Clomid #2, OV 2weeks late. AF 4days late. Let's wait this out!

Ugh, cramps are so deceptive. I'm sorry :( As long as AF hasn't shown then you're still in. Do you usually spot before AF? Or just start? I always spot the day before (last month had two days of spotting before) so I know it's coming. I'm supposed to start on Sunday but I just noticed FF has me starting on 15 dpo also, that's weird.

Does your temp usually crash before AF or after? Mine doesn't go below coverline until after so unfortunately my temp isn't a reliable predictor of AF. I'm actually thinking about not doing temps anymore after this cycle and to maybe just relax a little more about it.

I'm going to cave and test tomorrow lol It'll be 10 dpo so still early but I'll give a shot, some ladies get their bfp that early! Not really much for symptoms still. My bbs feel full, had a little tummy gas, and I'm having creamy CM which usually dries up by now.

Hey hun, I don't spot before AF, AF usually come full blown, no mercy there! LOL. My cant say for sure about my temp because this is my first month temping regularly. Last month tho, my temp drop in the morning and at 10ish AF came. So I'm kinda hoping since my temp is still at 36.6 this morning, AF will stay away today.

The suspense is killing me!

Oh, let me post the result of my test today. Can you see anything there? I think I might have seen smth very very faint but definitely the size of the control.

Attachments

• 20140402_150048.jpg
    20140402_150048.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2014-04-02 15.01.19.jpg
    2014-04-02 15.01.19.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 9
Me too! no AF today, 14 DPO but not testing bc i'm super stressed bc i'm getting married in 3.5 weeks so i'm sure its delayed bc of that. Also I have no symptoms with the exception of my temperature still being pretty high still. Also my average LP is 9-12 days and this is 14 so i'm a little hopeful but again, stress delays your period and i can't stop being stressed!! I'VE TRIED! hahah

Grace,

I see a little bit of a shadow there, so keep testing. Lots of ladies get their BFP late. My test a BFN, as expected, but I'll keep testing till AF shows!

Alright, so my temp drop this morning. 36.3C & 36.2C. It hasn't dropped below the coverline, which I am assuming is a good thing.

I went to bed about 11ish, very unlike me. But my eyes are so tired and sore and I just want to keep my eyes closed. I woke up at 3ish and couldn't get back to sleep. I took my temp at 3am.

Tested this morning and it was again a BFN. I'm 16DPO today, CD34. Don't know what to think. Was hoping I see a faint positive today so I can go to the doctor for a check up. =(

Well, no af is still a good news. I really hope AF doesn't show up mid day today!

Grace,

I see a little bit of a shadow there, so keep testing. Lots of ladies get their BFP late. My test a BFN, as expected, but I'll keep testing till AF shows!

You are 3 days ahead of your actual testing day, so maybe the hcg isn't that high yet. definitely keep testing! Any symptoms noteworthy today? :flower:

Me too! no AF today, 14 DPO but not testing bc i'm super stressed bc i'm getting married in 3.5 weeks so i'm sure its delayed bc of that. Also I have no symptoms with the exception of my temperature still being pretty high still. Also my average LP is 9-12 days and this is 14 so i'm a little hopeful but again, stress delays your period and i can't stop being stressed!! I'VE TRIED! hahah

Ah the wedding stresses. My cycle was out of whack in the last few months bfore my big day. So i think it's v possible it's caused by the stress. I think you should test to be sure. GL!! :flower:

Alright, so my temp drop this morning. 36.3C & 36.2C. It hasn't dropped below the coverline, which I am assuming is a good thing.

I went to bed about 11ish, very unlike me. But my eyes are so tired and sore and I just want to keep my eyes closed. I woke up at 3ish and couldn't get back to sleep. I took my temp at 3am.

Tested this morning and it was again a BFN. I'm 16DPO today, CD34. Don't know what to think. Was hoping I see a faint positive today so I can go to the doctor for a check up. =(

Well, no af is still a good news. I really hope AF doesn't show up mid day today!

No AF is good news!! If it doesn't come in a couple days and you still have no AF can you get a blood test done?

No new symptoms to report unfortunately, I've never wanted my bbs to be so sore in my entire life lol

Just want the next few days to fly by! Not knowing is worst! I'd rather just know now if AF is coming so I can start thinking about next month instead of holding out hope for this cycle, ya know?

Ok I'm at 15 DPO and like I said i think the stress of my wedding has delayed AF but i'm going to test tomorrow just in case. I'm actually kinda scared to test to be disappointed, does anyone else feel that way? LIke almost not testing knowing that there is still a chance is weirdly more comforting. Anyone?

Alright ladies, it's the end of the day and AF is still a no show YAY! But, i keep taking temp to see how I am doing. My temp isn't high at all. Few days ago my BBT was around 36.6C and in the day it will go up to 37.5C, but now after a day of doing house chores, my temp is still 36.6C. It worries me. I just dont wanna wake up tomorrow morning to find the temp dropping to 35.8C!!! Argh!! :nope:

I'm at 16DPO today, so 2 more days to go till 18DPO! This is the longest 2 days I'll have in awhile. LOL.

Symptoms wise, cramp has completely gone. Eyes not sore anymore, boobs slightly less sore but still sore, right bbs itchy in the morning, no idea why. My CM is sometimes there sometimes dry. I keep running to the toilet to check at the slightest feel of wetness down there, I'm just being paranoid. LOL.

My tests tho, hopeless! Stupid tests giving me nothing but smudges. I went out to get more expensive tests today. But I plan to keep it until about 18 or 19 DPO. Don't want to waste the tests, they are some 30x more exp than these crappy tests! LOL. But still cheaper than FRER. I will get an FRER in no time if they sell it here!

No AF is good news!! If it doesn't come in a couple days and you still have no AF can you get a blood test done?

No new symptoms to report unfortunately, I've never wanted my bbs to be so sore in my entire life lol

Just want the next few days to fly by! Not knowing is worst! I'd rather just know now if AF is coming so I can start thinking about next month instead of holding out hope for this cycle, ya know?

@dgstarzz1, I totally get it LOL. I was wondering why my bbs weren't sore and then bam! at around 10DPO it started to hurt badly! cross by fingers that you are one of the lucky few who don't get sore boobs in early pregnancy. Btw, how would you rate your chance this month? I mean if you dont measure it by your current symptoms, just by how you've timed BD with OPK, what do you think your chances are?

For me, I would say I have a very high chance this month just by what I have done differently this month compared to the past 5 months. But I never know if I actually ovulate despite the spike in temp and positive OPK. We also have no idea about the health of DH's little fighters! So, I'm thinking if we don't conceive this month, we will be in so much trouble, might need to go for some serious fertility treatment or smth.

Now here's why:
- First month taking Clomid to assist Ovulation
- First month taking AND charting BBT, and saw a clear OV pattern
- First month using proper OPK and tested until an actual positive is shown
- First month Taking chinese herbs to assist OV and thicken the uterine lining. It works on most people and highly recommended.
- BD from 4 days before OV till the day of OV
- Use ferning test to help detect fertile period
- EWCM and +OPK and ferning test coincides on that one day
- + OPK at 11pm, next day temp spike. So, we pretty much know when OV happen.

So I think we pretty much covered out bases but anything can happen really.

These are the thing I've done on my part before OV, I wanted to take progesterone cream too but not sold here. =(

What about you?

Ok I'm at 15 DPO and like I said i think the stress of my wedding has delayed AF but i'm going to test tomorrow just in case. I'm actually kinda scared to test to be disappointed, does anyone else feel that way? LIke almost not testing knowing that there is still a chance is weirdly more comforting. Anyone?

I agree, you should test to put your mind at ease. If it's negative, at least you know it's the stress that's causing the delay. At 15DPO i'd say you have a pretty good chance of getting accurate result. Unless you are like me, getting no definite answer from these tests! LOL.

Post your test here. we'll like to squint at it! =)

Goodluck! Baby dust!! =D

I agree, you should test to put your mind at ease. If it's negative, at least you know it's the stress that's causing the delay. At 15DPO i'd say you have a pretty good chance of getting accurate result. Unless you are like me, getting no definite answer from these tests! LOL.

Post your test here. we'll like to squint at it! =)

Goodluck! Baby dust!! =D

Ok, i'm going to get a test after work and test first thing tomo as that's when they recomend and I"ll let you know. arrrgh so nervous!

Just took my temp and its now 36.3C. That was the day time temp I would get before OV. It is not looking good. Temp is likely to plummet to before OV temp and AF will come right after that. I've put on panty liner just in case it comes overnight. No wonder i've been panicking today keep going to the bathroom to check. It kinda feels different. Im so upset. Just getting ready for the worst. =(

@pirate, definitely test and share it. Good luck!

@dgstarzz1, I totally get it LOL. I was wondering why my bbs weren't sore and then bam! at around 10DPO it started to hurt badly! cross by fingers that you are one of the lucky few who don't get sore boobs in early pregnancy. Btw, how would you rate your chance this month? I mean if you dont measure it by your current symptoms, just by how you've timed BD with OPK, what do you think your chances are?

For me, I would say I have a very high chance this month just by what I have done differently this month compared to the past 5 months. But I never know if I actually ovulate despite the spike in temp and positive OPK. We also have no idea about the health of DH's little fighters! So, I'm thinking if we don't conceive this month, we will be in so much trouble, might need to go for some serious fertility treatment or smth.

Now here's why:
- First month taking Clomid to assist Ovulation
- First month taking AND charting BBT, and saw a clear OV pattern
- First month using proper OPK and tested until an actual positive is shown
- First month Taking chinese herbs to assist OV and thicken the uterine lining. It works on most people and highly recommended.
- BD from 4 days before OV till the day of OV
- Use ferning test to help detect fertile period
- EWCM and +OPK and ferning test coincides on that one day
- + OPK at 11pm, next day temp spike. So, we pretty much know when OV happen.

So I think we pretty much covered out bases but anything can happen really.

These are the thing I've done on my part before OV, I wanted to take progesterone cream too but not sold here. =(

What about you?

So a week ago I really thought this was going to be my month, I felt really good about it. We did the BD a LOT before and day of ovulation this month LOL We were using Pre-Seed, and I also seemed to have a lot more EWCM then previous months. I've been taking a daily aspirin and 2 Red Raspberry Leaf supplements to help with my uterine lining. My OPK matched up with my temp spike, and then my progesterone test confirmed ovulation so I was feeling really good about my chances. But I haven't had much for symptoms, tummy gas is about it. Maybe I'll be lucky to be pregnant without symptoms, who knows! :)

I tried to do the ferning microscope but it didn't seem to work for me, I never really had full ferning.

I can't believe you still haven't had AF start OR a BFP!! That's crazy! How frustrating! Just keep faith! I know it's easier said than done, I'm having a hard time feeling positive also! We just gotta make through the next few days!

I understand, it's hard not to be disappointed. I thought about not testing this morning and holding out till friday, but its hard not to test! I also partially just want to know if I need to move on to next month instead of having false hope. Such a frustrating process.

A quick update. Look at my temp now. :(
AF will be here in a few hours, I knew it! Im right about my day time temp. It just keeps dropping and I knew smth is up.

My temp can't lie. If I dont get AF today, it will be a miracle! No kidding! Haha.

I am not ready for AF. :( so upset...

I hope you ladies dont end up like me. AF will stay far2 away from u! Fingers crossed tightly.

Oh no, I'm sorry :( I have seen charts of women that have a big temp dip a day or two before their BFP. Its definitely still possible until AF shows!

Not much new for me, I have been easily bloated lately and I've had tummy gas pretty much every day for the last week.

Oh no, I'm sorry :( I have seen charts of women that have a big temp dip a day or two before their BFP. Its definitely still possible until AF shows!

Not much new for me, I have been easily bloated lately and I've had tummy gas pretty much every day for the last week.

Hey hun, thanks. I hope I am one of those ladies, but very unlikely. :( I'm still waiting for AF to show. Have my pads ready and all. LOL.

And I have to get a new perscription of Clomid for this month and I will chart and do OPK just as I did this month. I hope it wont be too long before I get a sticky bean.

Your symptom gassy tummy is actually a very strong sign of pregnancy. They call it 'gas baby' LOL. I do think you will get you BFP this month. You got your bases covered. BD at the right time, ovulation confirmed. I'd say not to worry too much about ur lack of symptoms.

I've started spotting at around 3pm. So I should count today as CD1 then.

Update: I started spotting at 3pm today. And usually when it comes, it just comes. I don't get spotting before the actual AF. So I know smth is out of the ordinary if AF doesn't just come full blown. I've had very little blood today and the fact tt it came at 3pm was suspicious too. I expected it to show at latest 10am and heavy right away. Im still very confused now. I start to wonder if I have actually conceived and my womb isn't strong enough again this time around to hold my pregnancy.

This morning I knew for sure AF is coming but now im not so sure and I secretly wish for AF to stop tmr and for the slightest chance at pregnancy. Very anxious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->