Club OvaCue!

nope :shrug: i'm really weirded out by it actually. every since march i have ovulated on the 16th or 17th day of every month. this cycle it will more than likely be today, CD19. what i find so odd about it though is that if my next cycle is on track then i will ovulate on september 5 of next cycle. on to the weird part... i got a reading from sandra in may. she told me i would conceive 5 september. i quickly discarded it because i didn't think i would see DH in september, but now that i know..i'm a little... :shock:

OMG that is weird, but awesome..Wow I am so excited for you. September is so your month. What is Sandra?

It would be so amazing if we both could have bumps when you are visiting Arkansas. Our babies could meet to...lol

she's a psychic predictor. i'm not a huge believer in them, by any means, but i was kind of shocked by that. oh wow, us both with baby bumps! girl, it better happen!

Ready~ So sorry I was hoping this was your time but you are correct to go to the doctor just to be certain nothing more is in play. Like Never said, hormones can be corrected.

Never~ I had a Cheri reading and she saw a June date with a boy for me. A conception in September would line up with that date. Funny thing is, all I told her was my age and that I wanted to conceive. Did not tell male or female, when etc. She said he will marry at 28 and he will be a police officer.

I did it for fun but you never know.....

i know dyme! i don't put full faith into those readings, but it does seem to peak my curiosity :)

Hi girls, just saying hello to all of you. Nothing to report on my side, except that I go to the doc tomorrow, so I am so wondering what she is going to say. My af has been quite the :witch:. I have had the worst cramping ever!

Hi girls, just saying hello to all of you. Nothing to report on my side, except that I go to the doc tomorrow, so I am so wondering what she is going to say. My af has been quite the :witch:. I have had the worst cramping ever!

It will be fine:hugs:. I wrote my questions down so I would remember them also it helped me focus on the important ones I really wanted answered. I did all of that and forgot to get my prenatal vitamin prescription renewed, they had to mail it to me.:wacko:

I take Alieve when on the rare I get cramps. I am on CD 4 of what is normally a 6 day cycle. I hope it stays true to form and does not go longer, that would be all I need...:dohh:

Hello everyone, so today I am feeling good about going to the doc. I printed out my charts from fertility friend, got my list of questions. I think I am ready to go. How is everyone else doing today?

Ready~ I am good today. Glad to see you preparing it helps with the nerves too!

Never~ How are you today?

It's been quiet from the other Ladies, I guess we are the only ones around. My leave of absence is over on the 25th I am dreading heading back to work it's been so nice being home with my OH and son all summer. Hopefully next summer I will be doing the same thing. I want a new job but I want to work from home, make more money and have benefits start day 1. Not asking much am I???LOL....

Hey girlies!! I am here just checking in!! Hope that everyone is doing fine!! Ready-sorry that AF came! I am sending yall loads of baby dust for this month!!! And to the other girls.... September is just right around the corner!! SO loads of dust for yall trying then!!!
Things are pretty good here! Had to have a root canal last Thursday and it got infected somehow so I was in severe pain up until today! I have another dentist appointment this coming Wednesday and now i am scared to go!! lol, but i guess I will suck it up and just get it over with!! Just don't want to stress my body too much!! Well, hope yall are doing great!!

Hey ladies,
So my doc is putting me on clomid next cycle if I don't get preg this cycle. She is starting me at 50mg and if that does not get me preg, then HSG test is next. I am having a blood test done on the 23rd to check my progesterone levels, but she said she is going to put me on clomid regardless for one month. She told me I would have a 10% chance to get prego with twins! I did not know that could happen, so that shocked me a little bit.

Hey ladies,
So my doc is putting me on clomid next cycle if I don't get preg this cycle. She is starting me at 50mg and if that does not get me preg, then HSG test is next. I am having a blood test done on the 23rd to check my progesterone levels, but she said she is going to put me on clomid regardless for one month. She told me I would have a 10% chance to get prego with twins! I did not know that could happen, so that shocked me a little bit.

That's awesome! I heard that Clomid could produce multiples, are you sure you are up for that???:baby::baby: LOL.....

Will the 23rd be the day you ovulate? I took my 21 day bloods and I of course ovulated late and had to redo when I actually ovulated. :dohh:

I am really glad you got some resolution. I am starting my soy tonight CD5-9 to make sure I send out strong eggies. I'll update once I am done. I hope I do not have side effects.

D~

Hey ladies :)

Ready- so glad to hear things with the Dr. went so well!!

I'm still on vacation in california headed back to georgia on tuesday :) then i'm sure i will be on a lot more. Ready to get back and work on that last 20 pounds to try to surprise my husband when he gets home! I can't wait!

So i started spotting today:shrug: i'm sooo confused LOL... maybe my body is FINALLY going back to my normal 28 days cycle since i had my surgery in December??.... that would be nice!

Hi Girls-just stopping in to give some love and say I miss you all! I didn't get a chance to read up-been too busy-anything new????
xoxoxoxo

Hi Girls-just stopping in to give some love and say I miss you all! I didn't get a chance to read up-been too busy-anything new????
xoxoxoxo

Hi Titi~

Hope you are enjoying your Summer. I can't believe it's almost over but we are rolling into Fall soon. Enjoy the rest of your Summer! The other Ladies are popping in but we all seem to be here at different times.

Take Care.:hugs:

D~

Hi girls! Hope you have room for one more soon.. cant wait to start using my ovacue again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->