Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Stressful start for you Abe! Hope its all going smoothly now though :)

I'm on CD10 today. Sticking to keeping my feet warm & doing castor oil packs. I feel ridiculous but its our last ditch try so gotta try all the weirdo things!

I got called up for jury duty on April 10, and my initial IUI appointment is April 18 so if I get a trial that goes longer than a week I won't be able to do it. Hope they will let me out! I'll have to walk out and pay the fine worst case :/

Hey Sheece!

Hoping all your extra effort works out this month!

Can you not get out of jury duty for medical appointments? Or is this not classed as medical appointment as it is kind of "voluntary" i.e. not sfor ill health and urgent?

Welcome MissN8 :flower:
Sheece hope you can get out of jury duty! How rubbish is there timing!
I am just waiting now :witch: was due yesterday nothing but the pains so far but did a test :bfn: So just wait and try again next month. DH has his test tomorrow so short working week:thumbup:
I really just want witch to show now as we are away at a theme park with friends this weekend and didn't want the heavy cramps etc while on rides.
Hope everyone else is having a great week!:hug:

Swedengirl & hopeful - I've already deferred once, and they wont let me defer again :( And because the appointment is the week after, there's nothing to say I won't get a one week case and be fine.

If they say its a 2 week case all i can really do is ask to be excused because I am starting fertility treatment the next week. Even though It's just the initial consult with the nurse to get the ball rolling. If I have to cancel it it might be hard to reschedule it quickly, and my IUI cycle is due to start 3 days after that appointment.

I might try to call them and explain the situation to them. But where I live they are really strict. Single mothers with no one to watch their kids get denied when they ask to get out of it! My best bet might just be to go in and beg out of it / hope I don't get picked.

@Sheece
rubbish timing on their part! Hopefully you'll have a short case and you won't even need to try and get out for your appointment :)

Welcome Miss N8 :flower:

I spent all of yesterday with one of my closest friends and her 2 month old it makes me so broody!

Today is the first day of OKPs for me, but me and A did the BD yesterday to kick it off lol

My app says I'm due Sunday so hoping the app has predicted O correctly. It nomrally does but last month i ovulated late.

I really hope we catch this month as I'm due on the 16th and I'll be flying out to turkey for 10 days on the 18th!?! It will really suck to have the witch through the holiday :nope:

I did try to play this out but I was a week late last month so it pushed the witch into holiday time :cry:

If we don't catch this month then off to the fertility clinic in May. Fingers crossed everybody!

Fx Sasha!

I am now 8dpo and tested with an IC. Something just caught my eye. A hint of something. Thought I was just seeing what I wanted to see but the girls in the test forum also say they can possibly see a hint of something too. Def no where near a BFP but hopefully that start if I'm lucky!
Woke up to weird cramping in the night which was out of ordinary and my boobs feel more sore than normal for this time. But could totally be seeing/feeling what I want to...

Your chart is looking great Sweden!

I start testing with OPKs tomorrow. It'll be nice to finally see a progression on SOMETHING haha. Hopefully we'll be going in for the IUI in a little over a week!

Hi Ladies,
I've been off in my own world for the past two weeks as work has been crazy so trying to catch up on all I've missed here :flower:

Sweden - fingers crossed for you!!! Can't wait to see that progression!
Abe - I'm totally rooting for you over here! Hoping this definitely your month
Sasha - either way, you're holiday sounds amazing! But fx'd for AF no show :flower:

The whole BD'ing for us every second day totally did not work.
I ended up using the clearblue digi duel hormone predictor. Was doing them for over a week with low fertility, yesterday finally got my flashing smiley and today my solid smiley :happydance: DTD this morning and last night so I'm really hoping we catch the egg. Has anyone else ever used these OPKs before? Any advice - do you think they're reliable?
DH is working tonight so probably won't DTD tomorrow but I'm hoping we've done enough.

Happy first of April too! Let hope this is the month of BFPs xx

I've used them and they've worked at predicting O, but I usually temp along with them to confirm O. I find I end up getting my temp spike a couple days after a solid smiley :)

Hey!

Abe- thanks and hope you IUI works wonders this month.

Starryeyed- thanks! I haven't used those OPKs but almost bought them this month as the reviews were really good. So lets hope you catch that egg! Do you get strong O symptoms? Hopefully if you do they are lining up with your solid smiley.

AFM- my temp went up today which is out of the norm. Normally I have a pretty level point in my chart 3 dpo until 10dpo when it crashes and AF arrives shortly after. So hoping my temps hold out tomorrow. Although think my early temps (1-4 dpo) are a bit off as was not home and sleeping properly. WE will see! It is at least April so I'll know soon and FF says I am due on the 5th...

Thanks for the insight Abe.

Sweden - as this is only my second month TTC I'm only starting to work out what the symptoms are. I misjudged my fertile window by about a week last month - I use The Ovia app - so I think my symptoms last month I confused with possibly being pregnant. Currently having slight cramping, lower back pain and on and off nausea. Yesterday I was extremely gassy.
Do you get O symptoms? I'm really hoping this is it :thumbup:
I saw your pic on the other thread and it looks super promising. :flower:

Starry I normally get loads of EWCM so can tell quite easily when I'm about to O and check my cervical position and can feel it change up to O. So don't use OPKs. But did last cycle because I took soy and wasn't sure if it would change my symptoms.

I'd definitely start temping as that helps soooo much to figure out your cycle if you can.

I'm hoping it is the start of something. I'm feeling super odd today (super tired and crazy hungry which is making me feel a bit sick). But I also feel I'm getting a cold so could totally be that. So trying to stay realistic.

@Starry
Hello! :) No experience with OPKs, but I feel like I can tell ovulation relatively well by the change in CM and my mood, so I'm hoping that will be enough. Oh and I'm temping as well since my last cycle was randomly 55 days long after having regular 40 day cycles before with ovulation on day 28/29 every time.

@sweden
fingers crossed for you!! I think you can't really tell this early on, my doctor said you only feel symptoms like nausea at 6 weeks pregnant because of how the blood connection to the baby changes then, but she said you might feel more cranky and/or hungry early on due to the hormonal differences.

Thanks ladies.
So based on my solid smiley, when do you think I should start counting DPO from? I did have on/off cramping yesterday but not in any particular side and no pinching.
Sorry if it sounds like a silly question.

Starry- I could count your O day as two days after, and your third day after a solid smiley face as 1DPO. That's the typical rule with the solid smileys, but you can't be sure without temping to confirm a spike in progesterone.

Starry- I could count your O day as two days after, and your third day after a solid smiley face as 1DPO. That's the typical rule with the solid smileys, but you can't be sure without temping to confirm a spike in progesterone.

Thanks so much Abe! I really appreciate your help!
I'm going to count today at 1 DPO then.
Fingers crossed as we didn't DTD yesterday.

How is everyone else travelling?

@Starry
Crossing my fingers for you! :)

I'm just impatiently waiting for ovulation, without knowing when it's going to happen :( Based on previous cycles day 28/29 seems most likely, but who knows! Currently on cycle day 16, so it will be a while yet. Feel terribly impatient X) Meanwhile I'm trying to learn how to interpret CM, but I can't really tell a difference *sigh* Temping helps, but with irregular cycles, temping will only tell me about ovulation AFTER the fact, so I feel that if I could read the signs through CM, it would really help

Do any of the ladies here have experience with tracking their CM? Do you find it easy? Do you have any tips for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->