Club OvaCue!

ok room for another one??? just purchased the LOVE MACHINE this morning

FX that this works for me and everyone else:)

:hi: Never and Whit

Welcome Kelster!

Whit, welcome back to you as well and it's great that you have such a happy personality :)

Thank you hun! Is this your first or second cycle using the Ovacue?

ahh thanks for the welcome LuvMySolider

Yeah Whit I am very excited and I am so glad you are toooooooooo :)

mine will be here today, just waiting on the witch to show and I can start my new toy!!!

Hi Girls, :hi:

I am hoping to join on this thread. I am going to be buying my Ovacue soon. Just wanted to see what you girls all have to say. So far I think im going to love it! :hugs:

Welcome!:hugs: I have never heard it called the Love Machine before but...I guess you are right!:haha: I like it!:happydance:

Ok...Now I have that song in my head. "I'm just a love machine, and I won't work for nobody but you...Aww Baby... I'm just a love machine..."

D~

Welcome!:hugs: I have never heard it called the Love Machine before but...I guess you are right!:haha: I like it!:happydance:

Ok...Now I have that song in my head. "I'm just a love machine, and I won't work for nobody but you...Aww Baby... I'm just a love machine..."

D~

and I have it in my head now too.. But the song FITS PERFECT!!!!! :thumbup:

Whit this is my second cycle using it :) although it won't count for a little while longer. Hubby is in iraq until oct

Good morning ladies :hi:

ok I am pee oded.. ordered the thing EARLY Wed morning paid for OVERNITE shipping and yes ladies NO PACKAGE yesterday

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but a good note no :af: yet either so at least I am not missing out on anything...

hope everyone has a good day

Hey ladies, Do any of you have the Ovagraph software? I just got it in the mail and it has instructions on how to manually import data for the classic and when i try to save it it says access denied. I called zetek and they said it isn't compatible with the classic. Have any of you that have it manually imputed data into it?

Sorry hun dont know jack about the software! Sorry you havent got your ovacue yet Kel. What aload of junk! But yay for af not showing! :)

Me neither I didn't get the software just the oral monitor... :af: hasn't even shown up so I can't use it yet :( plus a :bfn: today

Whit it came today but I nicely but FIRMLY emailed them and they refunded me my overnite shippment paymenr ASAP

how ya feeling today sweetie?

Hey ladies, Do any of you have the Ovagraph software? I just got it in the mail and it has instructions on how to manually import data for the classic and when i try to save it it says access denied. I called zetek and they said it isn't compatible with the classic. Have any of you that have it manually imputed data into it?

Luv~

I do not have the software I simply created a calendar in Windows Calendar on my computer. It was easier to do it that way than to purchase the software. I have the newer model of the ovacue so it was simply transporting of the information manually. I also keep a hard calendar that I write everything down in and simply input the information when I get a chance.

Will they at least refund you the money for the software? I would think they would have told you it was not compatible before you purchased it.

Good Luck!

welcome kel and tnt! :hi: more maca ladies over here :)

luv - i don't think you can use it with the classic. titi used it, but she had the new version of ovacue.

i hope arein is okay, i haven't heard from her in so long :cry:

hi whitty, dyme :wave:

Hi Never~

How are you doing? I hope Arein is ok, perhaps she is just busy with work. I recall in one of her postings she talked about a new position so that may be keeping her busy.

D~

I've been wondering about her too. Glad you girls got the refunds! Doing alright.. having a nice weekend with Dh and going to my fave restaraunt today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->