Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Fluffycookie I have always thought that waiting to Ov feels way longer. At least in the tww I can pretend that there is a chance im pregnant!

Abe - Our cycles seem to be sorting themselves out at the same time! Hope thats a good omen for both of us :)

How did your appt go? Did you find out what you will be taking?

I already had my scripts but I gave them to the fertility clinic to hold on to. It was definitely gonal for me, and fsh I think? Should have taken a photo of the paperwork before I handed it over.

My appt is on the 18th april. IF I have another 30 day cycle, that will put me a few days before CD1, so good timing.

In the meantime I'm trying everything this last cycle!

Fluffycookie I have always thought that waiting to Ov feels way longer. At least in the tww I can pretend that there is a chance im pregnant!

Yes! In the TWW I feel like I'll be able to at least indulge in the idea that I *could* be pregnant. Also, with my long cycles, I tend to ovulate around day 28/29, so it's a four week wait until ovulation - it makes the TWW seem a lot shorter in comparison -.-

Jwilly - I have so much stuff it's crazy I brought the Grey Claire De lune moses basket and rocker the other day because it was on sale and I've been looking at it for ages. My partner just shakes his head he doesn't even bother to say anything anymore lol it also doesn't help that I've convinced myself I'm having a girl and keep buying pink things!?! If we end up having a boy we have to go and buy all new things lol

Fluffy cookie - the only good thing about The TWW is dreaming about the :bfp: baby dust to all this month!

Sasha- I'm convinced we're going to have a boy, but DH keeps telling me we have to get gender-neutral clothing. Any dream I ever have of having a kid it's always a boy. I've managed to sneak in a bunch of boy clothes into the ever-growing pile!

I start meds today! They've got me on 5mg Femera for days 4-8. I've got to pick up some OPKs to start testing on CD11 (even though the clinic said to start testing on CD15, but I'm worried about the Femera pushing up my O date)

Almost didn't get started this cycle. Called in on CD saying I wanted an IUI and the nurse that answered the voice mail system thought I meant FET and didn't call me back until CD3. I called them, got it all sorted out, but because there wasn't an order in the system for an IUI the nurse had to get clearance from the RE before she could offer me a cycle. They ended up not calling until this morning, they also called my pharmacy to make sure they had Femera on hand and we just got back from picking it up.

Talk about a stressful start!

Abennion - oh no me and A (my partner) are both #TeamPink we have a name pick and everything! If we have a boy we have a few name suggestion but we haven't decided anything yet, I guess we have both decided if we don't talk about even the possibly of it being a boy it won't happen lol.

Almost everything we have clothes wise is pink or aimmed at a little girl, but the furniture and towels are neutral. However we do have a pink bouncer and bath seat oops!

We've got names picked out for both genders. DH is stuck on having a girl, I'm deadset on a boy.

I wouldn't even know what to do with a son :shrug: aha as you said whenever I think of having a baby its always a girl. Its a tough one but having a child at all at this point would be a blessing!

Hey All!

I am on the not buying anything until I'm pregnant team although it's so freaking hard not to be tempted. The pram I'm in love with was on sale recently and I has a hard time trying to resist getting it!

I also think I'll probably have a girl but I actually have no preference for one or the other. Just want a little bubba!

Abe- so glad to hear you got your meds just in time. Fingers crossed for this cycle.

AFM- I ovulated on Thursday so 2 days earlier than planned so I'm relieved as we BD on weds. I'm now 3dpo so nearly one week until I'll know!

Hey All!

I actually have no preference for one or the other. Just want a little bubba!

That's how I feel! I have a slight preference for a boy as I like the idea of an older brother, but I'd like to have both genders at some point so it really doesn't matter. :)

That said, we have name favourites picked out for both genders XD We've found a boy name we absolutely love after not liking any for a long time. With girls, we have several names we like a lot and it would be hard to choose...

@abennion crossing my fingers for your new meds to work their magic :)

Abennion I am so glad you got your meds in time for this cycle. Fingers crossed they do the trick :thumbup:
Well witch is due on Wed and i have woken up with a few pain twinges :growlmad: so I am now sure I am out for this month. Feeling sorry for myself but never mind DH has his test Friday and I guess we will go from there.

Hey All!

Sorry been using my phone whilst away for the weekend and hard to keep up on such a small screen, so welcome new girls as I think I forgot to say that!

Sheece- REALLY hoping this cycle is the one for you!

Abe- same to you. Hoping those meds work wonders!

Hopeful- you're not out until the witch arrives. But at least if she does you are got your DH to make an appointment.

Jwilly- hope you get some answers about your blocked tube and that they can do something to help.

Fluffycookie- I also hate the wait to O- our long cycles don't help!

So I am now 4dpo according to FF. But think I am actually 3dpo based on my CM and CP and as I was away and think my temps were up as it was so hot in the hotel I was staying in. 4 days until I will start POAS as bought plenty of IC this cycle.

Sasha- Ive totally convinced myself we would have a boy. I would love for DH to have a little girl but when I picture our future life, I just cant see it with a girl (if that makes sense?? Lol!). DH is from a family of three boys, and now his brothers have all girls. I feel like our family is overdue for a boy!

Abe, sorry that your cycle started off chaotic but Im glad that everything worked out! Im so excited for you this cycle!

Swedengirl, good luck this month!

We are off on vacation tonight. I am still waiting to O, but I am not going to temp while we are away. Luckily I usually get pretty severe O pains, so I will be able to confirm that it has actually happened. I have never actually Ov'ed while away on vacation, and DH's family has a history of vacation babies so maybe we will get lucky!

Ive totally convinced myself we would have a boy. I would love for DH to have a little girl but when I picture our future life, I just cant see it with a girl (if that makes sense?? Lol!)

This! DH comes from a family of 3 boys and a girl, and there are 6 boys and 2 girls spread out amongst their kids (were the only ones without a kid at this point). I feel like a boy is just inevitable, not that I'm complaining. I'm completely open to having a girl too, but I just can't see it for our family.

Yes! I am glad I'm not the only one that looks at it this way. Its not a preference...I just cant imagine us with a girl.

It is so funny how we all seem to have some intuition about what gender we might have! I also think girl, but also my family is full of them so I guess that is why. Easier to imagine yourself with something you have been surrounded by maybe?

It is so funny how we all seem to have some intuition about what gender we might have! I also think girl, but also my family is full of them so I guess that is why. Easier to imagine yourself with something you have been surrounded by maybe?

My husband's side has lots of boys, my own side lots of girls... I have no idea what we'll end up with :D

Well I am back hoping to make some friends in this journey. Hopefully get period next week and going to try using opks middle of month and track cm. I would love a girl and boy but lots of boys in our family so will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->