Club OvaCue!

ready - what happens on september 5? that should be the day that i ovulate, SHOULD BE. but my ovulation days haven't been consistent lately. as for the lower temps, so good to know. thank you! :hugs:

Hi Ladies - its been a while! Never and Ready, how are you? Where is Arein?? Titi?? Update me!

Hi Zeezee, okay I must of been consumed in my own little world, but congrats on being prego. How did I miss that you were pregs, or is the first time we are finding out? How exciting...Yay!!!!

I am doing great, start clomid on September 5th! Very very excited about that. I will keep you ladies posted.

Never, september 5th is the day I start clomid. I take it till the 9th of September.

Hey girls, it's been a LONG TIME since I've posted in this thread. I pretty much quit using my ovacue when we found out that my husband has a really low sperm count. IVF is our only option, so it's fairly pointless to even care when I ovulate. It just stresses me out.

How long has Arein been gone for? Over a month? :(

good luck ready!

congrats zeezee :yipee:

emily - nice to see you honey. sorry the TTC journey has become more difficult for you. do you know when you will get to do IVF?

can I join? I just bought it today! I cant wait to use it. I want to read about all the success stories and cant wait to start using it as well do u all have the CD as well? I didnt get that just the monitor as of right now

Hi hun welcome! All I have is the monitor too. Good luck with it.

Sorry you have to go IVF route emily. We are all here for you tho hun :hugs:

so does this monitor check ur temp as well? or do I still use my FF as well?

can u still temp with FF? because it does take ur temp. can u override your temps if u wake different times? I am up between 5am and 6:30am depends when DD gets up. I am used to correcting my temps with FF can I do the same thing with this machine?

Hi SNL, I temp and use FF on top of using my ovacue. A lot of the other women on here do both. The Ovacue does not take your temp. It will give you a number everyday and you will start to pick up on the patterns. Everyones numbers are different but once you see your pattern you will be able to figure out your cue peak (highest number) and know that you will ovulate in 5 to 7 days after your peak.

Hi SNL, I temp and use FF on top of using my ovacue. A lot of the other women on here do both. The Ovacue does not take your temp. It will give you a number everyday and you will start to pick up on the patterns. Everyones numbers are different but once you see your pattern you will be able to figure out your cue peak (highest number) and know that you will ovulate in 5 to 7 days after your peak.

thank you for making me understand it better. so what it does is tells you when you Ovulate correct. just learning this. I went on the web site just so I can get a better idea of what to expect. Im glad you explained it better. Can i take my temps first? then do the Monitor? or does it have to be the same time both both? sorry so many questions

Can i join you too??just got brought a ovacue! :) i really hope its worth all the money,is there many success stories with it? x

I usually use my ovacue first and then temp (just because the ovacue takes less time)... ovacue takes about 10 seconds. Just make sure you take your reading when you wake before you do anything else (eat drink smoke brush teeth ect) and aim to take your reading at the same time every day.

The way the ovacue works is that it reads your electrolytes in your saliva. When you get your highest number (cue peak) your ovacue will tell you "cue peak found" and you will ovulate 5 to 7 days after that cue peak. If you have the vaginal sensor your ovacue will confirm your ovulation. If not then you can tell by your bbt.

I usually use my ovacue first and then temp (just because the ovacue takes less time)... ovacue takes about 10 seconds. Just make sure you take your reading when you wake before you do anything else (eat drink smoke brush teeth ect) and aim to take your reading at the same time every day.

The way the ovacue works is that it reads your electrolytes in your saliva. When you get your highest number (cue peak) your ovacue will tell you "cue peak found" and you will ovulate 5 to 7 days after that cue peak. If you have the vaginal sensor your ovacue will confirm your ovulation. If not then you can tell by your bbt.
can I not get out of bed? like my temps? or I can get out of bed first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->