CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

FX'd for you Libra!

Reedsgirl--so sorry about the chemical. :hugs:

Hi Girls:hi:
Could you put me down for the dreaded :witch:...:sad2:

Hoping there's lots of :bfp: amongst those that are still to test this month....and big:hugs: for all those that have got the ol hag bag xxx

Ok so af was due today but my temps were still really high so i did a first response with FMU and guess what . . . . . It was a :bfp: !!!!! :happydance:

Both lines came up right away and the 2nd on is nearly as dark as the first, i cant believe it after so long it almost doesnt seem real.

Raz! :D That's AWESOME Hun! :happydance: This is a great month for BFP's! *huge hugs*

Sorry Reeds about the chemical honey :cry: We're here if you need support. :hugs:

Sorry Reeds girl hunny.

Razcox, huge congratulations hunny. :happydance:

xxx

Hi all, CD3 of cycle 2, using mooncup for first time for AF so will also use for ttc! AF next due around 1st April so please put me down for that date for test (though will pretty much definitely buckle and test way before then!).

All updated :) Will do Feb's results today; will have to leave out those that I haven't heard from with results...

@ reedsgirl1138: very sorry to hear hun :( Loads of STICKY :dust: for this cycle!!

@ Razcox: Congrats!

drum rolls..... february results:

11 :bfp: (including one :angel: :( )
16 :bfn:

= 40% of the girls who used a Softcup that cycle got their :bfp: !! how amazing is that??!! Loads of babydust to everyone for March!!

Interesting TTC!

Very cool! 17 is my lucky number.. so I need 2 more girls to get their BFP before I will (wishful thinking)..

Come on ladies..! ;)

Hugs to Reeds x

Raz - congratulations!

40% is higher than normal, yay softcups!

Wow 40% success rate?!?! That is awesome! considering that unprotected sex alone carries about a 20% success rate per month, that figure is wonderful!!

Looking for some March BFPs ladies!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ooooo 40% gets me excited!!! Yay! I will most defintely be in this months percentage!!!! It's going to be 100%! LOL Wishful thinking :cloud9: How exciting would that be!!

I am gaining more and more faith on using softcups! This is my first cycle of using softcups!

BD on CD14 and CD16 (evening both times)

Positive opk since CD16, darker today at CD17 HOWEVER I usually O on CD18 since I get my AF on CD32, makes sense....right? LOL My postive gets the darkest ever on CD18 normally I think at the peak of egg release!!!

IF I do not get my bfp, which I will (heres hoping), I will def. try out the softcups for AF. They are so comfy, I can't get over it!!! Why haven't I heard of these before!!!

You ladies are great for listening to a lonely lady today with nothing to do!!! :hi:

Wow I have to admit that is amazing...40%!!

Well I have found some PMA and will be continuing on with my journey but the only thing I will be using this month is the softcups. No opks(haha I say that now), no clomid, no metformin but I will take a prenatal vitamin daily. This is my "relaxed" (I dispise that word) month...what will be will be. Good luck ladies and here is to some Christmas miracles!!

Uhmm.........put me down for.........april....5th? that should be enough time. lol

can i be downfor 30 mar please xx i cant believe how comfy they are

Reedsgirl-so sorry hun. :hugs:, prayers & :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->