Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Feels like im not holding onto much but a bunch of old tests!! But i know my period and that light thing was NOT it! We will see... I hope you ladies keep them bfps comin in!

Sorry,didnt refresh thr page. Im on my phone at work :) i will get one of those then and hopefulk hae an answer. Doc says no infections at all (but did have a mild yeast) so if no bfp possibly cysts or something? Maybe even the reason we havent been successful in over a year, too? Temping should help in the future as well and im so excited to start it thanks to you ladies! I will def get an frer and im really thinking youll have a pos frer in the a.m. ;) ive got a feelin!

We could be cycle twins!

Yes! I went on my lunch break from work and POAS.. 6DPO and mid day diluted pee (I drink 8-10 bottles of water a day). Logically I have no clue why I would do such a dumb thing

We could be cycle twins!

Yes! I went on my lunch break from work and POAS.. 6DPO and mid day diluted pee (I drink 8-10 bottles of water a day). Logically I have no clue why I would do such a dumb thing

I just did the exact same thing... what was I thinking? Rookie mistake. You'd think after 19 cycles I would learn better than to POAS on 6 DPO.... Luckily I have tons of cheapies.... I'll test tomorrow morning, and then every other day until AF shows or I get a line.

whimsical - yay!!!!!!!! hoping for a sticky bean!!

abe - your chart looks so beautiful, fx this is your month!

love & ttc - hoping your bfp's are just a few days away!

afm - my temp dropped more this morning?? it has gotten super cold, but i've been wearing more clothes to sleep so idk. pretty soon i'll be in hypothermia territory eeps. continuing to get negative opk's and only ewcm every other day. my ewcm is also yellow? recently went to the dr. and have no infection whatsoever. trying not to stress...but come ON!!

I'm not sure but there's enough of a shadow of a line that I'm excited to test again in the morning!

Whimsy - what beautiful tests to see from you :D

Abe - haha I started at 6dpo too :p Tragic poas-aholic, can't help myself.

I went and got frers yesterday and did one this morning, bfn.

I had some tinted CM last night and this morning, usually I don't get that until right before AF starts, so I got a bit hopeful maybe it could be implantation bleeding.

But my temp dipped further this morning, and my chart looks crap. Due tomorrow and I'm pretty sure it will rock up right on time. Just hoping it doesn't show today and give me a 9 day LP and give me one more thing to worry about!!

ttcequestrian & lovedancer - good luck ladies, I hope those tests turn positive soon!

Well I just jinxed it. Pushed sent on that last post, went to bathroom, and bam, theres AF.

FML. 9 day LP now! I've never had one that short, I've been 10 days consistantly.

Thanks Abe x I guess at least its a bit of a clue as to what could be going on. Progesterone issues is my guess. Well on top of the pcos and endo of course, but at least I can supplement for that.

ttc and Abe, testing at 6dpo. you ladies def have poas-aholic syndrome. there is no cure though :haha:

your temps are looking good Abe

Sheece, sorry for AF. 9day LP is quite short. i think its all your existing things that are just causing so much mayhem on your body. im sure once the op is done and you are on whatever meds neccessary, your body will be much better. and your cycles will change quite a bit.

Dancer the frer is more accurate. my digi gave me pregnant after a minute and by 1min40s it gave me the weeks. so they much better than the line tests.
sending you baby dust..

baby lights, O anytime soon. also EWCM thats yellow, i think as long as it doesnt have a foul smell, you should be ok. dont forget that BDing changes your CM the next day (well atleast mine did for most of the morning part) so its best to moniter your CM throughout the day and then input your most fertile CM for the day

So, no magical BFP this morning. There may have been a hint of a shadow, but I'm sure that's just me secretly getting my hopes up. Don't tell DH though.

Next test is on Friday.

Took this one tonight... thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 19
For the past three days, come noontime I'm feeling like I'm going to throw up for about three hours and then it disappears and I'm left starving with absolutely no nausea.. so weird. Hoping it's a good sign

FX equestrian!

Took another test with FMU this morning, looks the exact same as last nights. I hate cheapies. Just tell me already!!! And I really need to get a bbt thermometer that measures to the hundreth... I can't tell what my temps are doing!

FX equestrian!

Took another test with FMU this morning, looks the exact same as last nights. I hate cheapies. Just tell me already!!! And I really need to get a bbt thermometer that measures to the hundreth... I can't tell what my temps are doing!

I've heard that the internet cheapies are notorious for showing a faint line and not getting darker even when other tests are getting darker, so maybe try an EPT or something? Sending lots of baby dust 💕💕 I'm not sure but I think I may have gotten my BFP! Waiting a few more days to see if it gets darker before I get my hopes up though

Abe I definitely see that line! Is it time for a frer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->