Club OvaCue!

dyme - :yipee: i am so glad to hear that you have ovulated on your own. i agree. late ovulation does stink :( but it is better than none at all! here's to hoping the :af: comes so you can try in september. i get to try in september too! ooh..me and dyme bump buddies sounds so nice! :haha:

luv - this is why i temp instead of just use the ovacue so i can know if i truly ovulated that day. it did the same thing to me, and i ended up ovulating like 2 or 3 days later. :shrug:

Hi Ladies, seems my ovacue is just playing tricks on me. I actually got positive opks yesterday (cd18) and this morning too and my temp came back down also, so guessing O did not happen yet (even though ovacue has confirmed ovulation twice already!).
glad i continued with the opks otherwise i would have missed it! pretty disappointed in the ovacue right now :(
have a good day!
Kelly

CD Oral vaginal Temp
3 72
4 88 307
5 71 193
6 83
7 76 110
8 79 119
9 85 175
10 75 222
11 96 149
12 69 309
13 74 274
14 81 over400/284 96.97
15 80 over400/365 (O confirmed pink) 96.91
16 85 305 (taken 3hr eariler than usual) 96.72
17 55 222 (taken 3hr eariler than usual) 97.38
18 95 over400/365(taken 3hr eariler than usual) (O confirmed purple) 97.02 opk+
19 75 96.99 opk+

Never- i'm going to start temping next cycle. I didn't get my BBT in my mailbox till cd 13 and figured it would be more confusing to start then. Next month i'm going back to using opks and start temping and ovacue.... Then ill have around 2 months till BD'ing begins yay!!

dyme - :yipee: i am so glad to hear that you have ovulated on your own. i agree. late ovulation does stink :( but it is better than none at all! here's to hoping the :af: comes so you can try in september. i get to try in september too! ooh..me and dyme bump buddies sounds so nice! :haha:

luv - this is why i temp instead of just use the ovacue so i can know if i truly ovulated that day. it did the same thing to me, and i ended up ovulating like 2 or 3 days later. :shrug:

Thanks Never! I am so excited. I am hopeful my lutel phase is decent and than the BDing begins. Still no AF today so it looks good.

Let's hope we both get :bfp: in September. I am going to temp, body signals and use my Ovacue, opk's are not as reliable for me or I am just reading them wrong. I get both lines when I use them but I thought one line was to be darker. I am also going with the Soy once my cycle starts so I can get one really good egg. I think we are both going to catch that egg and I can not wait.:happydance::happydance:

kellly - at this point i would go by your OPK's and temps. seems that the ovacue is pretty unreliable with you and pretty confusing! :(

luv - sounds like you have a good plan hun!

dyme - september :bfp: buddies. HOPING!

Whit~

Have not seen or heard her on here for a few days. She may just need a little time before she pops back in to update.

Take care!

D~

Hi girls,
I hope you all are doing well. My hubby had been out of town on business for the past two days and I missed the hell out of him. Never I have tons of respect for you girly. I don't know how you do it, but you do and you are one strong woman.

So I tested this morning. I got a very faint :bfp:! I am not getting excited yet, because I have heard stories about the faints being evap lines and just all kinds of stuff. It did pop up in the time frame it gives and my hubby seen it, so I know I am not imagining it. I really hope this is it. I am going to test again tomorrow, they say it should get darker as your hcg increases, so please spread some :dust: for me! I really hope this is it for us!

Oh and I am extremely excited...lol I am totally fibbing about not being excited, but I don't want to get my hopes all up and the line turn out to be a total dud!

Never,
I am so hoping and praying this is it. I keep looking at that faint line..over and over and over again...lol When my hubby said he seen it, that made me feel so much better. The last time I thought I seen a faint line I was only like 7 or 8dpo, and that was last cycle, so I knew that was pretty early to be testing and it turned out it was way to early, plus my hubby could not seen the line...hahahha. Wishful thinking on my part.

OMG Ready i have my fingers crossed for you!! I truely hope this is it for you :)

Now i'm even more excited for Oct to get here i want my hubby back from iraq so we can try some more!!

Thanks Luv! I hope this is it. I know you are excited for your hubby to get home. I went crazy after just two days..It was not fun. I have all respect for you and never.

i bought my tickets to pristina today! so exactly 1 month and 2 days until i see him. i can't wait!

AHH omg Never that is sooo exciting!!!!

And thanks Ready :) it sucks but i couldn't imagine being married to anyone else :)

When are you going to take a digital? I feel like i'm the one that got a positive hahaha its funny how we all kinda live through each other!!

I will wait till my af is suppose to be here which is in the next 3-4 days. With as light at my line was, my hcg is not very high, so I have read a lot of girls have taken the digi's and got negatives because it was to soon, so I will wait till I miss my af for that, those darn things are expensive and with how much money I spend on tests I really don't want to waste a digi right away.

OK :) i so don't blame you!! I always keep a stock of tests LOL... and i go through them super fast.... guess im a POAS addict LOL

i am too luv! and i guess since we don't get to test as often as others, it makes it super worse. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->