Club OvaCue!

Hi Just stopping in to see how you girls are! I've been using the ovacue again this month as its our hsg cycle (today!) so we are go to actively try again these next 3 cycles when we are supposedly going to have increased fertility from hsg. So hsg today and then should be ovulating over the weekend.....I got my predicted high fertility day for Sat. Still trying to take it easy on B&B tho and not temping or anything so can keep up with you on FB. Lots of love and dust!

ooOoo titi - i have my fingers crossed that this HSG does the trick for you honey and you get that :bfp: quickly! would be nice to all get them in september :D let us know how everything goes..lots and lots of :dust: and we are here for you!

Hi Girls! I have been MIA lately. Nothing really to report. My doctor drilled into my head to chill out and go with the flow, so that's what I have been doing.

Hi Titi! I hope everything works out for you love!
Hi to all the new girls, this is a wonderful forum with woman who truly understand you and can help guide you.

Hi Never! I hope you are doing well.

Hi Girls-yes, I miss you all but that's what I'm trying to do too-chill out. The break last month worked wonders. Would truthfully like to not think about it anymore for a little longer but also excited about possibilities with HSG and don't want to miss the window.
Will update later.

Never, has your ovacue ever just said possibly fertile, when normally it would be your most fertile time? Mine is not registering like normal. It just keeps saying possible, it normally has the dark blue squares and I would normally be o'ing any day, so I am a little confused with what is going on with it.

ready - well i have the classic so i don't get the squares. but every cycle i have used it's always jumped. i would go from not fertile to most fertile to ovulation confirmed in like two days. i haven't used it in over a cycle though. i plan to this upcoming cycle that should start the 19th. i ovulated super later than normal last cycle surprisingly making this cycle like 34 days long.

Never, yea I am so confused with it right now, but I'm not gonna worry about it. Something is definitely different though. Not sure what the heck it's doing.

Yay Titi! Glad the break is doing you some good.

Cant wait to see what September brings in the way of bfps!!!!!

Uhhh ohhh! Go ovacue, go ovacue, it's your birthday, it's your birthday!!! lmao

Hello everyone, newbie here. I read only the first 20 pages last night and the new messages from last night, and you ladies are a joy to read LOL

I'm Dolores/Dizzy and I'm in the current stages of beginning this process AGAIN, and I'm scared to death. I've been wanting OvaCue for over a year. I started this process in 2007, got serious in 2009 and then backed out earlier this year. Just turned 38 and I know I don't have much more time.

I've always had issues with my cycle and I hated charting my temps late last year/earlier this year...and I believe this will make things easier for determining when I will ovulate since I don't more often than not.

I'm single and I don't see a husband on the horizon, so I'm making the tough choice to be a single mother by choice. I want to avoid going to the RE again...but if I have to, I will. Now, I just need to pick a donor all over again...uggghhhh

Never, yes I think I am o'ing today or tomorrow. I can tell by cm and ovacue finally listed some colors to verify that. I am so hoping this is our cycle! My fingers are crossed and toes..lol

Greetings Ladies~

I am using the newer Ocuvue and I have not had a color change, but I guess in all fairness I also have not gotten a dark OPK either or too much of a temperature shift. I have the CM, twinges, sore throat for 2 days and "urges" but nothing registering on the 'Cue. Glad I am still in practice mode before gearing up for the "chase".

Have a good one Ladies! I'll check back in later.

D~

welcome dizzy! :hi: we love new ovacue girls, so join in. we will be with you every step of the way. it's a great group of girls! :hugs:

ready - hoping o is near for you!

dyme - you usually o later in the cycle don't you? did you take soy this cycle?

welcome dizzy! :hi: we love new ovacue girls, so join in. we will be with you every step of the way. it's a great group of girls! :hugs:

ready - hoping o is near for you!

dyme - you usually o later in the cycle don't you? did you take soy this cycle?

Hi Never~

I do O later but I was hoping that by taking the soy it would speed up the process a tad bit. I think my body is either gearing up to O but it did not complete the process or I have a long gearing up to be fertile cycle. I have had the CM, the "urges" and the twinges in my side. All is not lost yet I am still using the 'Cue and I started temping again. I just took a OPK and it is darker than the ones I took yesterday.

This is just preparation for next month...:happydance:

D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"