CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

as long as it sits on your pubic bone it's in right :thumbup:

Not read through all this yet, as A) not had time b) its long and C) Im too darn excited.
As my soft cups have come, only thing is tad too late for this cycle.
Have to say, they look scary lol

oh don't worry! they're so comfortable and easy to put in! they look scarily big but you'll be surprised how well they fit! Besides it's nothing compared to a baby's head :winkwink:

Thanks Ness, sorry been practising :blush: do you just slide them in do you not have to turn them. I did and yes very comfy but dont know how it would work at that angle, :wacko: Think I may be over thinking them lol

:hi: girls! I am on Cycle 7 and this is my first cycle using softcups. Can you please add my to the 20th of March. Thank You!!!

Thanks Ness, sorry been practising :blush: do you just slide them in do you not have to turn them. I did and yes very comfy but dont know how it would work at that angle, :wacko: Think I may be over thinking them lol

ha ha yeah hun you just slide them in - have you looked at the softcup website to see how you insert them? that would be better than me trying to explain.

they sort of cup the cervix and the sperm surrounding it to stop any of it coming out so the cervix has more time to collect the sperm!

Hi all

Im using softcups this cycle should be testing around the 12th of March

GL to everyone x

hi girls--first month using the cups---due to test the 14th march but no doubt will test earlier....babydust babydust:)

Sorry, I'm out, can you put me down for testing 29 March please? x

All updated.

It would be nice to sort out the stats for February so could the following ladies please give me an update:

- mamaxm
- wtajla
- Beans
- Lamburai1703
- Mommy2Kian
- joyalan
- Libra Mariah
- HippyMumma23
- Razcox
- reedsgirl1138

Thanks

Mommy2Kian is on a break now until april :flower:

Don't know about the other ladies, hope there is a few BFP's in there somewhere!

I'll let you know my next testing date when I know, FF is giving me 3 O days at the moment so I probably won't know until I O

This is my first cycle using Softcups--I will be due for AF on March 20. I am going to try my hardest to not test until I am late for AF....we'll see about that...

:happydance::happydance:Cheering everyone on for BFPs this month:happydance::happydance:

Wishing everyone lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

I tested on the 26th and the 27th and got a bfn, however Af is no where to be found. I am feeling some symptoms, however at the moment I am just really confused and I plan to test again soon.

Baby dust to all!!!!

Well I just had another chemical...so I am not sure yet when and if I will be continueing on in March or taking a break...this cycle gutted me. If I do I will be testing March 31st..God bless everyone.

AF got me yesterday. Still going to use the softcups :thumbup:.

:dust:

Congratulations on all the BFP :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->