CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

RAZ! Yes! Congrats!!!!!!

RAZ! Yes! Congrats!!!!!!

Thanks hun! After so many cycles i really was expecting another :bfn:, when i saw the two lines i started crying then felt silly so cried some more LOL! :dohh:

When if AF due with you?

Raz did you have any symptoms then?

I have been trying so hard to "relax" this cycle I haven't been on as much and this thread moves so fast I've missed tons.

Please put me down for my 15th :witch:

Thanks.

Raz did you have any symptoms then?

I have been trying so hard to "relax" this cycle I haven't been on as much and this thread moves so fast I've missed tons.

I was a bit tired, drinking more, my boobs felt heavy and i really craved cheese! :)

Sorry the :witch: got you again hun, lots of :dust: for you this cycle. xx

Can I join the testing thread! 19th march I'll be testing.... 1st cycle with softcups...

Good luck everyone! X x x

ok, after a 40% success rate in Feb, I'm going to jump on this bandwagon!! I just O'd this month, so when I figure out my next cycle, I'll get over my discomfort and give it a go!

Wanted to reply so I can keep track of this thread. Good luck everyone!!! :bunny:

I am now on day 41 of my cycle, i was supposed to be testing a week ago but still no sign of af and was bfn when i tested a few days ago, so i guess i will carry on for the next month, this was my first month of using softcups too!

I tested yesterday but the test was faulty :shrug: will test again in the next few days! You can just leave my testing date and I'll update whether its BFP or BFN in a few days. :hugs:

Sabrina, hunnie, I am rootin for ya!!!

CD21 and 3DPO for me ladies and unfortunatly we only BD three times this cycle anywhere near O. CD14, CD16 and CD18 (CD18 being O), don't feel I BD enough but me libido has slightly decreased over 9 years! LMAO I'll try to keep up with you guys!!! LMAO

Well its Fab outside, I am going to enjoy the beautiful day!!!

YAY Bella!! WOOHOO so excited for you!! Did you post the test??

I also got good news today..my tubes are open and look good. So now just a patience thing and letting God handle it all..but will be using softcups to help it along!! LOL

I am now on day 41 of my cycle, i was supposed to be testing a week ago but still no sign of af and was bfn when i tested a few days ago, so i guess i will carry on for the next month, this was my first month of using softcups too!

I've put your testing date as the 9th, just let me know when u get your BFP or if AF shows up this cycle. :dust:

:thumbup: Well I think I got my bfp at 12 dpo today! :)

:happydance: Congrats!! Woohoo, the first :bfp: for March!

Thank You! :flower: Testing again on thursday or friday with a digital :thumbup: It's crazy because I wanted it sooo bad this month for my DH and Fathers birthday.. God is great!

OMG BELLA CONGRATULATIONS HUNNY. i could cry im sooooooo happy for you :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i cant believe it.

i can't either laura.. i still dont know if i believe it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->