Clomid #2, OV 2weeks late. AF 4days late. Let's wait this out!

Sorry I haven't been checking in here for awhile.

caz_hills, so sorry AF got you. I was really rooting for you and hoping you will be bringing us the first bfp. Is it just spotting or full blown af you had there?
I hope you son gets better today.

dgstarzz1, hold out as long as you can, unless of course it's driving you crazy to wait! haha. I was having strange symptoms this month, too much creamy cm, that was what started me on testing. I tested too early and using cheap IC and Im 13DPO today and still nothing! Don't know what to think of that! Haha.

My bbs are finally tender, very very tender! But my temp dropped by alot this morning. I am hoping it will climb up again tomorrow!

Other than that, nothing much with my symptoms, CM has decreased again, by alot.

I just keep wondering now, is there a baby in there? It's driving me nuts. LOL.

Keeping everything crossed for you grace!

It's weird for me as I felt sick yesterday afternoon and thought yay! But then this morning had some fresh blood on the tissue but no actual flow...... So not sure what the hell is going on!

Keeping everything crossed for you grace!

It's weird for me as I felt sick yesterday afternoon and thought yay! But then this morning had some fresh blood on the tissue but no actual flow...... So not sure what the hell is going on!

So, no actual flow yet? That's still good news right? I hope it's just light spotting. I heard some get that on their actual day of AF but then it stop and they turn out to be pregnant. Are you going to test today? If there is no flow maybe you should just test, you might get a faint line and that will put your mind at ease? GL caz_hills, still crossing my fingers for you. :hugs:

Thanks I'm pretty sure I'm out :( will see tonight but it's there I'm sure of it. You're still hanging in there though?! x

Thanks I'm pretty sure I'm out :( will see tonight but it's there I'm sure of it. You're still hanging in there though?! x

Oh I'm so sorry! :( That's so frustrating, especially when it "kind of" starts, but not really. Last month I had 3 days of spotting which had me on pins and needles! Hang in there!

caz_hills, so sorry AF got you. I was really rooting for you and hoping you will be bringing us the first bfp. Is it just spotting or full blown af you had there?

dgstarzz1, hold out as long as you can, unless of course it's driving you crazy to wait! haha. I was having strange symptoms this month, too much creamy cm, that was what started me on testing. I tested too early and using cheap IC and Im 13DPO today and still nothing! Don't know what to think of that! Haha.

My bbs are finally tender, very very tender! But my temp dropped by alot this morning. I am hoping it will climb up again tomorrow!

Other than that, nothing much with my symptoms, CM has decreased again, by alot.

I hear ya, it's driving me nuts too!! When is AF due?? Having sore bbs is very promising!! I find myself pushing on mine all the time just to see if they are, i've never wanted soreness there more than I do now LOL

Pretty much all of my symptoms have disappeared, so I'm losing hope, but I know it's still early. Only 8 DPO. Today I have my doctor appt to test hormone levels, so that'll hopefully put my mind at ease a little.

I hear ya, it's driving me nuts too!! When is AF due?? Having sore bbs is very promising!! I find myself pushing on mine all the time just to see if they are, i've never wanted soreness there more than I do now LOL

Pretty much all of my symptoms have disappeared, so I'm losing hope, but I know it's still early. Only 8 DPO. Today I have my doctor appt to test hormone levels, so that'll hopefully put my mind at ease a little.

LOL! I totally did that too, pushing and pinching just to feel if it hurts. Im due either tmr or wednesday. I am really worried that my temp will drop again tmr morning. =( last month my temp was consistently high and the day the temp drop, i got AF 3 hrs later. My temp tells me everything, a lot more accurate than the symptoms haha.

I know this might sound weird, but I wish for all your symptoms to come back again. I heard it happens that way sometime, especially with sore boobs. It will be here today and gone tmr and will return again the next day. hopefully this is the case for you. And yes it is still very early! Keep us updated about the hormone tests.

Fx.

OK so I'm a little disappointed with my doctor visit. I feel like he doesn't know what he's talking about. He is only testing my progesterone to confirm I'm ovulating. My period was only 1day long which suggests my uterine lining is thin, if my uterine lining is thin then an embyro will have a hard time implanting. I asked him this and he said it was no concern and will make no difference. What?? I've read from lots of girls with a similar issue that they had an ultrasound to check the lining and lots were put on Estrogen supplements. I'm thinking I should see another doctor, what do you ladies think?

I told him I wasn't concerned with whether I'm ovulating because I think I am, but yet that's all he wants to test for. So he basically ignored my main concern which was my short period! So frustrating

OK so I'm a little disappointed with my doctor visit. I feel like he doesn't know what he's talking about. He is only testing my progesterone to confirm I'm ovulating. My period was only 1day long which suggests my uterine lining is thin, if my uterine lining is thin then an embyro will have a hard time implanting. I asked him this and he said it was no concern and will make no difference. What?? I've read from lots of girls with a similar issue that they had an ultrasound to check the lining and lots were put on Estrogen supplements. I'm thinking I should see another doctor, what do you ladies think?

I told him I wasn't concerned with whether I'm ovulating because I think I am, but yet that's all he wants to test for. So he basically ignored my main concern which was my short period! So frustrating

Why would he check if you are ovulating at this point? Thin uterine lining is definitely a problem for the embryo, I think most miscarriages are caused by thin lining. When are you getting your results back? I think you should get a second opinion with another dr. Doctor should address our concern, they can be very annoying at times. :growlmad:

So sorry about your doctor's appt. keep updating us. we'll like to know the results of your test and what comes next. stay strong hun. :hugs:

Updates from me today: really happy to see my temp rising again, it's 36.6 today! Yay. But according to FF, AF isn't due until tmr. So another day to go. I'm 14DPO today. I am actually pretty sure that i have a 14day LP, don't know why FF put me on 15th. Anyhoo, condition down there been dryer today than yesterday. it was still quite creamy yesterday (sorry tmi). Bbs are still sore and engorged. I don't have any other symptoms apart from CM, bbs and cramping. Don't think they tell me anything about possibility of being pregnant, it can be AF too. test again and BFN =(

I noticed smth really weird on the test. after about 5 minutes, there is this red patch that starts to travel from the bottom, slowly to the top. the patch is as wide as the control, but not as sharp. This is the first time I saw it travelling up like this. It makes me wonder what it is. I'm sure If I hadn't seen it starting its travel from the bottom, I would've thought I got a BFP. silly tests. I still get evaps on my tests. When I started my test early, I was hoping to catch a glimpse of BFP but now, after seeing no progression, I'm not putting any hope on the test anymore. I'm just hoping AF doesn't come get me tmr. =(

Extremely nervous.

Updates from me today: really happy to see my temp rising again, it's 36.6 today! Yay. But according to FF, AF isn't due until tmr. So another day to go. I'm 14DPO today. I am actually pretty sure that i have a 14day LP, don't know why FF put me on 15th. Anyhoo, condition down there been dryer today than yesterday. it was still quite creamy yesterday (sorry tmi). Bbs are still sore and engorged. I don't have any other symptoms apart from CM, bbs and cramping. Don't think they tell me anything about possibility of being pregnant, it can be AF too. test again and BFN =(

I noticed smth really weird on the test. after about 5 minutes, there is this red patch that starts to travel from the bottom, slowly to the top. the patch is as wide as the control, but not as sharp. This is the first time I saw it travelling up like this. It makes me wonder what it is. I'm sure If I hadn't seen it starting its travel from the bottom, I would've thought I got a BFP. silly tests. I still get evaps on my tests. When I started my test early, I was hoping to catch a glimpse of BFP but now, after seeing no progression, I'm not putting any hope on the test anymore. I'm just hoping AF doesn't come get me tmr. =(

Extremely nervous.

Hmmm...I've never had an evap line so I don't even know what to look for. I think you need to get a different brand and give it a try. All your symptoms sound promising, definitely hold out hope! Let us know if you test w a different brand! Do you have these same symptoms before AF each month??

I should get my test results tomorrow. I'm not sure why he felt it necessary to check that I'm ovulating, it'll be good to confirm but my consistent temp charts have shown ovulation for several months. He just wasn't interested in what I had to say, I think he thought it was silly I was even seeing him for fertility when it hasn't been a year and I haven't had a miscarriage so I think he was brushing me off. If AF continues being extremely short I'm definitely going to get another opinion.

What brand have you been using out of curiosity?

Ive been using a really cheap internet cheapies. Only .15 each. I did test with 1 that cost 20x more, but it still shows BFN. I cant get any better brand here. These are the best i could get here. No frer or clearblue. Cant get it on amazon or online store. They dont deliver here.

I never get creamy cm so early n so abundant. So tt ticks me off to start testing. I never get bbs engorgement in the 26yrs i've lived! Haha but i did get it back in january when i get an early bfp, which ended in a chemical pregnancy. In feb, only felt tenderness around the time of ovulation, it then subsided and nv return again. As for cramps, nv get any cramps before af at all, period never bothered me in the past. Strangely i started feeling it when we started ttc. And its gotten worse each month.

I have mild PCOS according to the doc. Another reason i tested really early was to detect the pregnancy early. And im thinking i'll go to the dr once the test strip shows positive, i wanna get my levels check too, to make sure im given the proper treatment before anything happen. Really dont wanna go thru another cp. Oh, and its also my first month taking clomid, 3rd with metformin.

I hope ur result turns out alright hun. And that despite the doc's "ignorance" everything is still well with you. Crossing my fingers for our sticky beans this month.

Where do you live? Want me to mail you some? Lol

Well your symptoms are promising, has AF shown yet?? Any better test results? I'm crossing my fingers for us both.

My test results came back and my progesterone level was at 14, doc said its good and that I certainly ovulated. So that's good to know, but aalready felt confident about it.

This has been such a long two week wait!!

So, NO AF YET!! YAY!! That's good news isnt it? But the test is still inconclusive, more like a BFN. But No AF is keeping my hopes up. But Im standing on eggshells today, I'll be so gutted if AF turn up mid day! Arghh....

Nice!! That's definitely good news!! Hang in there! Time to distract yourself in the mean time...

Where do you live? Want me to mail you some? Lol

Well your symptoms are promising, has AF shown yet?? Any better test results? I'm crossing my fingers for us both.

My test results came back and my progesterone level was at 14, doc said its good and that I certainly ovulated. So that's good to know, but aalready felt confident about it.

This has been such a long two week wait!!

Yay for your result!! :happydance:

I think you have a very good chance this month! GL hun.

Thanks hun but I'm all the way south, Indonesia. Haha. My AF will come sooner than the test pack and I'll probably get taxed a lot for the mail. :dohh: LOL

Dont worry about it, I will keep testing with the cheapies and keep having faith as long as AF stays away, there is still hope.

Are you gonna caved and test soon or wait till friday?

Oh, and I forgot to mention the current symptoms: Bbs still tender, more than yesterday. I think they also feel painful, like being pricked/electrocuted. LOL.

Im having bad cramps right now, all the time, Im really worried this means AF is coming. =( I did have cramps from a few DPO onwards but it comes and goes, on one side and then move to the other side. But now it's like persistently there. keep pulling at my uterus. Im really worried about this.

I was also very tired last night. I usually go to sleep after 2am, but I can't stay up until pass 10pm. was really week, cant prepare dinner so DH had to buy dinner. after dinner at around 8pm, was just sitting up on my bed watching some tv shows just because it feels wrong to sleep at 8pm haha. Then totally gave up at 10ish. Woke up at 2ish, temp myself and 36.6, which is good. toss and turn on the bed and fell asleep at 3ish, woke up to temp at 5.45, and temp is still 36.6. YAY! I thought surely AF wouldn't come today, but then I got this cramps and I'm not so sure now. =(

Ugh, cramps are so deceptive. I'm sorry :( As long as AF hasn't shown then you're still in. Do you usually spot before AF? Or just start? I always spot the day before (last month had two days of spotting before) so I know it's coming. I'm supposed to start on Sunday but I just noticed FF has me starting on 15 dpo also, that's weird.

Does your temp usually crash before AF or after? Mine doesn't go below coverline until after so unfortunately my temp isn't a reliable predictor of AF. I'm actually thinking about not doing temps anymore after this cycle and to maybe just relax a little more about it.

I'm going to cave and test tomorrow lol It'll be 10 dpo so still early but I'll give a shot, some ladies get their bfp that early! Not really much for symptoms still. My bbs feel full, had a little tummy gas, and I'm having creamy CM which usually dries up by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->