CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

woohoo!!!!!!!! congrats!!!

Well can someone add me again plz, I had the donor here today, and he'll be here again on Friday and Saturday, ready for me oving on Sunday, so testing on 27th, which is my grannys 8th birthday! Come on bfps!!!!

woohoo!!!!!!!! congrats!!!

Well can someone add me again plz, I had the donor here today, and he'll be here again on Friday and Saturday, ready for me oving on Sunday, so testing on 27th, which is my grannys 8th birthday! Come on bfps!!!!

added; Good Luck!! Loads of :dust: !!
I hope u meant ur granny's 80th right? :p

can I join this thread please? Testing 19th March
soft cups all the way!! Yay! x

Hey loves, it didnt even occur 2 me to ask if I can join, lol!!! Did the BD 2nite, and used a Softcup(DF is CONVINCED)Im ovulating!!! Would that mean my test date is 3/25?? An did anyone else find them to be a lil uncomfy? Hope everyone else is OK!!! :dust: and :bfp: for all u lovely ladies!!!!!!

Hello ladies

Well I've ordered my softcups online and waiting for them to come in the mail before O day (approx 9 days away). I hope they arrive in time! :)

Hi! Please add me for the 25th, 1st month (and last since DH is going to Iraq in a week) using softcups and I'm determined to make it our month!

Hi all, would you mind if I join this 'club' - it seems to have such a good success rate!

I've been TTC for 23 cycles and have just started clomid this month. I used softcups the last two cycles, but not everytime we BDed. I didn't use them when we BDed at night (just put a cushion under bum) but used them if we BDed in the morning close to OV time. This cycle I'm going to use them EVERY time we BD close to OV. Is that what everyone else does?

I'm not due to OV for another week or so, and don't usually test but AF is due around 5th April.

Look forward to chatting to you and swapping tips etc. Good luck to you all! x

Yep I use them every time hon, welcome to the crazy softcup club!

I hate to be a rag but I'm not the first BFP of march it seems.

My next 2 tests were negative. :( No wonder everyone hates blue dye tests! You don't have to keep updating me if you don't want to, I'll completely understand if you just wanna boot me off that dang list. BFP then BFN urghhh. :cry:

And just so you all know blue dye tests are EVIL.. you can get false positives. Not evaps.. straight up.. in the time limit.. false positives. Im proof! Always use pink dye.

Aww Bella.. those tests really are evil... stick to the pink dye as you said and best of luck for next cycle... xox

Hey loves, it didnt even occur 2 me to ask if I can join, lol!!! Did the BD 2nite, and used a Softcup(DF is CONVINCED)Im ovulating!!! Would that mean my test date is 3/25?? An did anyone else find them to be a lil uncomfy? Hope everyone else is OK!!! :dust: and :bfp: for all u lovely ladies!!!!!!

I used them the first time this month for ttc and I find them extremely comfy!!! No leakage and I almost forgot to take them out the next morning!!! If I do get af this cycle I will try to use them for af to see how they work, who knows I just may be completely converted!!! :haha:
How long are your cycles? Do you use opk's?

All updated

I hate to be a rag but I'm not the first BFP of march it seems.

My next 2 tests were negative. :( No wonder everyone hates blue dye tests! You don't have to keep updating me if you don't want to, I'll completely understand if you just wanna boot me off that dang list. BFP then BFN urghhh. :cry:

And just so you all know blue dye tests are EVIL.. you can get false positives. Not evaps.. straight up.. in the time limit.. false positives. Im proof! Always use pink dye.

oh noooo :( loads of hugs hun :hugs:
and no u're not getting booted anywhere, don't be silly now :p Don't lose hope 'til the :witch: shows up; loads and loads of buckets of :dust:

Can you stick me down for the 15th of this month please chick, fingers crossed i get a sticky bean this time xxx

Can you put me down for a BFP for March 20th please? LOL Just kidding trying to liven things up a bit!!! Wishful thinking on my part!!! :cloud9: I really don't want to drag my ass to Cycle 8!!! LMAO

How are you beautiful ladies!!!!????

HI Ladies:hi: Can i join this thread please?
Me & OH have been ttc for almost 2 years with no joy yet:cry:. I've used soft cups for my last 2 cycles,especially around ovulation & i'm pretty sure we :sex: enough at the right time,so FX this is our month. I've got irregular AF so would roughly estimate that the:witch: is due on or around the 19th.
40% is great & i want to congratulate everyone who's gotten their :bfp:

sending lots of baby dust to everyone else.:dust:
xxxxx

Hi All,

Just stopping in to see if there are any recent BFPs and to wish love and dust.

When I was checking the first page I saw my testing info is wrong. I got my AF on 3/7. When I said to put my down for my 15th AF I meant that was the FIFTEENTH stupid period I have gotten since I have been trying to get pregnant (not to put my date down as the 15th). Sorry for the confusion. I was depressed. I am not testing anymore but expecting my 16th cycle to end on 4/3. My DH seems to think 16 is our lucky number but the truth is I've completely lost all PMA and trying not to give much thought to TTC lately.

Hope everyone is well-sorry I don't check in too much-its been kinda hard.

Hey guys!!

Been hit by the :witch:'s broom yesterday so I'm out!!

Can you put me down for the 8th of April, it may be a bit out coz cycle is all out of whack but I'll let you know for sure nearer the time!

Delly xxx

:dust: to all!!!

I am sorry for whom the :witch: got. :hugs:

Have there been any bfp's yet for softcups for March? I thought March was supposed to be a lucky month?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->