Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Oh Steph I know what you mean about the pregnancy announcements on FB I just had nother one today. So exited for them but first I felt sad for me then guilty for not thinking of them and how amazing it is for them!
But its the weekend now ladies! I hope you all have an amazing one :thumbup:

"excited for them but first sad for me then guilty for not thinking of them" that's exactly how I feel every time. My neighbour has just stopped wearing thick winter coats and she is 5-6 months pregnant. They have an 11 month old (who was only 3 months when we moved here). It feels like in the time I've wanted a child, they have had 2 :cry:

It is First Response. I've got to call the clinic to go in for outlet IUI once it's positive, so I'm a little antsy. O should be tomorrow based off of previous cycles.

It is First Response. I've got to call the clinic to go in for outlet IUI once it's positive, so I'm a little antsy. O should be tomorrow based off of previous cycles.

Ah ok. Well my tests looked like that 2 days in a row (24 hrs apart). Were you using a different test brand in previous cycles?

I was using the CB digital advanced in previous cycles, but the clinic advised we should use line tests for the IUI.

I called them and they said it was positive. Apparently some women only can get the line 90% as dark as the control line. Looks like we're going in tomorrow!

The annoucments are all over my facebook aswell. Its very dishearting to see somebody whos only been tmdating for 3 months suddenly annouce they are expecting :(

Fingers crossed Abe ��

Glad I'm not the only one - every time I think oh my word why am I such a bitch! Even my husband who is the most positive person you could ever meet text me from work the other day to say 'great, so and so has just announced his wife is 20 weeks pregnant'!

Good luck abe!!

I got my first ever positive OPK on friday & saturday, I nearly fell over. Always got nearly positive, but not positive positive before that.

Looks like we are cycle twins :) I had the dip and a small rise, so im not 100% but I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday.

Woohoo! I don't think our cycles have ever lined up :)

I had my IUI yesterday, we've got 14,000,000 swimmers trying to find at least one egg. They didn't do an US to confirm how many eggs matured, so it's all a guessing game at this point. We were told to DTD last night, tonight and tomorrow night for maximum chances, but both DH and I felt like nothing would have happened last night. I'm due to POAS on the 26th (18DPO). I don't have any more cheapies, so looks like I'll only be using an FRER this cycle.

Fingers crossed Abe and Sheece :)

Now on CD13, 1 week post clomid - definitely no signs of O yet. But at least the bloating from the Norethisterone and Clomid seems to have gone. And we've just had the most beautiful sunny weekend in England so I'm feeling full of lovely vitamin D!

I hope its a good sign for both of us Abe, 2 x bfp cycles coming our way :D

How did the actual IUI part go? I'm worried about it hurting, because as much as they say its just like a pap smear, well who knows how it actually is heh.

Thats a lot of swimmers :D Now, hurry up the 26th :)

It honestly want that bad, Sheece. It just feels like a bit of pressure, I hadn't even realized she had gotten the catheter in until she said she was injecting the sperm. The whole thing took maybe ten minutes.

Just going off of previous SAs I'd say that meant we used about 11% of DHs sample... which is amazing considering his first SA had 2% normal morphology and his second was 4%!

Wow sounds like whatever he has been doing is working then :)

Thats good to know, I wont worry as much now hehe.

God my temp this morning! Dived over a degree! woke up with a dry mouth so im pretty sure I slept with my mouth open and the temp doesn't count. So annoying, just when I need a proper temp :(

We have our consult appointment on Tuesday at midday. Such a horrible time but apparently the nurses at my clinic only work for a couple of hours in the middle of the day? So stupid. I was just going to go on my own and think of some excuse to give work, but they said we both have to go so my OH has to try to shift around his work in the middle of the day which will be hard.

Temp was up again this morning so I just disregarded yesterdays temp. FF gives me crosshairs if I get another high temp tomorrow, so yay :) last tww before IUI!

How are you girls going?

Woohoo! Hopefully it's all good news, Sheece! It could be that the nurses do different types of appointments at different times of the day. I know all of our consultations with the dr we're in the early afternoon. Glad to see your temp go back up :)

Yeah and im pretty sure the nurses do the IUI itself and the monitoring? so I can see myself having to get out of work in the middle of the day! its an hour round trip from work, but only 10 minutes from my house. might have to pull a few sickies I think!

Then again, hopefully I'll just be pregnant now so we don't have to worry about it :p

Monitoring is typically done in the morning :) your trigger and IUI will probably be afternoon though!

But hopefully you won't need it :)

Hi Ladies.

Good luck Sheece and Abe. Xx

I started with my solid smiley on my OPKs on Saturday - and counted 1DPO from Monday. I've got BFN 6DPO 8DPO 10DPO (today). But today a little bit of pink spotting when wiping once. Nothing since. I totally thought I was out but maybe implant bleeding?! I usually start with pink spotting, and it continues til it gets slightly heavier. Nothing ever like this. I thought I was out but maybe not so sure. Any thoughts Ladies?

Thanks xxx

Urgh my temp dipped again! So annoyed.

Hopefully its a good dip :/ I put a higher temp in FF for tomorrow and it gave me crosshairs so I guess I just have to hope it goes up tomorrow.

Starry - It does sound like it could be implant bleeding, fingers crossed!! Have you had anything since you posted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->