Clomid #2, OV 2weeks late. AF 4days late. Let's wait this out!

Can anyone tell me how to add my chart? I tried to link it in my signature but it doesn't seem to be working....

Hi Kellig, im not an expert but I think you need to go to the share section of your ff and find the bbcode and copy the bbcode to your signature. try previewing it, it should show. GL.

Hi gracealone.... Not planning to tes until early next week. My hubbie got annoyed with me wanting to test immediately so we agree to wait a bit. Otherwise I'd test every day!!!!!! How about you? X

I started testing at 6DPO actually, couldn't wait. Im at 8DPO today. As long as I dont get my hopes up, Im okay. but what I am worried of is the emotional roller-coaster that comes with it. I guess Im risking myself for it haha. So I agree with your DH, hold it as much as you can! Haha.

Fx for us all.:hugs:

Hey MolGold, I know what you mean by heartbreak. I think im risking every part of me testing so early but I just can't help it haha.

You chart looks really good btw. fx the temp keep climbing and af stays far far away for us all.

also, noticed that you've been taking progesterone? been trying to find provera or other brand of progesterone or the cream. havent found it yet. are you taking orally or applying locally?

Last cycle I tested 15 odd times only to get BFNs. That is what is keeping me away from testing. FX for BFPs!! :thumbup:

I am taking oral progesterone tabs (Gestofit) 300mg once a day for leuteal support till 14DPO, as prescribed by my OB/Gyn.

I am taking oral progesterone tabs (Gestofit) 300mg once a day for leuteal support till 14DPO, as prescribed by my OB/Gyn.

hi!
how did you find out that you were low on progesterone? i have a short luteal phase, but it's usually at least 10 days. i was able to get pregnant back in November, but that ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks and my progesterone was low (at my very first appointment and baby was measuring behind), so doc put me on 200mg once a day. it didn't help, but i worry now that if i get pregnant again i will have the same problem. i have been taking maca root to hopefully balance my hormones.

my doc did say that i can come in and get bloodwork as soon as i get a positive hpt.

Ahhhh got such cramps despite not being due till Sunday - really hope it's a good sign! Anyone else got good symptoms? x

I'm trying to be optimistic this month and FX positive thinking might help!

hi!
how did you find out that you were low on progesterone? i have a short luteal phase, but it's usually at least 10 days. i was able to get pregnant back in November, but that ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks and my progesterone was low (at my very first appointment and baby was measuring behind), so doc put me on 200mg once a day. it didn't help, but i worry now that if i get pregnant again i will have the same problem. i have been taking maca root to hopefully balance my hormones.

my doc did say that i can come in and get bloodwork as soon as i get a positive hpt.

What are your periods like, out of curiosity? My last period was 1 day long, so don't know if thats from a lack of estrogen or progesterone?? (Or if I'm lucky nothing) so getting hormones tested next Monday.

I've read from a lot of people that taking one low dose aspirin and 2 Red Raspberry Leaf supplements is really helpful for uterus health, been doing it for about 3 weeks so we will see!

hi!

What are your periods like, out of curiosity? My last period was 1 day long, so don't know if thats from a lack of estrogen or progesterone?? (Or if I'm lucky nothing) so getting hormones tested next Monday.

I've read from a lot of people that taking one low dose aspirin and 2 Red Raspberry Leaf supplements is really helpful for uterus health, been doing it for about 3 weeks so we will see!

My periods are usually 4-5 days. I don't ever spot before and my first two days are usually heavy and then it trails off.

Hello ladies, sorry havent been here in a while.

Symptom updates: Creamy CM seem to reduce by a lot now. Im at 10DPO today so 4 more days to the due date. I would have creamy CM right around this time in my normal cycle. But this month it's been from 3dpo and keep increasing by the day. at 6 to 8 dpo my cm was so abundant that I had to wear pantyliner. So that's about my CM.

Cramps: Been having cramps on right side and last night i got left hip pain, somewhere around the hip bone but not on it. googled it and read about the pelvis pain but i think the pain i experience dont fit its description, so dont know what really happen. Never have hip pain before. It was not sharp, not dull either, somewhere in between i think, it's quite hard to describe, but it's definitely uncomfy. And the pain sort of radiates through my thigh and butt.

Boobs: still no tenderness on both bbs and nips. but last night i would occasionally feel smth on my left bbs, it felt like electricity travelling from my rib to the boobs area. it was okay, not too uncomfy and didnt cause much pain at all. but i think that might have been the cause of my boobs engorgement (by a wee bit).

I think i've also been easily tired lately. dont know if it's caused by my sleeping pattern. I have also been very very thirsty.

I think that's all the update for my symptoms. I have done a few tests, posted it on the pregnancy test forum. So far, only evaps line haha. What do I expect right?? Haha.

Any one of you ladies have any promising symptoms or anyone tested yet??

I'm only 5DPO today, so technically I know i"m not supposed to have pregnancy symptoms.. but...

I've been very tired. I've also had a LOT of stomach gas pains that I don't usually get.

I've also suddenly had sinus congestion the last couple days, and I did a quick search and evidently sinus inflammation is commonly felt by pregnant women?? I was reading several posts by ladies that said they got a sinus infection as soon as they got pregnant. It feels like I have really bad allergies (not a cold, no other symptoms just sinus congestion) but I NEVER have allergy problems. So it's very strange.

No sore breasts, but I never have sore breasts even for AF.

I'm planning to test next Friday at 12 DPO (if I can hold off that long!). Such a long wait!!

Grace alone - signs seem good! And four days to go so fingers crossed!

Dhstarzz - hang on in there with testing if you can! If it were up to me is have tested about three times already!

For me I've got cramps - due tomorrow so dreading the fact that it's probably AF :( I've had a tiny bit of pinkish in my cm (tmi sorry!) so fearing the worst :( but will see. Due tomorrow but hubbie wants to wait until Tuesday to test - argh! I am trying to convince him to test tomorrow - Mother's Day I know but could be lovely news or at least would out my mind at rest.

I'm only 5DPO today, so technically I know i"m not supposed to have pregnancy symptoms.. but...

I've been very tired. I've also had a LOT of stomach gas pains that I don't usually get.

I've also suddenly had sinus congestion the last couple days, and I did a quick search and evidently sinus inflammation is commonly felt by pregnant women?? I was reading several posts by ladies that said they got a sinus infection as soon as they got pregnant. It feels like I have really bad allergies (not a cold, no other symptoms just sinus congestion) but I NEVER have allergy problems. So it's very strange.

No sore breasts, but I never have sore breasts even for AF.

I'm planning to test next Friday at 12 DPO (if I can hold off that long!). Such a long wait!!

Hold on as long as you can if u cant handle heartbreak. I've done countless tests, 2 tests a day on average. 6dpo and 7dpo was completely white. But starting from 8dpo the strips start to leave red patches and a very thin line. I posted it on the test forum and most seem to think that its evap. I would think so too if I hadnt tested at 6 and 7dpo and compare it to 8dpo onwards. Its v confusing for me.

Your symptoms sounds promising actually. I am having some sinus too, on and off but it doesnt really bother me so im not listing it down as a symptom.

Grace alone - signs seem good! And four days to go so fingers crossed!

Dhstarzz - hang on in there with testing if you can! If it were up to me is have tested about three times already!

For me I've got cramps - due tomorrow so dreading the fact that it's probably AF :( I've had a tiny bit of pinkish in my cm (tmi sorry!) so fearing the worst :( but will see. Due tomorrow but hubbie wants to wait until Tuesday to test - argh! I am trying to convince him to test tomorrow - Mother's Day I know but could be lovely news or at least would out my mind at rest.

The moment of truth! Fx really tightly for u that af stays far far away, stay away for the next 9 months at least!! =)

And you are holding back testing till tuesday?? Do u temp? I'll say check if ur temp stays high. If it does definitely test!

Cant wait for your good news.

My symptoms for today, boobs gets slightly bigger and sore. And the new bra I bought for when I get pregnant isnt fitting very well around my ribs just under the breasts. Its quite sensitive there now. My boobs however is doing okay still, a little more sensitive, just a little but the area around the ribs and sternum is more sensitive.

I am also experiencing back ache, lower and middle, but not sure if its one of the symptoms or from me cooking and cleaning the kitchen the whole day.

Tests is still showing really strange results. Patches of red dye with very thin line that appears after the dried up, Im thinking its evaps.

Creamy cm is still there but reduced by alot now. 11dpo today btw. So 3 more days to go!

Praying that this is our month!

All seems good Hun! I'm not temping (rubbish at this ttc stuff!) but AF still not here so still hanging on in here! Due today so every hour without it is keeping my hopes up x

All seems good Hun! I'm not temping (rubbish at this ttc stuff!) but AF still not here so still hanging on in here! Due today so every hour without it is keeping my hopes up x

Yay!! Are u testing soon? I hope u get ur bfp!!

For me, things r pretty much the same today. BUT my breasts are starting to grow tender, which I am happy about LOL. But do have breasts tenderness about 2 to 3 days bfore AF and it will go away as soon as af arrives. Im really hoping this is not af coming.

What are ur symptoms today? Do u feel pregnant??

Some points I do, some I don't! Felt a bit sick this afternoon which I thought was hopeful but I know I'm symptom spotting :) it feels like a roller coaster to be honest this month more than ever! Cramps quite a bit still. Today is day 31 for me and my cycle last month was 31 days, 32 the month before so could be tomorrow still. Hoping I can wait to test until Tuesday morning at least :) what about you? x

I can't believe you've held out this long on testing!! I agree it's so hard not to feel like you're symptom spotting. I think I had some pinching on the right side of my uterus, so hoping that's implantation! But I hate getting my hopes up. Was going to wait until Friday to test but I'm not sure I can hold off that long, ill probably start on Wednesday!

Well we will hopefully be testing together then! It's driving me mad. But my son who is nearly three is quite sick at the moment so I am worried about him which makes me lose track of what day it is x he is really exhausted and tired and it's worrying x

Think I'm out. :( well I'm sure I am as I just started AF :( gutted as truly hoped this was my month x wishing everyone loads to luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->