Club OvaCue!

you and i are going for our shots in september dyme! i hope you get it first shot :) maybe your body just takes longer because it's making sure that it picks the right eggy to send along :)

i'm still in awe as to why i'm not pregnant yet, lol. i have regular cycles, never ever missed a period - just been about a week late or so. my longest cycle to date (that i know of) is my last which was 34 days. i didn't even miss my period in basic training (a lot of girls do because of the stress level.) my husband pulled up all of my lab work done on me the week i missed my period and my thyroid came back normal, all my blood work, everything. of course, i haven't had an estrogen or progesterone test done, but i'm just thinking those will come back normal too based on my temperatures. hm!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Having a crappy morning so far. :(

*sigh* I'm trying not to cry, but it gets hard to want to go through with this and have people be 1/2 happy and 1/2 questioning your ability (FINANCIALLY).

I have to purchase my OvaCue tonight when I get in from work. Yet another expense I don't want to put on my credit card, but must do so until October.

dizzy - your decisions are just that YOUR decisions. you know what you are capable of. other peoples opinions aren't something that should make you change your life decisions. almost everyone wants a child, and if you don't have a man you find fit enough to be in your life to have or raise a child then that is your choice. what you can handle financially is also something that only you know whether or not it's feasible. people can assume all day long, but only you know. that doesn't change the fact that your rights are the same as everyone elses and you deserve the right to have a child just as much. :gun: so screw those haters! :gun: there are plenty of people worldwide as couples and as single mothers that don't make enough financially to support a child, but they still have a child and they make it work because of the love of a child. my mother adopted my sister and i, divorced when i was 5, and supported us with two jobs until i was 18 and my sister 21. she didn't have enough money financially, but she made it work. because she wanted us that much!

:hugs:

not to mention, you valued them enough to share your life with them and give their opinion. the least they can do is support you! okay, i'm done i promise! :haha:

dizzy - your decisions are just that YOUR decisions. you know what you are capable of. other peoples opinions aren't something that should make you change your life decisions. almost everyone wants a child, and if you don't have a man you find fit enough to be in your life to have or raise a child then that is your choice. what you can handle financially is also something that only you know whether or not it's feasible. people can assume all day long, but only you know. that doesn't change the fact that your rights are the same as everyone elses and you deserve the right to have a child just as much. :gun: so screw those haters! :gun: there are plenty of people worldwide as couples and as single mothers that don't make enough financially to support a child, but they still have a child and they make it work because of the love of a child. my mother adopted my sister and i, divorced when i was 5, and supported us with two jobs until i was 18 and my sister 21. she didn't have enough money financially, but she made it work. because she wanted us that much!

:hugs:

Ditto! I agree 100% with Never!:haha:

you and i are going for our shots in september dyme! i hope you get it first shot :) maybe your body just takes longer because it's making sure that it picks the right eggy to send along :)

i'm still in awe as to why i'm not pregnant yet, lol. i have regular cycles, never ever missed a period - just been about a week late or so. my longest cycle to date (that i know of) is my last which was 34 days. i didn't even miss my period in basic training (a lot of girls do because of the stress level.) my husband pulled up all of my lab work done on me the week i missed my period and my thyroid came back normal, all my blood work, everything. of course, i haven't had an estrogen or progesterone test done, but i'm just thinking those will come back normal too based on my temperatures. hm!

We shall see Never. I just hope I do not stress over it too much and really get my hormones out of whack. I go back to work on the 30th something I am not looking forward to doing. I am going back with the attitude that I will not allow them to stress me out. I am making it my goal to be pregnant next month and at the very least, by end of the year if we miss it in September.

Here is dust for all of us....

:dust::dust::dust:

Ladies I need a bit of assistance with my Ovacue. I am not sure if it is reading properly or if it's something I did incorrectly. Here are my readings to date, and I have the new 'Cue if that helps any. I have not gotten a fertile peak, meaning my squares have remained light blue. What concerns me is the numbers seem very low compared to others I have seen who use the device. I've emailed the company so if they can provide me any additional insight I'll update you all.

CD3 95
CD4 78
CD5 97
CD6 87
CD7 97
CD8 81
CD9 95
CD10 81
CD11 81
CD12 82
CD13 89
CD14 89
CD15 99
CD16 115
CD17 97
CD18 78
CD19 76
CD20 76
CD21 76

Thanks!
D~

dyme - i've read everywhere that as long as your numbers aren't over 400 (incorrect readings usually) that they are fine. we are all different so we're all going to get different readings. as for looking at your readings, it looks as though CD17 is a cue peak for you which means you SHOULD ovulate 5-7 days after. that is, unless you get another cue peak. that's all i can see for now.

welcome dizzy! :hi: we love new ovacue girls, so join in. we will be with you every step of the way. it's a great group of girls! :hugs:

ready - hoping o is near for you!

dyme - you usually o later in the cycle don't you? did you take soy this cycle?

Thank you for the welcome. I've been avoiding this board while AF was torturing me about arriving :wacko: She came...THANK GOD. And you have to convince me really well to get the OvaCue! I keep talking myself out of it!

Hi Dizzy welcome!! :wave:
Hiya :hugs: Thank you for the welcome!

dizzy - your decisions are just that YOUR decisions. you know what you are capable of. other peoples opinions aren't something that should make you change your life decisions. almost everyone wants a child, and if you don't have a man you find fit enough to be in your life to have or raise a child then that is your choice. what you can handle financially is also something that only you know whether or not it's feasible. people can assume all day long, but only you know. that doesn't change the fact that your rights are the same as everyone elses and you deserve the right to have a child just as much. :gun: so screw those haters! :gun: there are plenty of people worldwide as couples and as single mothers that don't make enough financially to support a child, but they still have a child and they make it work because of the love of a child. my mother adopted my sister and i, divorced when i was 5, and supported us with two jobs until i was 18 and my sister 21. she didn't have enough money financially, but she made it work. because she wanted us that much! :hugs:
...not to mention, you valued them enough to share your life with them and give their opinion. the least they can do is support you! okay, i'm done i promise! :haha:

Thank you. I feel a lot better...and I'm going through with it. I just need to stop stressing, order the OvaCue, make an appt. with my OB and try when I'm on vacation in December. I'm trying to wait until my niece has her first baby in November so she doesn't feel slighted...or think I'm trying to steal her thunder. Her opinion matters to me so I'm going to talk to her when I get a chance.

Now, I just need help narrowing down my donor :wacko: Does anyone know of a list of questions, etc. that helps potential insemination users pick the correct donor?

Ditto! I agree 100% with Never!:haha:

Thanks!!! I agree, too. Hopefully this year next time, I will be posting about this :baby: hehehehe :happydance:

Hey girls!! Just wanted to pop over and say hello!!! How is everyone? I am doing pretty good!! Today is the first day of school for my kiddos!! Man how time flies!! They are already in 2nd and 3rd grade!! :( Hope you are all doing well!!!

dyme - i've read everywhere that as long as your numbers aren't over 400 (incorrect readings usually) that they are fine. we are all different so we're all going to get different readings. as for looking at your readings, it looks as though CD17 is a cue peak for you which means you SHOULD ovulate 5-7 days after. that is, unless you get another cue peak. that's all i can see for now.

Thanks Never~

I just thought they were low but now the colors are changing into the fertile fields and I am feeling a little more confident about it. I think I am in for another long cycle though but at least I am a little better prepared for when I can BD :happydance:.

woo hoo go dyme! :dance: :dance: keep us updated sweetie :)

i miss titi :( and arein :(

whit - when are you using ovacue again?

ready - any news? you've been quiet dear!

kel - hope all is well mama.

OR CD1 - 151
OR CD2 - 209
OR CD3 - oops
OR CD4 - 206
OR CD5 - 226 (no consistent sleep)
OR CD6 - 223 VR - 95

Hi never, I go for my blood work tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but excited at the same time. I start clomid september 5-9, then we shall see. Well that is if I am not prego right now, which I doubt I am. I will find all that out after tomorrow though.

Unfortunately I have no clue when I will be able to use it again. :(

Thought I got a negative test this morning, but after much scrutiny and squinting there MAY be a HINT of a line there. Goin to the doc tomorrow to get blood done. So I guess I have to wait another whole cycle.. My CP has been really low so I havent ovulated...may be annovulatory till my first cycle. Need to start temping again but I keep forgetting. :dohh:

I miss them too! I see Titi on facebook but I wish Arein would come back I hope she is ok. :(

Hi Ladies,
I hope everyone is doing well. I just thought I would update you on my latest news. So, I got my blood test done yesterday and the doc called me this morning. I did ovulate, however my progesterone levels are not staying high enough to carry a baby. I think my number was 7.8 and they want it to be a 10 or higher. So, I am starting clomid on the 5th of September and I am praying that this works. She also mentioned progesterone cream or suppositories to help with keeping my levels up. That is my latest news and I am excited to hopefully have the answer to what has been going on. Hopefully just hormones this whole time.

ready - that is so great that you have figured out what the problem is! how long is your LP normally? i ordered some recommended progesterone cream to do this cycle but i'm not sure i'm low in progesterone. did she give you any normal symptoms of low progesterone that you have?

Thats great ready glad you have more of a look-see into what is going on, and thats very fixable!

Hi Ladies,
I hope everyone is doing well. I just thought I would update you on my latest news. So, I got my blood test done yesterday and the doc called me this morning. I did ovulate, however my progesterone levels are not staying high enough to carry a baby. I think my number was 7.8 and they want it to be a 10 or higher. So, I am starting clomid on the 5th of September and I am praying that this works. She also mentioned progesterone cream or suppositories to help with keeping my levels up. That is my latest news and I am excited to hopefully have the answer to what has been going on. Hopefully just hormones this whole time.

Ready~

That's awesome. If the doctor prescribed the cream that is the best and strongest dosage. If you don't have a script, there is a brand Natural Woman by Products of Nature that is really good and you can get it at GNC or GNC.com. I bought some just in case I needed it when the big event occurs.

My Update~

Looks like the soy helped. I ovulated and AF should be here any day now. I had my surge on CD9 and CD16 my temp went up CD19 to 97.99 it looks like my temps stay at 97.5 up to ovulation and than towards the end of the surge my temp shoots up to 98.4 and up about 2-5days before AF shows and it was 98.4 yesterday and today. Fingers crossed that all systems are go for September...LOL...

dyme! yay this is awesome! i am so happy for you honey :hugs: not that much longer until we get a shot girl and hopefully our september :bfp:'s! ready, you better follow in suit too :blush:

Never, Lower temps are a sign of progesterone issues and my temps are a little on the low side. Really thats all she said. My luteal phase the past couple months have been long enough, but if everything is correct this month with ovacue, then my luteal phase will be under 10 days and that is not long enough, which I guess is from low progesterone levels.

Dyme,
Thanks for that info and yes she is prescribing me cream. I am just so excited for September 5th to get here. I am crossing my fingers all of this works for me and my hubby. Oh and that is so awesome the soy worked for you. I am so excited for you. Looks like a few of us are hoping for September to be the month!!! :dust: to all of us.

Whit, :hugs: Thanks sweets. I am very glad to have some information finally on what the issue is. I just hope that is the only issue and I get prego in September. Wahoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->