CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

OMG drama!!! lol Well hopefully it will all work out for you FXed!!

After the MC in Sept I kinda withdrew and just felt like giving up. I have since moved into my own cottage (and aside from some misplaced concern from child protection) everything is runnning smoothly. Think I O'd yesterday so will be testing around 26th (af due) and hopefully get a BFP for my birthday on the 28th!!

Damn child protection!!! I'm testing on ur birthday!! Good luck!!!!! Where's ur cottage? Id love to live in a cottage, hafta make do with a bungalow lol

It's in Ballygowan, it's gorgeous - picture postcard views!!! Can't beat it!

I was waiting to test tomorrow because my cycles are between 25 and 31 days and tomorrow would be day 31 but I couldn't wait and tested this morning. I really thought it was going to be negative but it was a bloody :bfp: I can't believe it and I'm so happy.

Well done Bingo!!!! (What an appropriate username today) Congratulations :) Lets hope you are the first of many on this thread.

I am using a mooncup not soft cup and will be testing 4th Feb :)

Good luck everyone!

Ohhhhhh congrats bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats Bingo!! That's so exciting, FXed it's a sticky for you!!!!

Hi

I will be testing around 16th Feb using softcup

Jo

Little bump... any more TTCers using Softcups/Mooncups? :D

Hi girls

Can I join you? I'm on cycle 4 ttc #1 - I've not used softcups before, but I ordered some and they arrived today, I only got a pack of 6 though just to try them, so unsure whether to wait until I'm nearer to ov before I start using them?? only on cd9. I'm quite nervous about how to put them in!!! I'm gonna find the video on youtube to watch! If my prediction is correct for ov prob be testing around 6th Feb.

Also last month was the first month I used opks and didnt get + until cd16, and I've only got 7 sticks, so do you think itll be ok to start them on cd12? Can you ov early?

Also has anyone tried reflexology? Is this good when ttc? I booked an appointment for next weds, as Ive wanted to try it for a while, it intrigues me, and thought it might help?

Sorry all the questions would be grateful for some advice.

Angelblue I was scared of the softcups too, I used one and was AMAZED at how easy they were. I watched the video on the softcups website and it explains it perfectly. It went in easy and didn't move. I had no problems getting it in or out.

Oh PS Angelblue (I posted to other softcups)-I have not tried reflexology. But I have a friend who went both time she was pregnant (you can't do once you are actually PG until ready to give birth as I heard it can cause uterine contractions that could trigger mc)..........Both times she had reflexology on her feet she ended up going into labor later than night.

Thanks Aaisrie thats reassuring! I will def have a look at that video then before I use one.

Titi - (my reply is on other softcups) Wow did she go when she was preg with the intention of it bringing labour on?? I take it she did! Something to bear in mind then! Hhhmm might tell my preggy friend about that! I mentioned to my friend at work I was thinking bout having some reflex and she def recommends it and said her friend had really irregular cycles and had trouble ttc and when she did reflex it really regulated her cycles (but granted she didnt get preg til she had IVF - but it did regulate her!) and it was weird she mentioned that because she has no idea I am ttc - shes my boss and obv dont want her to kno im ttc!!!! I'll let you kno how I get on.

BD last night but didnt try softcup yet, like I said I only have 6 so want to wait til I'm a bit closer to ov to use them! Doing the sperm meets egg plan so I'm BD every other day at mo. Is it ok to wee when you have softcup in then? (I know its best not to for half hour or so after bd) I will let you all know how I get on when I use my first one!

You can wee with them in, it doesn't matter if it's right aftre bd because you will already have created a barrier with the cup to stop the sperm going anywhere with the wee. The wee comes from below the cup so it's fine

Hi Girls.
Yes Angel both times she went hoping to bring on labor. And went early both times too! And had fairly easy natural births. Well at the very least it will be relaxing-hopefully I can find someone here who does them!

PS-I know Premomt has been using her softcups a few times each one-washing them out and reinserting-if you want to make your 6 go the distance.

new to soft cups, about to check out the other thread! :) but i'll be testing feb. 10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->