CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

:wohoo: JO!!! Congrats.

Nessicles- I get horny around O to. I think that is our natural biology kicking in. Now post O I dont think I want to ever again! Well till the next time. Perfectly normal!

Thanks Ladies

I am still ina state of shock. Am meant to to be working, but can't concentrate on anything. :dust: to all of you too.

I also used preseed this month along with the softcups, so maybe the combination has worked for me, and hopefully for you all.

Hope I have a sticky bean!!!

:wohoo: JO!!! Congrats.

Nessicles- I get horny around O to. I think that is our natural biology kicking in. Now post O I dont think I want to ever again! Well till the next time. Perfectly normal!

Phew! First time I've ever been 'normal' :rofl: he he!! That's another good sign to look out for again next month then anyway!

Yeah I feel like that now O's passed - don't want to see OH's penis till next month - I'm a true TMI Lady lol! :happydance:

xx

Jo did you coat the SC in pre-seed or just use it as lube??

I never get horny around O, I get horny with AF!! LOL How screwed up is THAT! PLUS I don't even like BD on AF because it's... well GROSS!!! My OH likes it though lol

I get horny around AF too they're probably my two horniest times of the month, thankfully I have quite a light af, just stick a towel that's ready to go in the wash under my bum but nothing ever really comes out

You're lucky! I'm fine if it's the beginning or end of mine, but if it's the middle - PART THE RED SEA! It's baddddddd lol I use a towel too though!

I put the preseed in the little syringe thing, and put it in quickly before my hubby came up the stairs, so he never knew, and then after BD I popped in the soft cup.

TBH I am totally shocked that I fell this month, as we BD on the Wed afternoon, and I got a positive OPK Wed Eveining, then we didn't BD again until the tuesday cause DH was away, so I thought I had missed it this month.

I know my AF is coming because i get so horny the night before and on the day it comes! But i also feel fat and bloated. Not a sexy sight; fat, bloated, bloody and a grumpy look on my face. Really gets OH going....not lol

I put the preseed in the little syringe thing, and put it in quickly before my hubby came up the stairs, so he never knew, and then after BD I popped in the soft cup.

TBH I am totally shocked that I fell this month, as we BD on the Wed afternoon, and I got a positive OPK Wed Eveining, then we didn't BD again until the tuesday cause DH was away, so I thought I had missed it this month.

Oooh that's interesting! so quite a gap between :sex: makes me feel more positive that I might get a :bfp: - we've :sex: Friday, Saturday and last night will probs skip tonight and do tomorrow just for good measure!! Got my darkest opk on Saturday or Sunday (can't remember lol) but :sex: on Saturday night anyway and left softcup in for 12 hours.

Edit: had a bad dizzy spell last night and didnt think anything of it - wasn't hungry as I'd had my dinner a couple of hours before.

Sat at my desk at work and had two dizzy spells in a row!

Oooo Ness, that sounds promising!!

Johns girl - HAHAHAHA that was so funny, brought a smile to my face!

Jo - that's amazing!! I will definitely make more use of my SC this time. I didn't lie down after BD because I figured the SC would do it, but I reckon lying down might help!

I lay with my feet on the head board. My hubby thought I was nuts lol. I defo think the preseed helped, as i never noticed any clear the day we BD, but I only used about 2gm in the syringe

Nessicles- I think dizzy spells are a good sign!
I feel more horny around AF too. Luckily it isnt too heavy but dh is a bit squeamish and doesnt want to!

Jo- I also used preseed this month but skipped the tube/syringe thing. Did you have EWCM normally? I have pretty good EWCM so we used the preseed on him, little on me and then a dollop in the cup too.

Congrats again and hope this is a sticky bean making way for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

M

I did the legs up when I fell with my DD but didn't this month - now I'm kicking myself for it! Although I had a go at my OH because the DAY of O, he was taking ages to... get there and I asked him if he had a wank and he was like no no. Then later he confessed he had!! I nearly blew a gasket! WTF WHY'D YOU DO THAT!

Def feet up for 30 mins after BD this month!

Thanks Minmin

I am not sure if I normally get EWCM, as I have been on implanon for 9 years, and have never looked for it before until now.

The day i think I o'vd there defo wasn't CM in abundance, or it wasn't clear either. So not sure if the preseed done the trick (not that I would tell DH as he will think its all his own doing), or just luck. Even bought a CBFM just over a week ago, to start using when AF arrived.

I hope you all get :bfp: soon

I did the legs up when I fell with my DD but didn't this month - now I'm kicking myself for it! Although I had a go at my OH because the DAY of O, he was taking ages to... get there and I asked him if he had a wank and he was like no no. Then later he confessed he had!! I nearly blew a gasket! WTF WHY'D YOU DO THAT!

Def feet up for 30 mins after BD this month!

Grrrr!!! It annoys me when OH has, erm, sorted himself out, cos i think hey I have needs too!! Although to be honest at this point in my cycle he can go at it by himself for England until my next cycle if I don't get a :bfp: lol

Minimin - thanks hun! I hope I've caught that eggy! defo had a few more dizzy spells since this morning too!

Felt a bit sick on the bus on the way home from work last night and I usually can read and everything on the bus and it doesnt bother me. Pretty sure it would be too early for morning sickness to start though - I'm probably just feeling a bit off!

Ness with my DD I got morning sickness from the DAY I conceived!! I knew I was pregnant from that day! So I believe in EPF!

oooh really?! Oh don't get me too excited lol I'll be poas every day until 14th he he he!!

LOL No POAS until AT LEAST 10DPO! And even that is too early! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA :haha:

Ok I'll be a good girl!!

I can feel some cramping too!! not just around my ovary today I felt some in my uterus...oh god this is going to be a looooonnnggg 2ww!!!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->