Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Urgh my temp dipped again! So annoyed.

Hopefully its a good dip :/ I put a higher temp in FF for tomorrow and it gave me crosshairs so I guess I just have to hope it goes up tomorrow.

Starry - It does sound like it could be implant bleeding, fingers crossed!! Have you had anything since you posted?

I hope the temps do what they need too Sheece. I have no idea how they work though :wacko:
As for me - nothing... I keep expecting AF but every time I go to the bathroom, nothing.

Hopefully it's a good dip! Mine finally dipped today (I was starting to wonder if it ever would :p) hoping for crosshairs for you tomorrow!

Starry - I've had that happen a few times. If it's bright pink and you usually spot before AF chances are she's on her way. It would be easier to tell if you were temping... typically if you're expecting AF your temp drops due to the surge in estrogen. I hope I'm wrong though!

Hopefully it's a good dip! Mine finally dipped today (I was starting to wonder if it ever would :p) hoping for crosshairs for you tomorrow!

Starry - I've had that happen a few times. If it's bright pink and you usually spot before AF chances are she's on her way. It would be easier to tell if you were temping... typically if you're expecting AF your temp drops due to the surge in estrogen. I hope I'm wrong though!

Thanks Abe. Not due til tomorrow but I never..ever spot before hand - so we'll see. Knowing my luck it'll be nothing :shrug:. Thanks though :flower:

Fingers crossed for you x

No crosshairs for me, low temps and who knows what this cycle is doing :/

So disappointed, i really thought I was getting back on track :(

So sorry Sheece :(

Any news Starry?

AFM: had some friends over tonight that have been TTC for a year now. It's nice to have some people in person that can understand your frustrations, especially when all of your/their family get pregnant like bunnies. Currently 7DPO, and no urge to test at all. Been a little cranky since 4DPO, but not thinking too much into it, just hoping that I won't have another short cycle...

I got my :bfp: this morning but had to test again as I couldn't believe my eyes! I So hope it sticks for the whole 9 months. So happy to finally get it and keeping everything crossed for the rest of you!

:dust: to all

Congratulations Sasha!

My temperatures seem to be all over the place this cycle again... was hoping for an earlier ovulation compared to my previous day CD 28/29 but doesn't look like it :( This is my fourth cycle with 40+ day length, so I'm wondering if it's time to go see a doctor now ._.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/684297

Congrats Sasha! A happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Cookie - it wouldn't hurt to talk to a doctor about it. They could probably even order some bloodwork to be done to see if you have O'ed this cycle.

Thank you all I really hope you guys get your BFP soon! Xx

thank you Sasha :)

@abennion
they can check that with bloodwork? I had no idea, thanks for the tip! I'll call and try to get an appointment soon, but waiting times are usually around 2 months here :S Meanwhile, fertility friend decided to now give me a possible ovulation date with today's temperature... I don't know what to think -.-
It's so nice that you have some friends who have also been TTC for a while, I wish I had that! People around me are either completely disinterested in babies or get pregnant on their very first try.

We only found out recently that they had been trying. They're currently doing all of their testing to get in to the same clinic we go to. They even had a nursery all set up, but ended up tearing it down after they realized it wasn't going to happen quickly. I think it hurt too much to have it.

And yes! They can check your LH levels, as well as your progesterone levels to find out if you've Oed or will be soon. I've had my clinic do it once because I was much later in my cycle than I should have been (back then my cycle length was 35 days, but I was on CD 39 I think). It can definitely help with stress levels.

Congratulations Sasha ��

@Fluffy, I agree with Abe - definitely worth a try if you can get it. I have a CD21 blood test tomorrow to see if I have O'ed with this Clomid. My guess is no!

Congrats sasha! Happy 9 months. I got a positive on opk on Saturday so now in 2ww.

Congrats Sasha - so exciting!

Unfortunately AF got me yesterday. On to cycle three. I know it's only cycle three and I have nothing to complain about in comparison, but it's still pretty disappointing. I can't help but get my hopes up. Hopefully the disappointment eases.

@abennion and steph
thank you for the information, it would definitely ease my mind to know if I'm ovulating! :)

@Starry
I think it's completely normal to get your hopes up and you have every right to be sad/disappointed - no matter how long you've been trying! What I've been thinking this cycle is: if it doesn't happen this cycle, then our baby won't have a birthday right on top of Christmas which can be hectic. I know it's only a small consolation but I try to think of positive things like that to make it easier. *hugs* Crossing my fingers for our next cycles!!

It's so hard to hold off on testing! I know logically, with only a 13% chance of it working, the stuffy nose, sore throats and possible fever I shouldn't expect anything less than a negative, but my temps just look so good! Here's hoping they stay up for the next three days, maybe DH will let me test by then!

Fluffy I love your thinking! Every cloud right!

Starry, Fluffy is right, you are more than entitled to feel disappointed regardless of how long you've been trying. It's completely natural to get your hopes up. Fingers crossed for cycle 3 ☺️

Thanks Steph and Fluffy for your kind words. Totally agree about Xmas baby too, EDD would've been Xmas eve :wacko: I suppose for me, though I've wanted a family for years, I've never really given too much thought about TTC ever because we weren't ready - and when you start, you think ok it'll just happen easily.
Fingers crossed for the next cycle xx

Abe - I really hope your temps stay high for you - I have everything crossed, fingers and toes :flower:

Congratulations Sasha!

Sorry AF got you Starry :(

Cookie - I would definitely go ask your doctor. My cycles turned long as soon as we started trying and I wish I went in and asked about it sooner (turned out to be pcos, which they can test for in blood tests initially), so I'm always an advocate to get checked out now.

It could be as simple as they are lengthening from the stress of ttc though. But better to get things ruled out I reckon.

AFM - I've had 2 days of EWCM so hopefully I'll ovulate in the next day or so. CD29 today. My two 31 day cycles have spoilt me, how did I put up with the 60 day ones I had!

I have my consult appointment for our IUI cycle in a few hours, getting a bit nervous, even though they will just be running through things with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->