Club OvaCue!

You are probably right never... plus we know we are on a limited month schedule :(

I will wait till my af is suppose to be here which is in the next 3-4 days. With as light at my line was, my hcg is not very high, so I have read a lot of girls have taken the digi's and got negatives because it was to soon, so I will wait till I miss my af for that, those darn things are expensive and with how much money I spend on tests I really don't want to waste a digi right away.

Ready, I am super excited for you! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed.:happydance:

All~

AF has reared her head this AM I am so excited! LP looks to be about 12 days from the date I O'd. I am so happy she has come and I did not have to induce!

Never~

On to trying in September for us both. I saw you have your tickets. Yay!!!!

dyme - that is so good to hear that she finally made an appearance. most girls would be sad, but i know this is good for you! 12 day LP is not bad at all. very good i think! not quite regular, but certainly not too short or too long. just right! :) yes, i got my tickets. i'm super stoked! DH is also renting us a car so we can see what he does on post during the day and hang out at night. i certainly can't wait! i hope we both get the :bfp: i know that we both want! i'm certainly not worrying too much about it this time though.

dyme - that is so good to hear that she finally made an appearance. most girls would be sad, but i know this is good for you! 12 day LP is not bad at all. very good i think! not quite regular, but certainly not too short or too long. just right! :) yes, i got my tickets. i'm super stoked! DH is also renting us a car so we can see what he does on post during the day and hang out at night. i certainly can't wait! i hope we both get the :bfp: i know that we both want! i'm certainly not worrying too much about it this time though.

That is so cool, I envy you for being able to travel in foreign places while TTC. You can always think back and say I got one heck of a souvenir in that city...:hugs:

I am happy being able to concieve again especially at my age. :cloud9:

Never~September is going to be our month I just feel it! No pressure, no expectations just full blown fun :sex:

Not only do I get to try my soy I also finally get to try my ovacue. I spent a pretty penny on this new model and I darn well better get a cycle or two out of it. Since this is Day 1 I'll start with it Tuesday monring and go from there. My OH looked at me kind of crazy when I did my :happydance: this morning when I saw AF. He's thinking he has to deal with my PMS moods and I am laughing. I hope that AF will not deviate and be 5 days like it normally is and I am so happy I doubt I will PMS...

I did not make it to the lab so I will wait until I ovulate and just get the progesterone tested again and take the other test off the lab slip.

D~

Well girls, I am just so upset today! I started having pinkish cm yesterday afternoon and it was only when I wiped, sorry tmi. Then today my temp went down and I have a bad feeling af is coming. I am so confused. I don't know what to think my emotions are all over the place. I am out of tests, so I did not get to test this morning, but honestly I don't even want to now. I have a feeling that line was b.s and that is why I don't know if I am going to use that brand anymore. Ughhhhhhhhh so upset right now.

:hugs: Thanks Never. Not feeling so good about it. I do have af symptoms, such as feeling crampy and all that. I just don't get it. Those test's are tease I swear.

Ready~

Don't fret just yet. I had similar symptoms with my first during the early days/months of my pregnancy. Give it a few days relax :coffee: and than re-test. I read on another board the tests from Dollar Tree were super sensitive and they are only a $1.00 so they do not cost as much. They also carry OPK's for anyone who needs them.

Cramping is not a direct indication of AF I cramped for weeks before AF came so I learned to not depend on that.

I've read women being weeks in before they got a positive on a HPT. If you can get a lab slip, go to the lab and get a blood test which should accurately tell you either way.

:hugs:

Ok Ladies get your laugh on~

I am gearing up for September, I broke out my stripper pole from back in the day! :happydance:, LOL.... BK (Before Kid), I had it in my bedroom back when I had a 1 Bedroom and me and OH had just started dating. It's probably one of the things that hooked him...:winkwink:

It has to go in the basement now especially since it's AK (After Kid). Our son has to be sleep or visiting my Parents. Not to mention I am not as small as I once was so I need to remember how to use the darn thing. I'll practice until I am comfortable. A friend offered to take a class with me at the gym so I might do that first. I don't want to have to delay TTC because I threw my back out and in traction:dohh:...LOL....

If nothing else Ladies we will all have a good laugh as I keep you updated on my training. It may be a good diversion from ovacue, soy, vitamins and everything else.

Thanks Dyme! :hugs: that actually made me feel a lot better. I did have a very restless night, so I am hoping that is why my temp was lower, it is still way above my cover line, but still it dropped and that's what happened last month. I did notice today and sorry if tmi, but my veins are very visible now on my boobs. Looks like a map almost. I have never noticed them to look that visible. Kind of keeping my hopes up a bit.

You are cracking me up with the pole! You go girl. I love it. Please keep us updated. You totally made my night, thank you.

The :witch: showed her face this morning. :sad2:! Oh well on to the next cycle. If we don't get pregnant this month, I am def going to the doc to make sure all my baby making parts are working properly, something tells me they might not be.

Well girls I called my gyno this morning and scheduled an appt. Hopefully she can shed some light on my situation. I will keep you girls updated. :dust: to everyone! and :hugs:

Thanks Never. It's okay, just so many misleading symptoms this month and then to get a faint line, that was the biggest disappointment, but nothing I can do about it, but move on and hope for this cycle to be the one..I made a doc appt for Thursday. I guess we will see how that goes and what they say.

i hope they can give you some answers! i know how you feel for the most part, but can't even imagine how getting a faint line feels. i hate that you have to go through this sweetie!

Well they say what don't kill you makes you stronger, so I am building one heck of a back bone...lol I am just hoping I don't have blocked tubes or something, that would not be good. I am praying it's just possibly a hormonal imbalance or something.

yes, am hoping for nothing, but if anything..hormones..because that can be fixed! i still haven't O'ed this cycle. it's kind of strange to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->