Christmas does not have to be expensive wanted to share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mer and ds1 love car boot sales he asks to go most weekends! My weakness is books think only ever paid full price for around 5 children's books all the rest come from car boot sales. Packing up house to move and filled a huge under bed storage box and 5 banana boxes with children's books and still keep finding them floating around the house!

Just thought I would add last weeks haul again all brand new sealed etc it is saving me a fortune! :flower:

Operation Game - £4
L'Oreal mens giftset - £1
Next ladies giftset - £1
Lipsy Lipgloss set - 50p
Mini slinky - 20p
Bomb Cosmetics large cake bath bombs - £1
Little Miss Giftset - 50p

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/warleighbubbles/Christmas%202014/xmas2_zps6a5993a2.jpg

Gok Wan Giftset - £2.50
Hello Kitty Umbrella - £1
Hello kitty mini stationery set - 50p
Hello kitty multi pen - 50p
Space Invaders bottle opener - 50p
Cat Christmas mug - £1.50
Jamie Oliver cookbook (never even opened) - £1.50
Nici mini stationery set - 50p
Impossipuzzle - 50p
Dizzy Dancer - 50p
Disney Fairies perfume set - £1

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/warleighbubbles/Christmas%202014/xmas3_zps995b25e9.jpg

Hope the weather is good tomorrow :happydance:

Wow great bargains, wish we had good flea markets like that here!!

I need to have a nosey around our local car boot!! Must admit I have loads of unopened stuff from previous Xmas presents, kids parties etc... I normally donate as tombola gifts for school fair but that added to some immaculate old toys and perhaps I should do a carboot.

How much tat do you wade through to find the good stuff? Last time I did a car boot buyers started arriving about 7am!

Wow you've got some great bargains :)

Brilliant! Well done you I love a car booty! Best bargain I've had was for Isabelle (not for christmas) brand new genuine ugg boots in the box in the office bag with receipt for £12 I was well happy :D xxx

When we were kids my dad used to drag us around car boots he was adamant he was going to find hidden antiques (he never) and this has always put me off car boots lol!! Good haul though I just don't think I could do it like my lazy Sunday mornings too much lol x

You have just inspired me to start looking toptrump nothing like the buzz of finding the perfect bargains :)

I am not really a wadder lol, probably get more if I was. I just go with an open mind and see what there is. I just look at it that if they are in exactly the same condition as buying from shops what is wrong with this. I find it fun to do and I love my Sunday mornings pottering. Sadly no extra bargains this week, I was too hungover (rarely drink) after me and hubby having a night in on Saturday and drinking a far too many :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"