Club OvaCue!

thanks so much for looking!! here are my updated numbers! although i dont have much temping data (didnt think i would need to go there after spending $350 on a monitor - ha!) i did see quite an increase in temp this morning, so guess if that holds up then i probably O-ed on cd16?

CD Oral vaginal Temp
3 72
4 88 307
5 71 193
6 83
7 76 110
8 79 119
9 85 175
10 75 222
11 96 149
12 69 309
13 74 274
14 81 over400/284 96.97
15 80 over400/365 96.91
16 85 305 96.72
17 55 97.38

Kelly, based on the temp today, you probably o'd yesterday, but you have to have two more high temps to confirm that. So, just keep an eye on your temps.

kelly - well since your cue peak was CD11 this is very possible. from what i have read, you are supposed to O 5-7 days after your cue peak and CD16 is 5 days after. i'm with ready on this one. if your temp stays increased i would feel pretty confident O has occurred. as for just needing ovacue, i thought that too, but like to use other things as well just to make sure. just think, if you didn't temp you wouldn't have ever known!

i'm good ready. not doing much today. work has been very slow. have been more wrapped up in planning my trip to see DH in september. hoping we can make it happen! i've found a friend to go with me too, as traveling to kosovo alone, probably isn't the best bet. got to go to a papa roach concert last night and meet them. they played on post here for free so it was a nice night. been pretty relaxed this cycle if you can't tell by my chart. haha. missed temps here and there, but whatever. haven't taken any supplements and my temp has remained very steady so that is a good sign.

Hey girlies.... just wanted to share with yall especially those who started this out with me..... I found out last night that I am having a little girl!!! the doc has been telling me since 11 weeks that he thought it was a boy so I was shocked but thrilled when the sonographer said he was 99% sure it was a girl!!! I was so excited last night that I could barely sleep!! And they moved my due date up 5 days! So I am now due on Christmas day!!!

crazy - omg honey i am so happy for you! this is so awesome sweet heart :) wow, 18 weeks already. that is freaking insane! :shock: congrats! christmas baby! :D

Congrats Crazy..I would love to have a little girl. They are so darn fun to dress up. At this point though I would just be happy with a bfp and a healthy baby...lol

Never, papa roach is amazing in concert. They were just here in January for the HoHo show in st. Louis. I really enjoyed them a lot. You are so lucky you got to meet them.

Glad to hear the temps are steady. I am feeling a little depressed today, not feeling confident this is our month. I am trying really hard to stay positive, but just having a down day. :sad:

hi ready -

yeah it wasn't too bad. wish it was a band i really really liked though, haha. not very often you can go to a show and meet the band and such.

as for my temps, yeah it's good :)

sorry you are feeling down honey. i get that way about this point every time in my cycle. i have my fingers crossed for you hun and i'm sending lots of good vibes! :hug:

Hey ladies so um thinking yesterday was my cue peak, today my reading was 201 so 80 lower then yesterday yay haha!
Glad all you ladies are doing good and ready keep positive your temps are still looking good!!

hi everyone! its been AGES!! I went on hols and then had to catch up on lots of work. How is everyone? I am feeling a little blue, lots of cramping, think AF is coming - but check out my new chart, much prefer this tcoyf chart than the FF one b/c it adjusts for waking time :)

Let me know how y'all are!

Z

so glad you are getting the hang of things luv. if tomorrows is lower too then you got it! yay! so that means O is at least 5-7 days away :)

When is Arein's appointment?? Just wondering how it goes...or went!!

Hi again Ladies .. so my numbers are really not co-operating to make a clear picture!! after that temp spike yesterday, this mornings came back down. My vaginal readings are causing me much confusion - i originally was taking them at ~9pm and started getting the over400 message and so re-took it until i got a number. so on cd16 and 17 i decided to take them a bit earlier (~6.30) to avoid the stress of trying to get a reading just before bed and i got readings first time for those .. but out of curiosity i took another reading at ~9pm on those nights too and got the over 400s on both of those days .... so seems i cant trust any of this ... if i only look at the 9pm readings then i had over400 for 4 days in a row during the critical timeframe. My oral ovacue reading spike this morning, but at cd18 that seems too late to mean much, but now i just dont know anymore! Any insight from the experts would be much appreciated!! hope you ladies have a good day,
Kelly

CD Oral vaginal Temp
3 72
4 88 307
5 71 193
6 83
7 76 110
8 79 119
9 85 175
10 75 222
11 96 149
12 69 309
13 74 274
14 81 over400/284 96.97
15 80 over400/365 96.91
16 85 305 96.72
17 55 222 97.38
18 95 97.0

Hi Kelly,
You are getting over 400 readings because you are not positioning the v sensor correctly. When you insert it, you have to aim it down a little bit and you must not be doing that. Also, they say not to take multiple readings that can be confusing, you need to pick a time every day and take your readings as close to that time as you can. It is normal to have a spike after you oral low, the oral low is the time you want to have intercourse from what I have learned.

Your temp went down a little, but it is still higher than the 96.97. Are you temp charting in fertility friend? If not, I suggest you do, it will keep all your temps on a chart and it lays it all out for you. I would wait and see what tomorrow's temp is and if its still in the 97's I would say there is a good chance those are your temps after O. You don't really have enough temp info though to go by, so really next month will be the time you can really tell.

It all gets easier, I promise you. I know it's frustrating at first, but we are all here to guide you.

i second everything that ready just set. i think 97.3 could possibly be a post ovulation temp for you and O happened on CD16. i would suggest using fertility friend as well. it will help you out a lot. that paired with the v spike should confirm ovulation for you. hard to tell with how wacky your readings have been this month though hun.

arein - how was the appointment? any news? so curious!

zeezee - glad to hear from you honey! i hate that AF feels like it's coming for you. i'm hoping she doesn't!

Thank you both for looking!! I really do appreciate it! i thought that i had been aiming the v sensor down a bit as i pull the handle up a little once its in position? ill pay more attention though as it would be great if that was the problem!

yes i am charting on FF, so i think that will help in the long run to see the big picture ... but of course i dont want the long run - i, like the rest of the ttc world, want a BFP this month!! ugh! patience is not one of my virtues!

lets see what tomorrow brings with temps .. thank you all again!!

Hey ladies, hope all is well...sorry for not being in here much i'm using my phones internet since this dand vacation house dont have any. Anyways today my ovacue said cue peak which was cd 17 and was showing 5 bars of fertility and said max fert day 20 to 20 which is the only part i dont get... Shouldn't my window be cd 22 to 24?

I went to the Doctor today and she told me the new bloodtest I took last week showed I ovulated on CD37 or CD38 which confirms that I do not have the textbook 28 day cycle so that's why the original test showed I did not ovulate. I am happy that all systems are go for a September TTC. She would not give me Provera to bring AF since I am only about 8DPO so, if AF does not show in a week I am trying the parsley tea to bring her out. Delayed ovulation is not fun but I will take delayed ovulation over none I guess. I am also down 11lbs so that may also factor in with my stress level as well.

Hang in there Ladies, we will all get to where we want to be BFP's all around!

Have an awesome weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"