or so before O also. So your CM and CP kinda sound like you are going to O or just did. What cycle day are you on now?

My cycles r 27-28 days long..I am on cd 13today

I had cramos and ewcm on cd 11 last month..and started af on cd27. So if I did o on cd 11 is that lp too long?

If you O'd on CD 11 and have a 27 day cycle, I beileve that LP is almost perfect! 12-16 days if where you want it. Mine is usually 11 days and I have tested for low Prog. So I take the Prog pills and last month I had a 15 day LP. So I would say that looks perfect.

If you O'd on CD 11 and have a 27 day cycle, I beileve that LP is almost perfect! 12-16 days if where you want it. Mine is usually 11 days and I have tested for low Prog. So I take the Prog pills and last month I had a 15 day LP. So I would say that looks perfect.

Yay...I just wish I wld get the ewcm. I used to but havent this month so idk..:( usually I dnt have o probs w it. Guess it just didnt wana come this month.

I would say you probably have ovulated already momma! That's what it sounds like to me!!

What do you think of my chart Pips and Kesh? I think I O'd On CD 19 or 20...hoping it was 19 but let me know what you think.....last month my chart didnt confrim O until I was 12 DPO! So I need some input!

Hey huni I wud say u o'd cd 18, wat method does ur ff use? Don't get y u not to ch
Y the open circle yesterday hun ? Was it sleep or time? And I suspect if u take out ewcm on cd 19 u might get ch x

Ill try that Pips. Both ysterday I only slept 4 hrs and didnt sleep well. And this morning my temp dropped big time. Is that a fall back rise? I had one last month. Im guessing its because my prog is low and I just took my first pill last night.

YAY! I adjust 1 time on the chart that I had taken my temp almost an hour late and I got my CH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->